NYS ROGUE FBI/ STATE Bill Vickery 8-1...

NYS ROGUE FBI/ STATE Bill Vickery 8-11 "THRILL" kill..

Posted in the Manor Forum

Diana Vickery

New York, NY

#1 Mar 20, 2013
So far it has cost TWo FBI agents their lives..by "friendly fire and here ate the FACTS of how they link to ongoing actoivity know as THE THRILL OF THE KILL" in Oswego County, New York that is eventuallu to result in my death disguised as a "stroke" or heartattack" and then the community..comes forward to tell the storycfor the local vicitms of it..Its all part of how control of my life was taken by a notorious group known as the "scumbags" and my rights have been violted after one set after another on me me in it..I am n longer allowed to work now in my County or elsewhere because I'm to "stupid" now for not taking the bloody money offered to me to shut my mouth and that story FACTS are as follows..

On 4-5-07 my fathers Charles birthday a Federal Agent was shot dead by his own man "friendly fire." His name Barry Lee Bush AKA code plan "bury the lying bush in motion on me now..as of 4-5-12 now that all "pay her off in Pig Latin" money offers are now over that clue took place on 4-25-07 when NYS Trooper David Brinkerhoff was shor dead by his own man "friednly fire." His 4531 badge number was run on 4-5-12 again my fathers birthday inthe ROGUE controled NYS LOTTERY in "reverse" as 1354 that day cluing me that ALL "pay her off offers are now over..from 2007 to 2009 after many scubag set ups on me and force to take the coming 12-5-09 start of the money offers ..I had "throws" them all ..the plan now to set ME up as a sexual predator is now in motion off it that is the back up BILL Vickery 8-11 plan if ROGUES need it..

On 4-8-04 scumbag recruit Charles Runge(cell phone clue to my fathers 1205#) used his oncoming lane on Ver Plank and Morgan rd to cut me off on his "right of way" to cause an "accident" Then ROGUE NYS Officer MD Beiderman#4619 embellished the report amd made no mention of Runges erratic driving to cause the "accident" on the NYS MV104A report who was still on the oncoming shoulder facing traffic when Beiderman arrived.. Part of the plan later unknown to me then to set me up later if need. That VER PLANK Rd location is clue to what is now TWO other murders..One an 11 year old girl named Erin Maxwell whos tragic, violent and foul death is now an going part of all of this the other a former Oswego, N.Y. Librariana who was just recently murdered in that location.. Erin Maxwells "OFF MEXICO" Palermo death on 8-30-08 was a clue to NYS placed the 3088 "anagram" to her death date NYS lic plate on my sons GREEN Acheiva in March of 2008 just months before she died..and why on 10-2-12 why the 0225 badge number of the Federal Agent slain by "friendly fire" in the "OFF MEXICO" location is link to my sons 2-25 birthday.."Friendly fire" is a very rare way for a Fed to die..

What these FEDS are doing is a NACO "OFF MEXICO" rhymes(local clue) with WACO gun control SANDYHOOK manipulation set up crime also..and it worked..LANZA is name linked her to all of this and the trial of Erin Maxwells killer..who worked at he time to combat the legal jokes the DA and NYS police made out of it to help her killer out Alan Jones another scumbag recruit "genius" that these scumbag recruits are over police in all of this.

THIS IS A TRUE STORY ..some of the couments to supoort my claims are posted on my FACEBOOK page..

The name GEORGE LUNDY former Oswego,N.Y. Police Chief is their undertone theme of it all..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll What part of Austin is more Ghetto? (May '08) 1 hr Same phartz 82
News Some Cities Are Better Suited for Self-Driving ... 16 hr SomePhart 2
Austin is worst on ICE Detainers Tue WorstPhartzz 2
News Houston chefs named James Beard Award finalists Mar 17 Beard Phart 2
Alex Jones And Donald Trump ( REPENT) Mar 16 YouPhartzs 2
Alex Jones ( JOHN 15 VERSE 12) Mar 16 LetsPhartzs 2
Alex Jones ( WITNESS AND PROCLAIM) Mar 16 StandPharter 2

Manor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance