wannacare

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

does anyone know him what is her like is he single??? i herd he was sweet and kind
Bored

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

He is taken. sorry to bust your bubble honey, he is with Jessica and to be honest he is a happy drunk.
yes

Billings, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

That Jssica is one hot tomato-good for Andrew
justdontundersta nd

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

i think you all need glasses
big

Billings, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

I wish andrew would wake up from the booze, could be a good guy and a wounderful person if he didn't ruin it with the booze. He has had some very nice gilfriends and some bad ones also,but in all it is the booze that they get tired of--wake up and start enjoying life. Liveing for the next beer is not the way to go- enjoy your family sober and you might enjoy liveing and enjoying life- please don't let the beers kill you, cause thats the way your going a friend
josh69

Sparta, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

andrew lawson is nothing but a lowlife he is a woman beater a dring and doesnt care about anyone but his self. i would love to take his woman and show her a good time he thinks he is billy bad ass i show you. im watching ever move you make and i will have your woman trust me.
yep

Billings, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

josh you are no better then his is - by you own admit drope dead ass h--le
Jessicas sister

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

OKay..... Really you guys have to talk sh*t on andrew when really your just jealous cause you cant have him!!! and just to let you knbow he is a great guy and great to my neices and JOSH who ever you are im just gonna say you aint gonna have anything to do with my sister so why dont you guys go on about your lifes or wait i forgot you must not have a life when your on here mouthing about people !
good

Billings, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

sister is nice also hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Roger

Butler, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Yea Andrews dont no whats going on, we used too gut entuight bak enthu dey now we gita long grate
Jessicas sister

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

I can be nice but once you talk sh*t on me or my sister or anyone that has something to do with my family im the meanest bi**h there is so why cant you stop running your mouth :)
justdontundersta nd

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

gabby thats all you now how to do is run your mouth and guess what im a bigger bit.. than you are so bring it little girl
guess who

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

so you think you know who i am why dont you grow some balls and tell us who you are!!!
justdontundersta nd

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Cause if i wanted you to know i would tell you and you are just a trouble causing little bit.. so suck on that little girl
guess who

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

trouble??? HAHA very funny how am i trouble when im always at home huh? I believe your the only one that mouths to everyone so before you point fingers why dont you look in the mirror!! Maybe you should worry about your own d*mn life!!! And i have told you and told you if you have something to say say it to my face!!!!
justdontundersta nd

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Yeah right your always at but everytime i see you. You are driving around town and by the way i do have a life a very good one at that and believe me i will say it to your face when im ready and when i do everyone will know
marine

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

omg!!! how did this go from andrew and jessica to gabby. i think that andrew and jessica are very happy and thats all that matters. and as far as i know gabbi is a great mother sister and neice she wouldnt let any thing happen to her family or friends and if you ever needed anything she would take the shit off her back to help you. i have known her family for quiet awhile now and they are good people. i hope andrew and jessica with a long happy life together.
Roger

Chester, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

I love Gabby
Just wondering

Lebanon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Are you talking about Andrew Lawson from Mansfield?
wannacare

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

yes he is from mansfied

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mansfield Discussions

Search the Mansfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Muslim in the White House 95,359
SAmanda hallmark and lee lamb...wtf? (Aug '12) 4 hr the sister 3
Election in Douglas County 4 hr Jean 18
Did Lorraine Kusior murder Rose & Ray Gochal fo... 7 hr okay 37
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 17 hr Diane 6,906
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) Mon Claire 265
matt thill is a pedephile Jul 20 Mill Stone 101 9
•••
•••
•••
Mansfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters