Comments
1 - 20 of 25 Comments Last updated Oct 15, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
In One Word

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The winner of the $50,000 prize at the Mastic Beach Fire Department's "Mega Money Mania" today summed up what's wrong with here in one word. Her number was called, she hugged a few people, took the microphone and exclaimed, "F**K!"
That was it. The only word she could think of to say. Now that's real class.
Tranny Rimjob

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Dat's what Honest Frank is gonna say when he wins the election and what he's gonna do to all da creeps and stinkers and bad people that have been mean to him ya bastids.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Tranny Rimjob wrote:
Dat's what Honest Frank is gonna say when he wins the election and what he's gonna do to all da creeps and stinkers and bad people that have been mean to him ya bastids.
3 hours ago....that's when this was posted (4am in case you read this later). And guess who was posting on twitter at 4am....honest frank who was using his Obamaphone to post under the alias you see above. Now it makes sense why he advocates for a statue in his honor.

Riverhead room 128 2pm

Bank of America vs honest Crank
Victor zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Is that today
MB Lover

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I wonder if HF shows up in court wearing his flag cape? I just wish that all the taxpayer money that is being wasted on all these court delays would end and finally have him evicted and then finish is criminal case and get him into a mental facility or jail, anywhere as long as he is out of our community.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Victor zeleny wrote:
Is that today
Not today, October 30. Imagine his defense...he can't pay the mortgage because he is depressed. He can afford to use multiple domain names though. Also, how the hell does he buy gas with no money? how does he pay car insurance? How does he pay cable and internet?
stalker

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>3 hours ago....that's when this was posted (4am in case you read this later). And guess who was posting on twitter at 4am....honest frank who was using his Obamaphone to post under the alias you see above. Now it makes sense why he advocates for a statue in his honor.
Riverhead room 128 2pm
Bank of America vs honest Crank
Wow. Stalk much?
Watch out HF, you have a stalker!
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

stalker wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. Stalk much?
Watch out HF, you have a stalker!
He knows, he posts using the name trannyrimjob. I can't wait to go to court. Hope I can sneak in popcorn.
gag

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

In One Word wrote:
The winner of the $50,000 prize at the Mastic Beach Fire Department's "Mega Money Mania" today summed up what's wrong with here in one word. Her number was called, she hugged a few people, took the microphone and exclaimed, "F**K!"
That was it. The only word she could think of to say. Now that's real class.
This town has a bad reputation for a reason. Actually, a bunch of them, with a high concentration of lowlife types. Love thy neighbor. Gag.

“Honest Frank!”

Since: Feb 13

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

MB Lover wrote:
I wonder if HF shows up in court wearing his flag cape? I just wish that all the taxpayer money that is being wasted on all these court delays would end and finally have him evicted and then finish is criminal case and get him into a mental facility or jail, anywhere as long as he is out of our community.
Heaveno "MB Lover",
I might wear my American flag with Pride & Respect in court someday when I know the Judge I have at that time allows me to do so and I am not leaving this Evil Corrupted Community until I Expose and Sue everyone that did me wrong and give a lot of that money to the Mastic Beach residents that made me their Mayor and set them all a SHARE in my Businesses where they will all Profit LEGALLY from them!

“Honest Frank!”

Since: Feb 13

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Not today, October 30. Imagine his defense...he can't pay the mortgage because he is depressed. He can afford to use multiple domain names though. Also, how the hell does he buy gas with no money? how does he pay car insurance? How does he pay cable and internet?
Heaveno "Brady",
The answer to your Stupid Jealous, Questions is that I'm GOOD and what do I always say? Good Things Happen To Those Who Are Good! I just registered Domain Names of Bruce S, Maura S of the MBPOA and even the corrupt Mayor, Bill B. You can find my NEW Domain Names on my site. What Do You Say To THAT?
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

FrankieCucchiaraDotCom wrote:
<quoted text>
Heaveno "Brady",
The answer to your Stupid Jealous, Questions is that I'm GOOD and what do I always say? Good Things Happen To Those Who Are Good! I just registered Domain Names of Bruce S, Maura S of the MBPOA and even the corrupt Mayor, Bill B. You can find my NEW Domain Names on my site. What Do You Say To THAT?
You shouldn't mess with those people. You don't have any right to use their names to confuse people into thinking they agree with anything in which you are involved.

“Honest Frank!”

