61 - 80 of 108 Comments Last updated Jul 2, 2013
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#62 Jun 26, 2013
I am starting to get scared.
Masked Avenger

Mastic Beach, NY

#63 Jun 27, 2013
I see 2 Hemlock is for sale. Owners live in Queens. Their multiple listing says it comes with 2 deeded boat slips. Really? Is there some underhanded deal to allow this property owner to include his Pattersquash creek stick dock in the sale of this POS house?
what

New York, NY

#64 Jun 27, 2013
Masked Avenger wrote:
I see 2 Hemlock is for sale. Owners live in Queens. Their multiple listing says it comes with 2 deeded boat slips. Really? Is there some underhanded deal to allow this property owner to include his Pattersquash creek stick dock in the sale of this POS house?
No. No one is allowed to say that a dock or boat slip comes with their house if its listed for sale and they dont own the dock.
I've seen this from village supporters as well who are now selling their homes. They list their homes WITH a dock, which they are NOT allowed to do.
NY Realtor Complaint Form

Mastic Beach, NY

#65 Jun 27, 2013
http://www.dos.ny.gov/forms/licensing/complai...

This is an illegal MLS listing. Doesn't say 1st floor flooded by Sandy. Doesn't say foundation damaged and house needs to be raised.275k? You have got to be kidding me. Predators looking for victims who don't know better.
Realtors need to get their licenses taken away to set an example here in village .Maybe the good realtors need to step up and police their own. Maybe mayor and board need to do it for them.
wrong again

Mastic Beach, NY

#66 Jun 27, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>No. No one is allowed to say that a dock or boat slip comes with their house if its listed for sale and they dont own the dock.
I've seen this from village supporters as well who are now selling their homes. They list their homes WITH a dock, which they are NOT allowed to do.
There are many homes with docks in their back yards that belong to the homeowner, they most certainly can list their homes "WITH DOCK". Do you people really think Pattersquash Creek is the only waterfront property with docks in Mastic Beach?
Masked Avenger

Mastic Beach, NY

#67 Jun 27, 2013
NY Realtor Complaint Form wrote:
http://www.dos.ny.gov/forms/li censing/complaintform.pdf
This is an illegal MLS listing. Doesn't say 1st floor flooded by Sandy. Doesn't say foundation damaged and house needs to be raised.275k? You have got to be kidding me. Predators looking for victims who don't know better.
Realtors need to get their licenses taken away to set an example here in village .Maybe the good realtors need to step up and police their own. Maybe mayor and board need to do it for them.
The house looks like it was a POS before Sandy. I still believe cash may be the way to "attach" the stick dock to this house. If the owner of this house is saying the dock is part of the deal, they should lose the dock because they are bringing more discredit to the failing MBPOA. And not one other house for sale in MB says it includes a dock, unless it is directly waterfront.
What

New York, NY

#68 Jun 27, 2013
wrong again wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many homes with docks in their back yards that belong to the homeowner, they most certainly can list their homes "WITH DOCK". Do you people really think Pattersquash Creek is the only waterfront property with docks in Mastic Beach?
Give it up already! I said IF they DIDNT OWN THEM!!! IF they RENT the docks from the MBPOA, they can NOT list their home "with dock'! Learn to read before opening you mouth.
We know people have their own docks, thats not what the person who posted asked about.
If anyone rents a dock from the MBPOA and is selling their home, they can not list it as having a private dock. They can say posable dock through the POA, but that is any home in MB or the surounding areas. Please learn to read.
Masked Avenger

Mastic Beach, NY

#69 Jun 27, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>Give it up already! I said IF they DIDNT OWN THEM!!! IF they RENT the docks from the MBPOA, they can NOT list their home "with dock'! Learn to read before opening you mouth.
We know people have their own docks, thats not what the person who posted asked about.
If anyone rents a dock from the MBPOA and is selling their home, they can not list it as having a private dock. They can say posable dock through the POA, but that is any home in MB or the surounding areas. Please learn to read.
You are so right. And next year, only homes in the original 10 sections can get a dock. All other owners will be evicted, regardless of how many thousands of dollars thy spent to fix them.
what

