First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MAYBERRY TOWNIE

Taunton, MA

#1 Jun 17, 2010
Do you think it's a conflict of interest for a member of mansfield, ma zoning board of appeals member Kevin Mackie to run the site talkmansfield.org ?
kevin

Mansfield, MA

#2 Nov 10, 2010
MAYBERRY TOWNIE wrote:
Do you think it's a conflict of interest for a member of mansfield, ma zoning board of appeals member Kevin Mackie to run the site talkmansfield.org ?
no I don't, dipsh!t
MAYBERRY TOWNIE

Taunton, MA

#3 Feb 12, 2011
Obviously you don't think so, dipsh!t. I'm looking for other opinions.
Not a Racist

United States

#4 Feb 12, 2011
I really like his comment the other day about how its "Obama's tur to ride in the back of the bus' not a guy that should be making unbias decisions about our town time for him to go
SafariFile

Mansfield, MA

#5 Feb 12, 2011
not really a conflict. More silly than anything else. You're better off watching Hannity or Beck instead of reading the rookies blog about Mansfield. BedBug Mackie made that blog to get rid of D'Agostino. Since the injunction and threat of a lawsuit, BedBug removed anything to do with D'Agostino and the lawsuit. He turned native and is now in bed with the dog. He named names of some posters recently including Lou Andrews, the Novios and the Hottlemens. Then everyone got on Dan Pascucci thinking it was him. Especially the Pillsbury Doughboy Nod. Don Cleary of the planning board is there also under the name nod. His posts are 95% irrelevant of made up facts and figures. Kevin Moran has posted under the names whynot and hugonot. He's the chairman of the board of selectmen.

Pretty amazing BedBug threw up that racist comment. He's leaned towards being a racist, but never came on so blatant. Thought he was going to say some of his best friends are black. He said something about MLK. Guys a boob with several imaginary friends playing on the computer. All in all, Mackey is harmless as are the four other avid members of his blog.
Joker

Mansfield, MA

#6 Feb 13, 2011
"no I don't, dipsh!t" - Kevin

The real Kevin Mackie revealed.
PrivateIdaho

Sharon, MA

#7 Feb 14, 2011
Mackie was quoted in the Boston Globe in 2001 as calling a snowstorm "the whitey storm".'nuff said.
PrivateIdaho

Sharon, MA

#8 Feb 14, 2011
September 2, 2005. Mackie regarding crowds after Hurricane Katrina on Uechi-Rye.com :

"Again, no excuse. Martial law should have been imposed. The Guard should have orders to shoot and disperse the crowds. Should have been SOP."
PrivateIdaho

Sharon, MA

#9 Feb 14, 2011
6/24/2005:

"Whoever did the profiling is right on target. The cars, clothes, and loud bass beat may as well be a sign on the side of their door."
five angels

Sharon, MA

#10 Feb 15, 2011
Safari file wrote "Mackie made that blog to get rid of D'Agostino. Since the injunction and threat of a lawsuit, BedBug removed anything to do with D'Agostino and the lawsuit. He turned native and is now in bed with the dog."

I would be interested in knowing more about this. What threat of a lawsuit? How are they in bed?
MAYBERRY TOWNIE

Taunton, MA

#11 May 19, 2011
Looks like poor Kevin Mackie gave up on talkmansfield.org website. His goal was accomplished. Force D'Agostino out of town. Paybacks a bi*ch
yeah-right

Mansfield, MA

#12 May 28, 2011
I don't know what access is like in Mayberry Townie, but in Mansfield the talkmansfield.org website is alive and well.
Jon Dag

Plainville, MA

#13 Sep 19, 2011
Alive and well for all four of you to use. Its over for Talkmansfield
BarnRaiser

Plainville, MA

#14 Nov 10, 2011
Talkmansfield was good when it was started to get rid of Dagostino but since one of the founding members removed all the documents its been nothing but bitching and moaning. Cupcakes? Chocolate milk? Concert drinking? Time to get a life TBaggers!
K Clemmey

Mansfield, MA

#15 Nov 14, 2011
BarnRaiser wrote:
Talkmansfield was good when it was started to get rid of Dagostino but since one of the founding members removed all the documents its been nothing but bitching and moaning. Cupcakes? Chocolate milk? Concert drinking? Time to get a life TBaggers!
Hey! Thats not nice. Why don't you go Occupy some place!
77Must

Plainville, MA

#16 Jan 8, 2012
I knew that a-hole Mackie in high school. No surprise he spends his time on the cumputer blogging anonymously with others.
Mansfielder

Dedham, MA

#17 Mar 30, 2012
77Must wrote:
I knew that a-hole Mackie in high school. No surprise he spends his time on the cumputer blogging anonymously with others.
I'd rather be an a-hole than a hole-a like yourself!!
ZBA

Brookline, MA

#18 Jun 7, 2012
Did you see that puss bag Mackie pointing at the guy from Maple st at last months meeting? Way to go dickhead now instead of cutting wood on his proerty he has hung christmas decorations built a motorcross track and is in the proccess of starting a pig farm. You really showed him who the hell are you to tell people what they can do on their own land?
Anonymous

Mansfield, MA

#19 Jun 7, 2012
Mackie is a clown. Just give him a pair of extra large shoes, then he can do kids parties or join the circus.
Bee52

Springfield, NJ

#20 Jul 2, 2012
He will be held accountable for the emotional pain his website has inflicted. Residents have long memories and lots of computer memory. I have captured screenshots of many instances of hurtful statements that were edited or removed after posting. Please run for office Grasshopper. You'll never snatch the pebble from my hand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mansfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in Massachusetts... (Oct '10) Apr '17 Butch Cassidy 13
Talkmansfield (Jan '13) Feb '17 ShempC 31
Review: Advanced Dental Care Of Norton - Rachel... (Feb '10) Jan '17 rneal7 2
East Main street development .. (Oct '16) Oct '16 smcgill 2
Kristina M Johnson (Plainville & Jamaica Plain) (Jul '16) Sep '16 MsB 2
News 'Burn every single ni**er!': This is how Trump ... (Aug '16) Aug '16 alleycat 2
green lizard's chat room (Jan '08) Aug '16 Bagd 67

Mansfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mansfield Mortgages