Foxborough to File Formal Complaint Against National Grid Following Latest Power Outages

Nov 15, 2012 Full story: Patch.com

Foxborough's Board of Selectmen agreed Tuesday to file a formal complaint against National Grid following the power outages caused by Superstorm Sandy at the end of October.

Full Story
Linda Blinshteyn

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Dec 1, 2012
My gas service was cut off on 11/28/2012. I was told that we have water in the gas line and until it's fixed there is no hot water or heat in my house or my next door neighbors who happen to be parents. Both 78 years old and my father receiving chemo twice a week. I tried calling national grid and the answers are that there is many other people without gas and that we should wait. Please help me get answers and speed up this process.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mansfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Sun Malden Resident 1,167
Talkmansfield (Jan '13) Sep 25 ForumGuest 29
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Sep 11 Get a job 4,701
Debate: Ferguson - Mansfield, MA Aug '14 RS 1
Gillette Traffic Aug '14 MarkCohen 1
talkmansfield.org (Jun '10) Aug '14 Don 21
Liam Payne Sings Michael Jackson's 'The Way You... Aug '14 goodvibrations 1

Mansfield News Video

Mansfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Mansfield Jobs

Mansfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mansfield News, Events & Info