First Prev
of 2
Next Last
justdontundersta nd

Ozark, MO

#1 Feb 9, 2013
dont trust her or her sisters or even her mother they are all nothing but drug wh..es its pretty bad she whats to have kids but dont what to take care of them she would much rather run around than keep her kids i have news for you gabby grow up and quit talking about people behind their backs cause some day it will bite you in the ass
gabby

United States

#2 Feb 20, 2013
You know if you want to mouth about or my family say it to my face!!!! And for one i do take care of my kids they are with me ever f'n day and when theu are not with me theu are either with their dad so shut ur mouth
who cares

Hollister, MO

#3 Feb 20, 2013
omg!! people really need to grow up and get there on lives to bitch about.
EMILOPE

Springfield, MO

#4 Feb 22, 2013
Shut you fkcu in mouf u drity scank yew watch what yah waner seh you donwanna buff wits me
Random

United States

#5 Feb 22, 2013
I dont even think spell check can help that one ^
Emilope

United States

#6 Feb 23, 2013
Whats yew taking boute i spell darn good, yer jus jelis dud
gabby

Bethany Beach, DE

#7 Feb 24, 2013
shut my mouth excuse me your talking about me and i have all the rights to post on here so shut your fu**ing mouth!!!!! Maybe you should go back to school!!!!
Roger

United States

#8 Feb 24, 2013
Go back too school? Gabby?? Should you really say that?? I mean come on
justdontundersta nd

Ozark, MO

#9 Feb 24, 2013
maybe you should keep your legs close gabby o by the way its not who you think this is and if you think you can whip my a.. bring it o little girl but you have to find me first good luck hahahahaahahahahahaha
guess who

Bethany Beach, DE

#10 Feb 25, 2013
really i believe i know who this is and you just dont know its pretty funny that ashley moves with me and SOMEONE wants to get on here and start runnning their dick sucker!!!! So now what you want to know my whole life story and my moms and andrews what??? what the hell do you want from us huh??? Im not afraid of you so when you get off your fat a** I'll be ready!!!:)
justdontundersta nd

Ozark, MO

#11 Feb 26, 2013
I could care less about you or ashley or even your mom i can tell you this i don't live down south i am sick and tired of you running you pie hole about my family when yours is no better and i will show up one day and when i do you will know it little girl
jessica

Pomona, MO

#12 Feb 27, 2013
i just wanted to let everyone know im am not on drugs never have been. and i am a wonderful mother to my kids so my name needs to be kept out of everyones drama. i live my life fine with my kids so i would appreciate it if you would leave me out of it thanks
Roger

Springfield, MO

#13 Feb 27, 2013
Roger Jessica
sure

Saint Louis, MO

#14 May 31, 2013
Gabby, you poor thing. You poor, pathetic homewrecking-wannabe harlet. Its too easy to say you're scum, a liar, sleep around, all of that. Its much easier to just tell you to shut your disgusting mouth. But in the end, I just feel bad for your children. Look What they are stuck being related to. Ill pray for them.
havta

United States

#15 Aug 7, 2013
shes fkn hott
jeep

Ballwin, MO

#16 Aug 26, 2013
Hay she prevides a great srevic to the haelth departmeant, keeps um serviced up, she ain't the best of people, lots uh problums
Trixy

Willow Springs, MO

#17 Aug 26, 2013
i just wanted to let everyone know im am not a drunk never have been. those 4 dui's dont matter anyways and i am a wonderful mother to my kids so my name needs to be kept out of everyones drama. i live my life fine with my babies daddys so i would appreciate it if you would leave me out of it thanks so stfu shit starters
gabby

United States

#18 Aug 26, 2013
I don't know who is saying i keep the health department busy when i haven't been to the health department for over a yr.. so stop trying to start crap!!!! I have enough problems in my life now so just stop!!
jeep

Overland Park, KS

#19 Aug 28, 2013
Cause work is against your religion
Agreed

Marshfield, MO

#20 Sep 16, 2013
jeep wrote:
Cause work is against your religion
Lol I totally agree with this one!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mansfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you know kevin? 12 hr EddyM 3
pain Dr needed asap (Jan '14) 17 hr Ainu the Fool 5
News Police chief still paid? 17 hr Mag 3
You might be from Mountain Grove if... 22 hr nomomg 8
What do you think of him? (Jul '12) Tue Hahahhahaha 22
Jeannie Johnson (Jul '15) Tue Gwen 2
what do you think about johnny rogers (Apr '09) Tue Matt 15

Mansfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance