Manorville Soup Kitchens
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
snowy mum

Trenton, NJ

#21 Mar 19, 2011
Wow, buddy. Give me their locations so I can see for myself. Jerk!
Hot Soup

New York, NY

#22 Mar 19, 2011
Just look for the sigs right off the LIE exit we have arrows to follow. Manorville has turned in to a slum like zone, like a trailer park with out wheels so we needed to come and help the homeless, drug addicts, junkies in Manorville how sad it is.
SUNSHINENOW

Ocoee, FL

#23 Mar 19, 2011
I don't like people who make up stories. You need
to get real. I LIVED IN MANORVILLE AND THE COPS DO
A GOOD JOB. DONT WANT TO TAKE PART IN THIS THREAD
UNLESS WE KEEP IT TRUTHFUL.
SUNSHINENOW

Ocoee, FL

#24 Mar 19, 2011
CRAZY AND NOT TRUE
Help Manorville Homeless

New York, NY

#25 Mar 20, 2011
Please help the Homeless and the drug addicts of Manorville they need your help.We are in crisis mode things are bad and getting worse.
Soup and Sandwich

New York, NY

#26 Mar 27, 2011
Another Great turn out in Manorville Long island. We had a few hundred turn out for Soup Sandwhich and a drink. Need help and donations to keep this program. look for the signs put up all over Manorville.
The homeless, mental unstable, drug addicts and hookers need out help. Please come out and support our program.
Only Two

Brooklyn, NY

#27 Mar 27, 2011
We only have Two Soup Kitchens in Manorville which one is yours?
Only Two

Brooklyn, NY

#28 Mar 27, 2011
Which soup kitchen do you work at in manorville? I seen a few signs last week but think they were removed you may want to put them back up in Manorville to show where the soup kitchens are.
Manorville resident

New York, NY

#29 Apr 9, 2011
Yes all the many soup kitchens are a very big success. They have great business I ran one station early AM today and we had a few thousand Manorville residents, some from the trailer park, some from the sex offender trailers, other just the homeless and all the degenerate drug addicts in Manorville.
Soups On

New York, NY

#30 Apr 17, 2011
Thats for leaving 18 Chickens for the soup Kitchen to cook. Manorville residents really do care, they offered 18 Chickens with out heads as a give for Ahla and the Manorville soup kitchens.
Donations

New York, NY

#31 Apr 30, 2011
I just donated a ton of Watermellons, Grape Soda, kool-Aid, and fried Chicken and ribs to the Manorville soup kitchens. Lady said these items are the most requested besides colt 45 and menthol cigarettes.
Suffolk Soup Man

New York, NY

#32 May 15, 2011
I helped out in all 3 Manorville soup kitchens all day, what work they never stopped coming in for soup , bread and a hot meal.
Robert

Shirley, NY

#33 Jul 13, 2012
People are not watching there children close enough, and leave it up to every one eles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manorville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mastic Beach Village employee claims in police ... (Apr '15) 4 hr hoo doo you think... 156
Crabby Robs at Smith Point Tue Trekman 1
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Mon lkjlk 79
Dissolve the village Jun 23 Loza 10
Squatters and high grass Jun 21 Sick 30
esm Jun 9 We are ESM 9
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) May '16 Badtothebone 499
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manorville Mortgages