Since: Feb 13

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>You shouldn't mess with those people. You don't have any right to use their names to confuse people into thinking they agree with anything in which you are involved.
Heaveno "Brady",
You shouldn't mess with ME "Brady" because when I Expose Everyone For Who They Really Are, they are getting Sued and Arrested for what they did and are doing to me and making me Depressed and I have EVERY RIGHT to Register ANY Domain Name I PLEASE and I am NOT trying to confuse people into thinking they agree with anything in which I am involved in so FRANK OFF you Stupid DisOrganized Criminal Village Idiot FRANK! Eventually you and your kind will be EXPOSED FOR WHO YOU REALLY ARE AND GO TO PRISON FOR ALL YOUR CRIMES!
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

FrankieCucchiaraDotCom wrote:
<quoted text>
Heaveno "Brady",
You shouldn't mess with ME "Brady" because when I Expose Everyone For Who They Really Are, they are getting Sued and Arrested for what they did and are doing to me and making me Depressed and I have EVERY RIGHT to Register ANY Domain Name I PLEASE and I am NOT trying to confuse people into thinking they agree with anything in which I am involved in so FRANK OFF you Stupid DisOrganized Criminal Village Idiot FRANK! Eventually you and your kind will be EXPOSED FOR WHO YOU REALLY ARE AND GO TO PRISON FOR ALL YOUR CRIMES!
I would love to know what crimes you believe I have committed, please elaborate.
Stalker

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Shut up already. Nobody thinks you are important Brady. You are pathetic. You are just one more Mastoid stuck in a rut.
okaaaay

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 12, 2013
 
Stalker wrote:
Shut up already. Nobody thinks you are important Brady. You are pathetic. You are just one more Mastoid stuck in a rut.
all stuck in this rut together, bound for eternity. hee hee. love it!
Ball Gag

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hail Honest Frank.
Speaker of truth.
Friend to the oppressed.

“Honest Frank!”

Since: Feb 13

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I would love to know what crimes you believe I have committed, please elaborate.
Heaveno "Brady",
When I get a Lawyer to get Topix, Twitter, Facebook, Newspapers, etc., to Release all the Posts that were said Negatively about me when I am Mayor or Not, that's when I will start Pressing Charges and Suing people and give a lot of the Money to the residents of the Mastic Beach Village IF they sign my Petition at my home that helped me to be their Mayor! If you didn't do anything Wrong "Brady" then you are In The Clear! If you or anyone else did me Wrong "Brady", you all should Apologize to me ASAP before it's Too Late for me to Forgive you!
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

FrankieCucchiaraDotCom wrote:
<quoted text>
Heaveno "Brady",
When I get a Lawyer to get Topix, Twitter, Facebook, Newspapers, etc., to Release all the Posts that were said Negatively about me when I am Mayor or Not, that's when I will start Pressing Charges and Suing people and give a lot of the Money to the residents of the Mastic Beach Village IF they sign my Petition at my home that helped me to be their Mayor! If you didn't do anything Wrong "Brady" then you are In The Clear! If you or anyone else did me Wrong "Brady", you all should Apologize to me ASAP before it's Too Late for me to Forgive you!
I guess you never heard of the NY Statute of Limitations on defamation? You should also know that a standard defense of such a lawsuit is the TRUTH.

And in case you are too busy trying to run for mayor, here is a link that addresses your potential lawsuit:

http://voices.yahoo.com/trash-talk-sue-defama...

“Honest Frank!”

Since: Feb 13

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you never heard of the NY Statute of Limitations on defamation? You should also know that a standard defense of such a lawsuit is the TRUTH.
And in case you are too busy trying to run for mayor, here is a link that addresses your potential lawsuit:
http://voices.yahoo.com/trash-talk-sue-defama...
Heaveno "Brady",
I am too busy Fighting For What's Right, etc., but I did glance at your link about How You Can Sue for Defamation in New York State. I guess you never heard of DEPRESSION, etc., that TRUMPS Statute of Limitations on Defamation of Character, etc? You should also know that I can easily Prove my Lawsuit Cases with The Honest And Frank Truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Manorville Discussions

Search the Manorville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Wake up 6,344
cam slave wanted 3 hr ben 24
MBV to Honor Evan Politico (Dec '13) 8 hr Incompetence 34
Waterfront Planning Survey 11 hr wake up 4
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 16 hr Steve Douchy 6,364
Trial begins in Coram chopped-up bodies case (Nov '09) 22 hr Bernard colletti 49
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Wed Sham Hannuty 16,777
•••
•••

Manorville News Video

•••
Manorville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Manorville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Manorville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Manorville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Manorville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••