Manorville looking like Haiti or Libya

Manorville looking like Haiti or Libya

Posted in the Manorville Forum

Danny Glover

Woodhaven, NY

#1 Mar 19, 2011
Whats going on in Manorville the streets are starting to look like Haiti and Libya?

Day labors all over, Bikers running open pipes all day friday, Gangs like MS13 moving in, Graffiti all over Manorville, I see soup kitchen signs now, and there where Hookers last night near the LIE exit in manorville how said one towns sinks so fast, so soon.

Winter Garden, FL

#2 Mar 19, 2011
Town Inspector

Woodhaven, NY

#3 Mar 20, 2011
I was driving down a side street in Manorville today and a homeless guy dropped his pants in front of me and pushed out a duddy, pulled his draws up and walked away (no wipe). What is wrong with the trash in Manorville?
Dr of Love

Chicago, IL

#4 Mar 20, 2011
if you go to Manorville most likely you will need a Penicillin shot when you leave it is a dirty area filled with low class people.
You know what they say

Woodhaven, NY

#5 Mar 26, 2011
You know what they say in Manorville:

(" Manorvilel the other Dark meat")

It has got real dark and shady in Manorville it's been looking like a slum.
Manorville Mom

New York, NY

#6 Mar 27, 2011
Hey Manorville is not perfect we have ut problems we are not that bad. Manorville is growing and tring to clean up.
Manorville Mom

New York, NY

#7 Mar 27, 2011
Manorville is cleaning the streets of druggies, and homeless, much less of them now. The town is cracking down on illegal appartments and absentee landlords and promised no more section 8 hud housing will be approved.
For Get About it

Woodhaven, NY

#8 Apr 2, 2011
Manorville will look like the South bronx soon, honelty it is more and more like Ridge, medofrd, mastic and shirley every single day. Manorville is going to S&%$ in a hand bag fast. Kids are out of control, parents are smoking crack.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manorville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Village Idiot at it Again 3 hr Lol 180
head of code is a piece of crap 4 hr disgusted 7
Who Was The Fool Who Came Up With This Idea? (Sep '13) 23 hr Meh 41
News Nesconset man sentenced in slaying of Smithtown... (Jun '08) Oct 6 Pdcrack 16
News Officials: Fire displaces residents in East Mor... Oct 6 lori simpson 1
News Cops: Massapequa builder bilks customer out of ... (Nov '07) Oct 4 readingpooh5 144
Insula Dome Skylights going out of business? (Jul '11) Oct 3 Linda is stupid 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manorville Mortgages