Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#64628 Sep 10, 2012
Mitt Romney on Meet The Press

"I also want individuals to be able to buy insurance, health insurance, on their own as opposed to only being able to get it on a tax advantage basis through their company."

Mitt; people already have the option to do that. And, given the poor coverage provided through their companies, many do. So, it seems to me that your comment only suggests that you want to remove yet another tax Read More... advantage for those who work for companies rather than own them.

Yes, because people with per-existing conditions in need of often expensive medical treatment represent a demand insurance companies are scrambling to meet.

Get real.
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#64629 Sep 10, 2012
Health insurance companies = the REAL death panels.
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#64630 Sep 10, 2012
Mitt Romney is a
P
A
T
H
O
L
O
G
I
C
A
L
L
I
A
R
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#64631 Sep 10, 2012
Democrats Are Anti-GOD wrote:
U.N. triggers Plan B on global gun control
'What's at stake is the entire fate of firearms in America'
Americans who thought the United Nations’ gun-grabbing agenda collapsed with the adjournment of the Small Arms Treaty meetings in July are in for a surprise.
Enter the U.N. Programme Against Small Arms, an administrative program that National Association for Gun Rights Executive Vice President Dudley Brown says wouldn’t require a vote in Congress to be enacted, but has so far flown under the radar of most gun-rights groups.
A U.N. conference called the “Second United Nations Conference to Review Progress Made in the Implementation of the Programme of Action to Prevent, Combat and Eradicate the Illicit Trade in Small Arms and Light
in All Its Aspects) that concluded this past week drafted a 2012 report that says the body maintains its commitment eliminate small arms trade, despite the July setback.
Obama and the U.N. are conspiring to steal your gun rights. Get the final copies of “America Disarmed.” Extremely limited supply. When these books are gone, they will not be reprinted.
“In implementing the Programme of Action at the national level,” the report said,“States, where they have not yet done so, undertake: To support the development and implementation of adequate laws, regulations and administrative procedures to prevent, combat and eradicate the illicit trade in small arms and light weapons in all its aspects, including diversion of small arms and light weapons to unauthorized recipients.
“To establish or strengthen, as appropriate,” the report continued,“national coordination mechanisms to improve coordination among governmental agencies, in particular among law enforcement, national border and customs control agencies, and arms transfer licensing authorities, to implement the Programme of Action.
“This should include aspects of the illicit manufacture, control, trafficking, circulation, brokering and trade, as well as tracing, finance, collection and destruction of small arms and light weapons,” the report concluded.
The full scope of what the program intends to accomplish are explained on the U.N. Office for Disarmament Affairs web site.
The site lists the groups the body is hoping to impact:“Insurgents, armed gang members, pirates, terrorists.”
Further the site says,“The illicit circulation of small arms, light weapons and their ammunition destabilizes communities and impacts security and development in all regions of the world.”
The website further explains what the program intends to implement in the participating countries.
“If national law enforcement officials were able to trace small arms back to their last legitimate owner, who might then be held accountable, this would form an effective measure against illicit trade and diversion,” the website states.“For that purpose, it is essential that the weapon be marked upon production and import, and that appropriate records be kept. Existing stocks should also be marked. Although many weapons are marked upon production and import, international cooperation in marking and tracing of small arms is in its infancy.”
Brown says the U.N. gun ban is difficult to stop.
“This fight, however, is on such a massive scale,” Brown said in a statement,“with so many moving targets and on so many fronts, that it has been a virtual course in adapting tactics to fit the battle.”
Brown told WND traditional gun-rights groups have thus far dismissed the U.N. program.
“When this fight with the U.N. first surfaced,” Brown said,“the institutional gun lobby dismissed the threat as paranoia, but we knew the U.N.’s agenda put the United States’ freedoms squarely in their sights.”
Brown also says that the U.N.’s target is nothing less than complete control of all guns and ammunition.
MORE:
http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/u-n-triggers-plan-...
History shows every abusive empire falls. And The U.S. is a very abusive Empire.
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#64632 Sep 10, 2012
Romney and the Republicans just simply can't figure out a lie that will stick in order to justify their opposition against Obamacare. When you hit them up with one thing or another, they're dismantled altogether.
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#64633 Sep 10, 2012
"I'm not getting rid of all of health care reform," Romney said. It sounds as though he has already anointed himself President. Fortunately, American voters won't allow that to happen.