New York, NY

#70 Jun 27, 2013
Masked Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>You are so right. And next year, only homes in the original 10 sections can get a dock. All other owners will be evicted, regardless of how many thousands of dollars thy spent to fix them.
Good. The stick docks should be for residents within walking distance to them anyways. What, you think someone should own a dock that lives in Queens and drives out to use them? I'm glad the original 10 section are going back to this rule.
And if you havent noticed, they're not too many docks out there. If you dont live in the 10 original sections, and the MBPOA has told you you will not get them next year, its your own fault for spending "thousands" of dollars to fix them. I dont care really, I live in the original 10 sections.
My point was IF you have a stick dock/slip that you rent from the MBPOA and are selling your home, you CAN NOT say that a dock/slip is included when buying that home. You hear that Jeff? Take it off your ad for your home!
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#71 Jun 27, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>Good. The stick docks should be for residents within walking distance to them anyways. What, you think someone should own a dock that lives in Queens and drives out to use them? I'm glad the original 10 section are going back to this rule.
And if you havent noticed, they're not too many docks out there. If you dont live in the 10 original sections, and the MBPOA has told you you will not get them next year, its your own fault for spending "thousands" of dollars to fix them. I dont care really, I live in the original 10 sections.
My point was IF you have a stick dock/slip that you rent from the MBPOA and are selling your home, you CAN NOT say that a dock/slip is included when buying that home. You hear that Jeff? Take it off your ad for your home!
rentable docks across the street is the truth. Deeded dock rights like the guy from queens is a lie, unless cash under the table is involved. So, before you name someone, get the facts. Why does that sound familiar?
waterfront

Brooklyn, NY

#72 Jun 27, 2013
QUESTION when are you people going away???, and giving the vmb the property you promised them in 1940 ????? The mbpoa signed the deeds to transfer so keep your word
Yea

East Moriches, NY

#73 Jun 28, 2013
waterfront wrote:
QUESTION when are you people going away???, and giving the vmb the property you promised them in 1940 ????? The mbpoa signed the deeds to transfer so keep your word
awwww, so sorry. Piss off, how that's?
You know what's funny? Bill B the mayor isn't even in the original 10 sections.
Awwwww, too bad.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#74 Jun 28, 2013
Yea wrote:
<quoted text>awwww, so sorry. Piss off, how that's?
You know what's funny? Bill B the mayor isn't even in the original 10 sections.
Awwwww, too bad.
Really.... Monroe Dr was added to MB in 1941 and is part of section 9. Don't you think if he wanted a dock, he would have very little trouble?
Typical

East Moriches, NY

#75 Jun 28, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Really.... Monroe Dr was added to MB in 1941 and is part of section 9. Don't you think if he wanted a dock, he would have very little trouble?
Yes, I think it would be hard for the mayor to get a stick dock on pattersquash creek. There is a very long list. And, whos going to rent it to him?
Only someone on Ducky lane.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#76 Jun 28, 2013
Typical wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I think it would be hard for the mayor to get a stick dock on pattersquash creek. There is a very long list. And, whos going to rent it to him?
Only someone on Ducky lane.
So you admit you didn't know the mayor lives in one of the 10 original sections, right? You just want to constantly try to drag down our elected government officials.

If the mayor wanted a dock on Pattersquash creek, I believe he would have no problem doing so, but not a stick dock. He might also know someone who owns a real marina, just sayin......
wf parent

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#77 Jun 28, 2013
Masked Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>The house looks like it was a POS before Sandy. I still believe cash may be the way to "attach" the stick dock to this house. If the owner of this house is saying the dock is part of the deal, they should lose the dock because they are bringing more discredit to the failing MBPOA. And not one other house for sale in MB says it includes a dock, unless it is directly waterfront.
i have complained about this before. village supporters are selling their homes listed mastic beach village with private dock on pattersquash creek. it also says marina access. this is just a lie. people buying homes should do their due diligence. after all, that's how people bought homes next to a shooting range and thought that the real estate agent was telling the truth when they said shooting range is closing. when you buy a home, do your homework.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#78 Jun 28, 2013
wf parent wrote:
<quoted text>i have complained about this before. village supporters are selling their homes listed mastic beach village with private dock on pattersquash creek. it also says marina access. this is just a lie. people buying homes should do their due diligence. after all, that's how people bought homes next to a shooting range and thought that the real estate agent was telling the truth when they said shooting range is closing. when you buy a home, do your homework.
Which village supporter are you talking about?
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#79 Jun 30, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Which village supporter are you talking about?
Waiting for your answer.
What

East Moriches, NY

#80 Jun 30, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Waiting for your answer.
your mom!
ThomasA

East Moriches, NY

#81 Jun 30, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Which village supporter are you talking about?
Jeffers

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manorville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) 33 min Dantheman 102
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 1 hr Lol 16,781
bruce and maura are useless 21 hr candid camera 68
Biondi's Failed Audit Thu karma 3
Crier by Bruce Thu Incompetence 6
Brady is silent on MBV Audit Thu hoodo 15
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Wed Vote Zornow 6,408
•••

Rip Current Statement for Suffolk County was issued at August 29 at 11:50AM EDT

•••

Manorville News Video

•••
•••

Manorville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Manorville People Search