Next up for Roy Rogers site: White Ca...

Next up for Roy Rogers site: White Castle?

There are 320 comments on the Newsday.com story from Dec 4, 2010, titled Next up for Roy Rogers site: White Castle?. In it, Newsday.com reports that:

The talk around Shirley these days is that White Castle will be taking over the now-defunct Roy Rogers site -- the last of its kind on Long Island and a place that was for decades a staple of Smith Point Park summer beach goers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.com.

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Scary

Bronx, NY

#320 Apr 18, 2011
OidiotO wrote:
<quoted text>It's Hoggis.
Is that the guy who walks around grabbing his junk like MJ whenever he sees kids? He is gross. I saw him telling a kid once to call him Uncle Paul and the kid was crying and trying to tell him he wasn't his uncle. These people should be locked up!
former local

Dillon, CO

#321 Apr 19, 2011
sounds like a anger managment clinic would be a good idea for the empty space?
Insanity Defense

Bridgeport, CT

#323 Apr 19, 2011
Scary wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the guy who walks around grabbing his junk like MJ whenever he sees kids? He is gross. I saw him telling a kid once to call him Uncle Paul and the kid was crying and trying to tell him he wasn't his uncle. These people should be locked up!
Is he the guy I see driving the car with the NAPA decals, you know the one with the muffler scraping on the ground...

Since: Dec 10

Bronx, NY

#324 Apr 19, 2011
Insanity Defense wrote:
<quoted text>Is he the guy I see driving the car with the NAPA decals, you know the one with the muffler scraping on the ground...
Is that the same idiot that brags that he is a delivery man?
Insanity Defense

Bridgeport, CT

#325 Apr 19, 2011
It must be.... We have a couple of troll-wannabees here who get their jollies by making up shit. They keep saying how bad it is here, but they don't want to say the name of their great town, hmmmmm!

“pffft”

Since: Jan 11

blue point.

#326 Apr 19, 2011
Head of the harbor.
sack o burgers

Miller Place, NY

#328 Apr 19, 2011
I'm from Old Brookville.
Dirty Ernie

Miller Place, NY

#329 Apr 19, 2011
I think a peep show would be outstanding for the old Roy Rogers location. The building is in a great location for a peep show because it's close to both Sunrise and Wm Floyd. The building seems to be in good shape and the interior is tiled so sticky clean up would be a cinch.
Are there any Mastic, Mastic Beach, and Shirley hotties that would be willing to work there?
Shame

Bridgeport, CT

#331 Apr 20, 2011
What a shame letting that building deteriorate.
Linda

AOL

#332 Apr 20, 2011
Badtothebone wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out this link Betty. Is that you in the middle? If so, I don't think you need to be stuffing and Sonic burgers down your throat!
http://www.myspace.com/bettymanzella/photos/1...
This is exactly my point. Please step away from the Twinkies!!
Yeah Betty check out that site, miss piggy
dont want to sail with th

AOL

#333 Apr 20, 2011
Betty Manzella wrote:
Because again, people like badtothebone find it easy to make cruel and nasty statements while hiding behind a screen name. Just another coward...probably has some deep rooted issues or complexes dealing with SIZE and 14 year old girls...
And obviously badtothebone either can't read or has a problem with reading comprehension... High school drop-out perhaps?
So, notsobad - why don't you go back and RE-READ what I wrote it - I did not say I wanted white castle...I said if given the choice, I'd rather see a SONIC,(which actually has some good salads and more choice) than a White Castle....IF IT'S GOING TO REMAIN a fast food place.. Learn to read, moron!
Badtothebone is really a good person with a very high I.Q and let me tell ya he is not a coward and he is right because fat kills ya. and he care's so much about you!
Jackie 0

AOL

#334 Apr 20, 2011
MBPOA MEMBER wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree...
Omg
Evan Politico

Bronx, NY

#335 Apr 21, 2011
Yo Ize heard Obama is setting up a Fema Camp in dat spotz yo!
Finally

Bridgeport, CT

#336 Apr 21, 2011
Step away from the fries......
shes a talker

Trenton, NJ

#337 Apr 21, 2011
dont want to sail with th wrote:
<quoted text>
Badtothebone is really a good person with a very high I.Q and let me tell ya he is not a coward and he is right because fat kills ya. and he care's so much about you!
She just needs to get her 1 cent in.(she's not smart enough to have 2 cents to give)
Really

Bridgeport, CT

#338 Apr 22, 2011
The damn building has become an eyesore. I wonder why the Town of Brookhaven has not enforced it's anti-litter & graffiti law on the owner...Oh yeah, that's because it's Located in Shirley, another HAMLET that gets no respect.
El Cubano

Bronx, NY

#339 Apr 22, 2011
I love a good hamlet and cheese
Pitbull Paul

New York, NY

#340 Apr 23, 2011
That site will be home to a new Bodega, Poppeys chicken, and a check cashing joint. Just another trashy few places for the Suffolk Trash.

This area was always know for hookers and gangs.
Socwkmom

New York, NY

#342 Oct 20, 2014
Spam wrote:
<quoted text>this guy really sucks.
I take offense at your remark! There are some really great people in Shirley, Mastic and Mastic Beach..I think you need to take a look in the mirror...
Watching For You

Shirley, NY

#343 Oct 26, 2014
Pitbull Paul wrote:
That site will be home to a new Bodega, Poppeys chicken, and a check cashing joint. Just another trashy few places for the Suffolk Trash.
This area was always know for hookers and gangs.
You're obviously another brave and courageous soul when you're at the helm of a computer in the safety of your hidden identity. I suspect you are also the type who develops BEER BALLS while hanging out at the local pub. At some point you may slip up and your identity will be known and then we will see what you have to say then. Until then, you're just a P_ssy with a Big Mouth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manorville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mastic Beach Village employee claims in police ... (Apr '15) 18 hr My name is unknown 140
Dissolve the village Jun 23 Loza 10
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Jun 21 Badothebone 78
Squatters and high grass Jun 21 Sick 30
Has anybody heard Jun 20 UR Nate 1
esm Jun 9 We are ESM 9
the reputation of mastic beach village Jun 9 Bruce is a Crier 38
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manorville Mortgages