Obama/Biden 2012

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#64636 Sep 10, 2012
GOPs BAIN in theASS wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't really care ...because your as nuts as Norton!
uummmm, yeah, you might be right about that but I use a much more effective weapon than throwing a Bible at you.....come visit me sweetie!!
I OWN Yellow Dawg

Smithville, MO

#64637 Sep 10, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure that your "uncle-general" would have found my claims of service phony.
Yep, you're right, he would have found your claim of service phony because it is phiny and that is why you ran, and keep running, from the bet. You're a coward, a phony, and a liar who never served a day in your pathetic miserable existence.

Keep running Dawg, I OWN YOU FAkE VET DemoCRAP!!!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#64638 Sep 10, 2012
ralph wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be living in a cave or just ride a bus. Last weekend I paid $4.25/gal for regular gas in Chicago-Obama's home town! Obama vowed $5.00/gal and his energy secretary $8.00/gal like Europe. This is a big tax on the middle class. A tax that goes to our enemies. Doesn't even go to pay for your welfare or food stamps! Yah, Obama is great alright---stupid demon, If you were smart I would worry.
"ralph," I truly enjoy your comments. They are quite amusing, so please keep entertaining me! I love it!

In my previous comment, I linked to GasBuddy-dot-com, which showed a graph of the AVERAGE historic US gas prices. Do you know what "AVERAGE" means? It means the AVERAGE gas price throughout the US. AVERAGE does not mean the price of gas in Chicago, or the East Coast, or even Arkansas, which consistently has gas prices above Missouri.

Nobody "vowed" $5 gas prices. Nobody "vowed" $8 gas prices. Stop letting Rush Limbaugh tell you what you think. Or Fox News. Did you know that a study about a year ago showed that people who watched Fox News knew LESS about US economics than people who did not watch TV at ALL! ROFL!

Although US gas prices include federal and state TAX, the price of gas is otherwise NOT a tax. I suppose that the rising price of milk or beef is one of your "taxes"? Get a clue, "ralph"!

Here's another "news flash" for you, Ralph: the President does not set fuel prices. There are very few "prices" which the government seriously "sets."

(On a vacation trip I took through England in 1974, I paid around $4 a gallon [equivalent] for gasoline. 1974! That's more than I am paying at the pump RIGHT NOW!)

#64639 Sep 10, 2012
<quoted text>
Don't really care ... because your as nuts as Norton!
Do you REALLY think "Poo" is as nuts as "Norton"? That's a tall order!

#64640 Sep 10, 2012
Health insurance companies = the REAL death panels.
And the "healthcare professional" who makes that decision is a clerk who decides whether the insurance company will pay for your medical treatment, or not.

#64641 Sep 10, 2012
Mitt Romney is a
P A T H O L O G I C A L L I A R ...
I am going to disagree with that.

Paul Ryan might be a "pathological liar," but I just think that, with Romney's "Etch-A-Sketch" memory, he just forgets what he said, day to day.

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#64642 Sep 10, 2012
<quoted text>
"ralph," I truly enjoy your comments. They are quite amusing, so please keep entertaining me! I love it!
In my previous comment, I linked to GasBuddy-dot-com, which showed a graph of the AVERAGE historic US gas prices. Do you know what "AVERAGE" means? It means the AVERAGE gas price throughout the US. AVERAGE does not mean the price of gas in Chicago, or the East Coast, or even Arkansas, which consistently has gas prices above Missouri.
Nobody "vowed" $5 gas prices. Nobody "vowed" $8 gas prices. Stop letting Rush Limbaugh tell you what you think. Or Fox News. Did you know that a study about a year ago showed that people who watched Fox News knew LESS about US economics than people who did not watch TV at ALL! ROFL!
Although US gas prices include federal and state TAX, the price of gas is otherwise NOT a tax. I suppose that the rising price of milk or beef is one of your "taxes"? Get a clue, "ralph"!
Here's another "news flash" for you, Ralph: the President does not set fuel prices. There are very few "prices" which the government seriously "sets."
(On a vacation trip I took through England in 1974, I paid around $4 a gallon [equivalent] for gasoline. 1974! That's more than I am paying at the pump RIGHT NOW!)
So just because you paid it in England we should pay it here also ?

