Fight the Texas Driver Responsibility...

Fight the Texas Driver Responsibility Law

Posted in the Manor Forum

“Fight the TX Driver Respon Law”

Since: Mar 08

Austin, TX

#1 Apr 8, 2008
Hello everyone! The TX Driver Responsibility Law is a very little known law that requires Texans to pay over $700.00 (if you pay upfront) for certain traffic violations and/or points.
I received a ticket four years ago for having no car insurance. I did the crime and paid the fine. I was released from all fines and fees from the TX DPS. However, the TX DRL gives the TX DPS the right to require over $700 MORE from me and suspend my Driver's License if I don't pay. TX DPS doesn't have to notify me and I can't seem to find the appeal process. This is a violation of our constitutional rights!
For more information and to join the fight:
http://www.myspace.com/fightthetxresponsibili...
e-mail:
fightthetxresponsibilityprogra [email protected]
and sign the petition at: www.petitiononline.com/TXDRP07/petition.html

Now, I understand this is a public forum and I encourage everyone to voice their opinion. Without you, I can't improve the campaign. However, please respect EVERYONE on this board.

Thank You for your support and consideration, Mary Moody
ttt

Canada

#2 Apr 11, 2008
gttt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 47 min Quirky 3,044
Outoftowner 3 hr Scott 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
Glen Clark - baseball player for the Austin Braves (Jan '15) Jan '15 pgustaf249 1
Manor super (Sep '14) Sep '14 teacher 1
Manor ISD Superintendent (Interim) (Mar '14) Apr '14 Truth 8
News Bad Weather (Feb '14) Feb '14 Cresha 1

Manor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manor Mortgages