Manorville drunken driver apologizes ...

Manorville drunken driver apologizes to teen victim

There are 2 comments on the Newsday story from Sep 24, 2010, titled Manorville drunken driver apologizes to teen victim. In it, Newsday reports that:

Before going to jail for hitting and injuring a Manorville teenager while driving drunk, David Andresen apologized in court Friday to the boy and his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

concerned

United States

#1 Sep 24, 2010
This is a good man who made a terrible mistake and is heartily sorry for what happened. It is unfortunate for the teen's family but understand that this is a good good person who now will live with this everyday and it has affected him deeply.
SUNSHINENOW

Ocoee, FL

#2 Sep 24, 2010
BEFORE MOVING TO FLROIDA MY DAUGHTER ATTENDED HIGH
SCHOOL WITH THIS BOY. I'M SO GLAD HE IS OK.
WHEN I LIVED IN MANORVILLE THERE WERE OTHER DWI.
ANOTHER FRIEND OF HERS WAS NOT AS LUCY AND LOST HIS LIFE. THIS NEEDS TO END! DRINKING IN SUFFOLK
COUNTY IS OUT OF CONTROL. JAIL IS WHERE THEY BELONG. WE NEED TO SET A BETTER EXAMPLE FOR OUR
YOUTH.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manorville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mastic Beach Village employee claims in police ... (Apr '15) 1 hr My name is unknown 140
Dissolve the village Thu Loza 10
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Jun 21 Badothebone 78
Squatters and high grass Jun 21 Sick 30
Has anybody heard Jun 20 UR Nate 1
esm Jun 9 We are ESM 9
the reputation of mastic beach village Jun 9 Bruce is a Crier 38
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manorville Mortgages