Oh thats right its was 1974 !

#64643 Sep 10, 2012
Romney and the Republicans just simply can't figure out a lie that will stick in order to justify their opposition against Obamacare. When you hit them up with one thing or another, they're dismantled altogether.
Yeah, even the Rasmussen poll now shows President Obama ahead by +5 points (which means it is closer to +10 points).
CNN Turning on Obama

Smithville, MO

#64644 Sep 10, 2012
So what is going on with CNN? Seems they are tired of defending the lies, the fraud, and the failures of the Democrats and have decided to make the turn to being more honest.

First they call Debbie BlabberMouth Schultz out on her lies.....

http://weaselzippers.us/2012/09/09/cnn-confro...

....the funny part, even after confronted with a recording of herself, SHE STILL LIES!!! Typical DUMBASS Democrat.

They then call out Obama's lies about adding jobs to the economy....

Kudos to CNN for Fact Checking the Democrats
http://www.trevorloudon.com/2012/09/kudos-to-...

....amazing! How long will it last for CNN? Will the Obama adminstration threaten them the way they threatened Gallup?

Democrats are scared, desperate, and showing themselves for the evil, lying, cowards that they are.

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#64645 Sep 10, 2012
<quoted text>
Do you REALLY think "Poo" is as nuts as "Norton"? That's a tall order!
I think he's just trying to pick on me a little bit. So far he thinks I'm Norton or Miz Dan. That's ok, I'll survive <chuckle>

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#64646 Sep 10, 2012
<quoted text>
Yeah, even the Rasmussen poll now shows President Obama ahead by +5 points (which means it is closer to +10 points).
The DAWG that WAGS the TAIL

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#64647 Sep 10, 2012
<quoted text>
Don't really care ...because your as nuts as Norton!
You're not a very smart person, are you? Maybe you have a twin named Gump!

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#64648 Sep 10, 2012
Mitt Romney is a
P
A
T
H
O
L
O
G
I
C
A
L
L
I
A
R
The TAIL that WAGS the DAWG

#64649 Sep 10, 2012
"I'm not getting rid of all of health care reform," Romney said. It sounds as though he has already anointed himself President. Fortunately, American voters won't allow that to happen.
Obama/Biden 2012
Romney said that he would not keep the "pre-existing conditions" portion of the healthcare act. He said those decisions should be up to healthcare insurance companies. His campaign staff said that Romney didn't really mean that, and that he is all for the "pre-existing conditions" portion of the healthcare act.

On "Meet the Press," Romney went to a different subject, and said, "I'll balance the budget by the end of my second term," he told NBC. "Doing it in the first term would cause, I believe, a dramatic impact on the economy -- too dramatic. And therefore the steps I've put in place, and we've put together a plan that lays out how we get to a balanced budget within eight to 10 years."

Mitt, you CAN'T POSSIBLY "balance the budget" on your SECOND TERM, because you are not even going to HAVE a "FIRST TERM"!

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2012/09/10/Rom...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mansfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jamie potter 6 hr wondering 1
danny tetrick 7 hr duck on the lake 1
Cali club 19 hr Big bill 1
Shane Merriett?? (May '16) Thu Shane Merriett 27
murder Thu Sad 8
Farrah huff Wed wondering 8
City's proposed Law Enforcement tax vote. (Mar '17) Wed AnotherDay 42

Mansfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance