New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

Judged:

I heard this week 2 new soup kitchens opened up in Manorville whats going on?

I have a family of 33 living next to me jamed pack in to one house they have 9 cars and clog up my block with junk cars.

Manorville is getting worse.
Had Enough

Stratford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

Brookhavens wrote:
I heard this week 2 new soup kitchens opened up in Manorville whats going on?
I have a family of 33 living next to me jamed pack in to one house they have 9 cars and clog up my block with junk cars.
Manorville is getting worse.
No, your posts are just getting lamer!
Brookhavens

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

Judged:

I heard this week 2 new soup kitchens opened up in Manorville whats going on? How about just get rid of all the illegals?

Manorville is getting worse by the day.
SUNSHINENOW

Winter Garden, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

we need to keep the info posted correct. Does anybody know if this a true comment? If it is where is it located?
Had Enough

Stratford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

SUNSHINENOW wrote:
we need to keep the info posted correct. Does anybody know if this a true comment? If it is where is it located?
This poster is a serial harasser who posts untrue stuff about Mastic, Shirley, Mastic Beach, and now he is adding Manorville and Medford. he has nothing better to do than try to enflame the communities. Most of his posts are also blatantly racist.
SUNSHINENOW

Winter Garden, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

Judged:

Hi,

thanks for the response. lived in Manorvlle for
15 yrs. and was lucy enough to sell and get out.
The High School is ruining our youth and Georgann Rd. is full of drugs and abusive drinking. I know
it appear ok (and quite beautiful) but don't judge a book by its cover. The adults need to set better examples!
Had Enough

Stratford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

Manorville has higher income demographics than most of the surrounding areas. That is due to 2-income houses with many unsupervised kids. It is still considered a nice place to live, but it's getting expensive to stay there (taxes are nuts). Florida may have no state income tax but it does have other things that are scary. There is a growing population of seniors who are clamoring for more services and no tax base to pay for them. There is a drug culture in many cities and water and utility rates are on the rise.

Every place has pluses and minuses.
Manorville

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

Judged:

Manorville added 2 soup kitchens this past week.

Manorville added 2 soup kitchens this past week.
Manorville

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

Judged:

Manorville with the multi race populations it is a melting pot. we have lots of drugs and homeless, thats why the soup kitchens are needed right now.

Please help clean up manorville it is getting worse.
Brookhavens

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

Thanks again I agree Manorville has gone down the sewer system fast, at one time 30+ years ago it was a nice Hamlit with blue color workers now all the trash moved in. The 4 family houses jam packed with renters and illegals.
The numerous basement appartments that are illegal, the extra people and cars clog up our roads.
Manorville now has graffiti all over Bdlgs and fences I see Gang signs being flased and marked on walls like MS13 etc
Had Enough

Stratford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

Brookhavens wrote:
Thanks again I agree Manorville has gone down the sewer system fast, at one time 30+ years ago it was a nice Hamlit with blue color workers now all the trash moved in. The 4 family houses jam packed with renters and illegals.
The numerous basement appartments that are illegal, the extra people and cars clog up our roads.
Manorville now has graffiti all over Bdlgs and fences I see Gang signs being flased and marked on walls like MS13 etc
I know you are not from here and your just full of it!
Soup Kitchen

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

Judged:

I did volunter work today in the manorville soup kitches, they were filled we closed the doors at 7am
Soup Kitchen

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

Judged:

Manorville has it problems just like Mastic and shirley lots of illegals and gang members, we called Suffolk cops today becuase MS13 showed up at the Manorville soup kitchen to harras homeless.
Had Enough

Stratford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

Story don't fly because it's a Lie, yo!
Christine Rubino

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

The additional soup kitchens in Manorville are great, I heard the first week they were fill and ran out of food. We need this additional soup kitchens for all the homeless and welfare in this area.
Had Enough

Stratford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2011

Just prove there is even one soup kitchen in Manorville. And I am not talking about a church food pantry. Well, punk, did I use 5 bullets or 6? Make my day.
SUNSHINENOW

Winter Garden, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2011

where is this soup ktchen located? A church is not a soup kitchen. I know there is a lot of haters in manorville because there is no diversity but I've never heard of soup kitchens or gangs.
Soup for you

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2011

Yes there are now 3 soup kitchen open in Manorville. I drove by seen homeless, hookers, and drug addicts.

Gang members are trying to rough down the people on line, Suffolk cops arrived just in time before the guns were drawn and shots fired.
snowy mum

Huntington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2011

Soup for you wrote:
Yes there are now 3 soup kitchen open in Manorville. I drove by seen homeless, hookers, and drug addicts.
Gang members are trying to rough down the people on line, Suffolk cops arrived just in time before the guns were drawn and shots fired.
This is a LIE!
Soup Hot and Good

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2011

The Soup is hot, we give out grilled cheese sandwiches with crackers. For more info please log on to our web site if you would like to help or donate at any of Manorville 3) soup kitchens.

We just need the pulics help to deter the Gangs, Bikers, away from the Soup lines they are harrassing the Manorville residents who need help about Welfare and Food Stamps.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Manorville Discussions

Search the Manorville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Seafest sucks,again 4 hr Incompetence 11
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 6 hr cornholio 437
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 6 hr sdd 755
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 7 hr Wake up 669
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 7 hr trs 16,778
Cops: Mastic, Shirley safer after crackdown - (Nov '07) 8 hr Time for more arrests 204
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 8 hr land of the slaves 6,371
•••
•••

Manorville News Video

•••
•••

Manorville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Manorville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE