Woman Killed in Manorville Crash

Woman Killed in Manorville Crash

There are 3 comments on the Long Island Press story from Feb 28, 2011, titled Woman Killed in Manorville Crash. In it, Long Island Press reports that:

A two-car crash claimed the life of a 20-year-old woman in Manorville on Sunday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Long Island Press.

Piping Plover

Bronx, NY

#2 Mar 1, 2011
Manorville resident wrote:
Someone said a lot of drugs were found at the accident (she may have been a drug mule or a hooker from Mastic)
Either way i feel much safer with anyone from Mastic dead.
No respect. Stop with the lies already.
hey

West New York, NJ

#3 May 24, 2011
and you can go f*** yourself. :)
hey2

Middle Island, NY

#4 Oct 11, 2011
Piping Plover
You should be ashamed of yourself. What kind of a person wishes anyone dead especially a mother and her child. How dare you generalize an entire community. Shame, shame!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manorville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) 1 hr DantheMan 497
News 5 New Yorkers detained in Disney World brawl (May '07) Tue Truth Hurts Hard 130
Best spot to buy drugs and get a hooker SHIRLEY? (Feb '11) Tue Hubba u cootie 33
Review: Strictly Business Boxing Mar 26 pkboxing 1
News Mastic Beach Woman Gets 1 Year in Jail for ID T... (May '11) Mar 25 Dayquil 23
Why call police was mayor there ???? Mar 23 Hahha 52
Evan Politico May Endorse Miller Mar 22 11951Ratdog 2

Manorville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manorville Mortgages