stuart hanson?amber moore?

Posted in the Mansfield Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 12

United States

#1 Apr 25, 2012
So I heard that these 2 are a couple? Is it true? It so that is hilarious. I'm just glad his ex wife Carrie got away from his abusive ass and I really wouldn't give 2shits if he beat amber like a man. Stuart Hanson does nothing but whine and cry and do t want no one to have anything to do with Carrie cause he so damn childish. And I CA say I am a friend of carries and I'm damn glad she go away from him. And now he took a major step down from Carrie messing with some nasty ass chick that uses the needle and is ugly as shit. A woman who don't even get to see her daughter cause she a drug head. She can drive around in her lil 2 door dark gray scion on a suspended liscense. Cause she can't gets job and pay her child support. Both low life's in my eyes first off u ain't a man if u put ur hands on a woman ur a p*ssy. I'm out.
whattosayreally

Burlington, IA

#2 Apr 26, 2012
are u talking about carrie baty??
whattosayreally

Burlington, IA

#3 Apr 26, 2012
well carrie baty hmmm what to say there... like she is any better come on she don't have her kids from what i hear just now getting her daughter back... And ohhhh yeah f*cking a MARRIED MAN!!! ya she's a winner there... i wonder what it feels like to fuck a married man (which was a one time f*ck thing) and he was still calling his wife everyday to get her back... ohhh snap i bet it suck... And i know if chris ever see's her i know her she will ask her straight out how it feels.... so really before you point your finger at everyone else and run your mouth and trying to make someone out to be better than they are you might find out what dirty skeltons they have in their or better yet even yours...you do alot of posting on alot of these and that just shows your no better than the people you talk about...

United States

#5 Apr 29, 2012
Ok first off all 3 of u are sad and pathetic. What u to scared to post ur real names? Panzys!. And another ting Carrie is a awesome girl I love Carrie. And Stuart cased her to lose her kids! Andim not taking sides cause I love Stuarts stupid retard ass too but any man that puts their hands on a woman is a pussy. And I was friends with amber till I confided. In her and the first thing she did was go and run her mouth and tell my man what I said not a true friend at all. Plus she went and started shit wit my mom for no reason just cause she was hanging out wit Carrie that's sad and pathetic some ppl need to grow the fuck up. Its a free country we can be friends with and hang around who ever we want butt hurt crybabies. And another thing it is true thy r a couple and amber is ruining Stuart worse than he ever was before. He was awesome and fun to be around the first few. Days they seperated him and Carrie and then when amber came along she turned em into the biggest asshole in the world. Plus from what I heard Stuart fucked Jessica and Jessica has hep c. Sooooo. I'm out

United States

#6 Apr 29, 2012
Oh and bout the f*cking a married man I've done it it ain't our faults that their wives can't please and take care of their man like they should be. So that's part the wives fault. And amber was fu*kin Stuart when be was married so yeah back up before u talk sh*t cause amber is the worse dope head in this town and a thief so yea. Anyways post ya real names. Quit being. Lil punks.
christin pierson

United States

#7 Apr 29, 2012
well i will post my name im not scared everyone wants to talk shit on me any ways but im gonna put some info out there for u... she didnt lose her kids bc of him she lost them bc she was with a sex offender n she got them jerked.... and as far as plzing my man i did but there wad other ppl involed with us spliting up for a while which yes she tried to get with rob n all but yes he was calling me everyday trying to gey me back thats between me n him...which i don't care he slept with her it does piss me off that she talked crap about me wen she dont even know me ..the whole town of Mansfield did bc wat rob made u all want to see at the time bit he has a post on here that talks about his doing n hes sorry for im glad i dont live i. Mansfield i have my husband n he is mine so be it talk all the shit u want...
Christin Cook-Pierson

Burlington, IA

#8 Apr 29, 2012
and if u all want to look the post up he put up its called " my out on what ppl say about my marraige thank u and have a gr8 day
peach

Gower, MO

#9 Apr 29, 2012
id he like it? will he go back for seconds?
robert pierson

United States

#10 Apr 29, 2012
nope i will never go back worst mistake ever love my wife...
peach

Cameron, MO

#11 Apr 29, 2012
time will tell!

United States

#12 Apr 29, 2012
I don't Even know u or ur husband. And everyone has their own opinions about ppl and bullshit. And just remember ain't all her fault he could of said no. And she ain't wit the chomo no more she got her life on track. Only wish Stuart would leave his fling alone and get his shit together cause the road his lover girl us taking him down scares me cause I care for the big retard. But some men need to keep their dingus in their pants
christin pierson

Burlington, IA

#13 Apr 30, 2012
how is it not her fault she was with a known sex offender really now come on i got kids n i would be damned if i would be be with someone that was known for that and around my kids bc anyone touch my kids i would flip out so how is not her fault and really if u dont know wats going on u need not comment on sh!t.....just saying and thank u
peach

Cameron, MO

#14 Apr 30, 2012
still think he will go back for 2nds said it was good

United States

#15 May 1, 2012
No being with a chomo was her fault I was saying it wasn't all her fault that her and ya man f*cked open ya eyes. He could have said no but he didn't so that means he wanted it just as bad as she did lol so she is nit all to blame there

United States

#16 May 1, 2012
And peach ur awesome LOL u got me lmfao.

United States

#17 May 1, 2012
Fyi chris gas spoke to her lol
whoever

Saint Louis, MO

#18 May 9, 2012
whoever would stand up for carrie baty is an idiot. you just haven't found out that she f**ked your man OR woman yet. Because i bet you she has!
whoever

Saint Louis, MO

#19 May 9, 2012
i forgot to add F**ked- your dog, cat, horse, pig, goat, sheep, and the appliances in your house. because she has.
misty

Sainte Genevieve, MO

#20 May 10, 2012
No whoever stands,up for Stuart Hanson or amber Moore is a idiot. Cause both of them will f*ck ya man woman dogs anything they can. And their 100xs worse than Carrie.
whoever

United States

#21 May 10, 2012
Equals I can agree. They're all down there together.all had sex with each other

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mansfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lacy Hampton 1 hr Her friend 3
Dave young 10 hr Samiam 3
terry h 12 hr wondering 3
Fight at McDonald's 21 hr Hellion wheels 3
141st district bbq at Earth, funny coincidence? Tue Informed 7
Harold norman harris Jul 24 Tabitha 4
cody sigman (Nov '12) Jul 21 Truthseeker 10

Mansfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance