Dead Man In Car Ticketed For Parking 3 Times

Full story: KEYE 22
PEORIA, Ill. Police in Peoria now say three parking tickets and a tow-away sticker had been placed on the sport utility vehicle in which a dead man's body was found last week. Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nancy

United States

#24 Aug 4, 2006
I reported my boyfriend missing one day, a Friday morning....he came home Friday night, that night, someone broke into his car in our driveway, we called police to make a report, at this time, the missing persons report on him was still valid, we didn't call them to say he was home until the next day. So as we are standing there, with him and his car,(which I had also given a description of in the missing report) I'm thinking......This guy right now is a missing person, with a description of the vehicle, and here we are with the vehicle, and they say nothing.....when we go to the station the next day, to cancel the missing person report, I asked, why didn't the officers last night say, Hey, aren't you so and so? We have you listed as missing.....He says, oh, that's a different department.!! That's how you look for someone? There standing right in front of you, you put their name in the system for the car being broken into, and you do and say nothing?
Paris Hilton

Medford, NY

#25 Mar 5, 2013
You'd think he'd pay the ticket after the second one he got. What a dummy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Anthropology / Hstory Debate of the... Sat Gerry Zaragmca 1
subs 4 sale Mar 27 420guy85 3
Debate: Marijuana - Austin, TX (Aug '10) Mar 25 Texas 134
This forum is dead. Mar 25 Almost amish 12
Illegal's Are Still Flooding Into Texas and The... Mar 25 Culture Auditor 1
News Local man claims responsibility for putting rac... Mar 25 Go Blue Forever 8
People In Austin are freakin rude (Jun '09) Mar 23 Man 41
Manor Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Manor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]