Looking for Sharon Skaggs

Looking for Sharon Skaggs

Posted in the Mansfield Forum

Lala

Cameron, MO

#1 Nov 8, 2007
Does anyone know Sharon Skaggs. If so, I would like to get in touch with her, as I no longer have a current address or phone number. Also, any of her three boys, Justin, Jacob, or Jason Skaggs. If anyone has contact with any of them, please respond. Thanks!
jax

Mount Vernon, MO

#3 Dec 2, 2007
i do know her the last time i seen her was in the grocery store in mansfield. im pretty sure she is still living in mansfield.if i see her ill tell her someone is looking for her on the net.
jax

Mount Vernon, MO

#4 Dec 2, 2007
from mansfield,mo
Lala

Plattsburg, MO

#5 Dec 6, 2007
jax wrote:
i do know her the last time i seen her was in the grocery store in mansfield. im pretty sure she is still living in mansfield.if i see her ill tell her someone is looking for her on the net.

Thanks, that would be great!
Justwonder

Columbia, MO

#6 Dec 16, 2007
If you "whitepage" Sharon Skaggs, it will bring up Jacob and Sharon Skaggs, with their address as Mansfield. Did not list a phone number.
Lala

O Fallon, MO

#7 Dec 19, 2007
Okay, thanks!
Justwonder wrote:
If you "whitepage" Sharon

Skaggs, it will bring up Jacob and Sharon Skaggs, with their address as Mansfield. Did not list a phone number.
Lala

O Fallon, MO

#8 Dec 19, 2007
That's all it took! Why didn't I think of that??
Thanks so much! Merry Christmas!
Justwonder wrote:
If you "whitepage" Sharon Skaggs, it will bring up Jacob and Sharon Skaggs, with their address as Mansfield. Did not list a phone number.
Lala

Cameron, MO

#9 Jan 1, 2008
I hit another dead end. I sent a letter to the address provided, and it came back marked "return to sender, this person does not live at this address" So again, if anyone out there knows how to get in touch with Sharon, please contact me. Thanks.
Julie

Branson, MO

#10 Jan 24, 2008
I know her... I work with her son-in-law. She is living out at her dad's place. Her 2 youngest sons are living with some friends in the Ava area also.
Lala wrote:
Does anyone know Sharon Skaggs. If so, I would like to get in touch with her, as I no longer have a current address or phone number. Also, any of her three boys, Justin, Jacob, or Jason Skaggs. If anyone has contact with any of them, please respond. Thanks!
Lala

Plattsburg, MO

#11 Feb 22, 2008
Julie wrote:
I know her... I work with her son-in-law. She is living out at her dad's place. Her 2 youngest sons are living with some friends in the Ava area also.
<quoted text>
That's Chris, right? Would you mind mentioning to him that I am looking for Sharon? Maybe he could ask her to post a message, or something. I would really appreciate it.
jenifer wallin

Ozark, MO

#12 Dec 15, 2008
If you will e mail me your address and number i will get it to her
jenifer wallin

Ozark, MO

#13 Dec 15, 2008
oops, forgot to get you my email.
[email protected]
tiger

San Jose, CA

#14 Dec 29, 2008
There's also a Sharon Skaggs that works at Richard Brothers in Mtn. Grove. Don't know if it is the same one.
I am her sister

United States

#15 Jan 3, 2009
If you want to contact sharon skaggs? [email protected] Email me and we can chat.
i am her daughter

United States

#16 Jan 4, 2009
i am sharons daughter if you wish to locate her u can email me at [email protected] and we can chat. i will not give out info over internet to a stranger. especially those wishing to find my brothers also. jason and jacob can be reached at this email address also.

New Haven, MO

#17 Jul 4, 2009
she doesnt live where everyone thinks she does but u can see her once in while in ava ! shes a sweet woman
Beautiful

Branson, MO

#18 Oct 18, 2009
i will see jason today actually, im goin to mansfield but him and jacob really dont have anything to do with sharon anymore.
y r u

United States

#19 Oct 18, 2009
y r u looking 4 her she my aunt pls i have her phone number and yes she live with her father but y r u look 4 her pls
sharon skaggs

United States

#20 May 15, 2010
Lala please contact me as [email protected]
I will answer back
Sharon
sharon skaggs

United States

#21 May 15, 2010
Please contact me directly at [email protected]
My daughter and sister have posted here but never let me know someone was looking for me.
Contact me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mansfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teens 11 hr wondering 10
Who is Montana levelle? 11 hr wondering 5
Gibson Locker Plant (Nov '16) 15 hr inthatneighborhood 5
Meagan Boyd 18 hr TandC worker 14
sharrona larue 22 hr Rustee Shackleford 2
Skunk Ape sighted near Martha's Landing Tue FillingTheSwamp 2
Buff n stuff Tue wondering 2

Mansfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance