First Prev
of 3
Next Last
dolling runner

Eldridge, MO

#1 Jan 4, 2010
whos the young kinda i wanna be bad so let me looking chick in there? she married.. anyone know???? shes fine as shine and i wouldnt mind waking to her...
the chick at tropicuts

Burlington, IA

#2 Jan 8, 2010
dolling runner wrote:
whos the young kinda i wanna be bad so let me looking chick in there? she married.. anyone know???? shes fine as shine and i wouldnt mind waking to her...
well thank you i never heard it put that way but it made me feel special when i heard it today by the way my name is Stephanie and yes i am married and have a daughter so sorry
BOb

United States

#3 Jan 8, 2010
she's hotter then donut grease
tropicuts girl

Burlington, IA

#4 Jan 9, 2010
BOb wrote:
she's hotter then donut grease
omg you people sure know how to make a woman smile thanks though
omg

United States

#5 Jan 9, 2010
married cosmetologist in mansfield what another replay do you people not learn from the past mistakes.
stunned

Ozark, MO

#6 Jan 9, 2010
all nasty...
haha

Burlington, IA

#7 Jan 9, 2010
she cant do hair for anything. she should just stick to nails.
they need amber back in there she does a verry good job!
shame

Ozark, MO

#8 Jan 11, 2010
well 1st off tropicuts cant do hair...janelle or stephanie.. 2nd.. why would anyone in their right mind want amber back?
listen people

Burlington, IA

#9 Jan 11, 2010
first off i am not from mansfield so you people need to get your shit straight and 2nd of all you dont know anything about me so i suggest u shut the f*** up.
shame

Ozark, MO

#10 Jan 11, 2010
and listen your point in thei thread is?
what happend

Burlington, IA

#11 Jan 11, 2010
I DONT KNOW STEPHANIE BUT JANELLE CAN DO HAIR AND VERY GOOD AT IT AND NAILS TO. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO RUN PEOPLE DOWN. THIS IS THERE LIVING FOR THEM AN THEIR FAMILIES. JANELLE , IS A VERY CARING SPEACIL PERSON. SHE IS VERY GOOD AT WHAT SHE DOES. SO GO CLEAN OUT THE COBS IN YOUR OWN CLOSET AND SEE WHAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON.....
Nells my Friend

Ozark, MO

#12 Jan 11, 2010
Listen whoever thinks Janel cant do hair.. well hate to see who's been doing yours. Janel does a fine job at hair and at nails. Seems to me you have totally lost your mind in thinking she cant. You also will not find a better person than Janel. Am I opionanted, maybe.. but I lucked out in both aspects.. I happen to have a best friend who does damn good hair.. now my suggestion to you id this.. until you walk a mile in her shoes.. leave her alone.. she works hard to make an honest living.. thats alot more than i can say for alot of people!!!

Since: Apr 10

United States

#13 Apr 14, 2010
this nells lady... she look good naked?
dee

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#14 May 19, 2010
stephani is one hot biscut... janelle is married and has a couple of kids..she not bad to be old though... as for hair they do alright...
tammy faye

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#15 May 20, 2010
amber can outshine them both
possum

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#16 May 21, 2010
Amber does ok hair she just doesnt stay in one salon long plus her personal life is a mess.. tropicuts is a nice salon they will try their best to accomidate your schedule...hairsmiths is also good... expensive though... all in all mansfield salons and their hair dressers are good...
nonya

Fort Madison, IA

#17 May 25, 2010
i wish people would find something else to talk about who cares who is hot and who does hair good this economy is goin to shit in a hand bag so why dont u talk about that
dee

United States

#18 May 25, 2010
i want a fossil hanbag if ur buyin
tropicuts customer

United States

#19 Jun 28, 2010
I personally go to tropicuts alot. And so does my family. We love steph and janel. They are great peopleand do a great job with hair and nails. They work and make a living. Which Is more than I could prolly say about a lot of yu low lifes that live off of topixs! Thank yu!
Cathy

Hollister, MO

#20 Jun 28, 2010
Yes they all do a good job,not great but good. i agree hairsmiths is very expensive for what you get. I would rather go to janelles though and get a highlight in a hour than set for 2 or 3 hours at hairsmiths for one and pay more on top of that. I tried hairsmiths out when they first moved to the square but wasnt impressed.
havent been back since

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mansfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have syphillis? 2 hr Smarterthanyou Mc... 1
Stephen Kusior drown in Joy Kusior Beeler's fis... 12 hr WHO Molested Joy ... 1
Chantelle Borders (Oct '10) Aug 13 liljohn 39
Lacy Hampton is a junky Aug 12 I know 3
Drug bust douglas county Aug 12 Tammy 5
caseys mansfield (Sep '16) Aug 11 jill 16
Matthew Alan Thill child abuser child molester ... (Aug '16) Aug 11 MattAlanThillFilt... 7

Mansfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mansfield Mortgages