3 posts removed
Friend

Fairmont, WV

#5 Dec 19, 2012
well who is it gonna be ?
Parent

Fairmont, WV

#6 Dec 20, 2012
I don't know who it's going to be, but if Barker and/or Spanky have anything to do with it then in refuse to let my child play. I hear last year was a doozy so I'm not willing to let my child be exposed to such shennagans!! Unless Barker wants his name smeared a little more, he needs to resign as well because from what I understand it won't be pretty. But you know how rumors in Mannington are so who knows what's really up with all this. Hopefully we get some new people in there who have respect for our children.
Use your head

Clarksburg, WV

#7 Dec 20, 2012
Parent wrote:
I don't know who it's going to be, but if Barker and/or Spanky have anything to do with it then in refuse to let my child play. I hear last year was a doozy so I'm not willing to let my child be exposed to such shennagans!! Unless Barker wants his name smeared a little more, he needs to resign as well because from what I understand it won't be pretty. But you know how rumors in Mannington are so who knows what's really up with all this. Hopefully we get some new people in there who have respect for our children.
Do you immature softball people or parents I should say think Barker wants anything to do with coaching softball?? Uhmmm hellooo, its NM softball, not the olympics. I heard he doesn't want a thing to do with that school, and who can blame him!! Anyone who has ever had him as a teacher can testify how good he is with the students. He's a great guy, NM doesn't deserve him!! I feel sorry for who ever the coach will be, what a job dealing with the worst bunch of parents I've ever seen! Get ready new coach, if you dont make their daughter a "star" get ready to be thrown under the bus!! Those parents are 10 times worse than any student will ever be!!!
matt

Shinnston, WV

#8 Dec 20, 2012
Parent wrote:
how bout let your kids enjoy there high school years, yours are over! Shennagans? What the hell did they do that was so wrong? LOL NM needs to clean all there sports up, starting with the parents.
your crazy

Fairmont, WV

#9 Dec 21, 2012
BARKER DOENS'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH NM LOL, he is the one that exsposed those kids to his wife, and don't for one minute think he's innocent. They both stole money from the Soccer kids, the kids and there parents worked so hard to fund raise and they got to go to the beach how many times last yr on a teachers salery, I hope they get a good coach, the kids are in sports because they love the sport,it only takes one Ass of a coach to turn the kids away from the sport they love, ask the basketball coach's they lost alot of good players this yr.
ditto

Portage, MI

#10 Dec 21, 2012
I AGREE. I WILL NOT LET MT DAUGHTER PLAY FOR EITHER OF THESE GUYS. BARKER WASNT TOO BAD TILL SPANKY STARTED RUNNING THE SHOW AND CALLING THE SHOTS. MANNINGTON WILL NEVER LEARN LETTING THAT GUY CONTINUE COACHING SOFTBALL. GET ALL NEW SOFTBALL COACHES AND GIVE THIS SPORT A CHANCE FOR ONCE!!!
Parent wrote:
Student

Fairmont, WV

#11 Dec 21, 2012
Use your head wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you immature softball people or parents I should say think Barker wants anything to do with coaching softball?? Uhmmm hellooo, its NM softball, not the olympics. I heard he doesn't want a thing to do with that school, and who can blame him!! Anyone who has ever had him as a teacher can testify how good he is with the students. He's a great guy, NM doesn't deserve him!! I feel sorry for who ever the coach will be, what a job dealing with the worst bunch of parents I've ever seen! Get ready new coach, if you dont make their daughter a "star" get ready to be thrown under the bus!! Those parents are 10 times worse than any student will ever be!!!
He's not a good teacher!! He lets all the kids hang out in his room to skip class! If you call that "beig good with the students" then I guess he did a great job with us all.

I do agree these parents are crazy though. I went to watch my friend play and couldn't believe how nasty they were. But they had some reasons to act that way because that spanky guy has his favorites and he tells barker what to do all the time. My friend who played also said he was not very respectable and doesn't treat all the kids so nice. I hope they get rid of all of them and start over. I just feel bad for the girls.
I agree

Jacksonburg, WV

#12 Dec 21, 2012
your crazy wrote:
BARKER DOENS'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH NM LOL, he is the one that exsposed those kids to his wife, and don't for one minute think he's innocent. They both stole money from the Soccer kids, the kids and there parents worked so hard to fund raise and they got to go to the beach how many times last yr on a teachers salery, I hope they get a good coach, the kids are in sports because they love the sport,it only takes one Ass of a coach to turn the kids away from the sport they love, ask the basketball coach's they lost alot of good players this yr.
I agree and from what I hear he did his share of messing around with kids and no one can tell me he didn't know what she was doing, but in my opinion would you let your teenage boy stay all night with someone that they are not related to that has young daughters in the house? That's an accident waiting to happen so I blame the parents as well.
1 post removed
another parent

Bridgeport, WV

#14 Dec 21, 2012
Spanky panky wrote:
lets just hope that idiot spanky isn't allowed anywhere near the softball field. he's a joke and I feel sorry for the team if he is. he's such a kiss ass though they are probably stuck with him. I see him in the office almost everyday after his bus run kissing devitos ass. the only reason it works is because she's not from mannington and doesn't know his record or how he works. what a waste. lets hope for the girls sake he is out as well as barker.
U dumb ass people need to stop embarrassing yourselves and our children, people in surrounding schools dont need to hear that we have issues. our kids are getting laughed at. let shit go and it will work itself out.
Grow up

Clarksburg, WV

#15 Dec 22, 2012
This group of softball parents will find fault with WHOEVER ends up coaching, I guarantee it!! You parents commenting on here are only making it worse for your daughters! You may not like your childs coach, you're not gonna like them all. For crying out loud be the adult and set an example for your kids, no wonder they act the way they do!!
Past player

Fairmont, WV

#16 Dec 22, 2012
another parent wrote:
<quoted text> U dumb ass people need to stop embarrassing yourselves and our children, people in surrounding schools dont need to hear that we have issues. our kids are getting laughed at. let shit go and it will work itself out.
Surrounding schools already know we have issues because they saw what an ass Spanky made of himself last year at games. Not to mention the Barker family is all over the news now and that isn't going to just go away any time soon either.
1 post removed
Yupp

United States

#18 Dec 23, 2012
I heard the Kings stirred all the sh*t!
denny efaw

Clarksburg, WV

#19 Dec 23, 2012
Hell denny's summer team kicked spanky's teams ass back to back &won it all & spanky cussed lisa like a dog cause he got beat,he or his team would shake hands & they had college players,maybe denny will go for it,he's a good coach!!!
Go Denny

Saint Marys, WV

#20 Dec 23, 2012
Denny is a great guy! Sounds like he is a good coach. Spanky's team wouldn't shake hands with them? That's really teaching them some team spirit!
denny efaw

Clarksburg, WV

#21 Dec 23, 2012
No they didnt shake hands with the A&A girls,spanky isnt a good coach,he just stacked his teams to win but denny out coached him hands down,the part is that all these girls played together at NM
denny efaw

Clarksburg, WV

#22 Dec 23, 2012
Go Denny wrote:
Denny is a great guy! Sounds like he is a good coach. Spanky's team wouldn't shake hands with them? That's really teaching them some team spirit!
no they didnt shake hands with the A&A girls & what is sad all these girls go to NM together,spanky isnt a good coach he stacked his teams in the past to win but denny out coached him & WON!!
Out coached

Fairmont, WV

#23 Dec 23, 2012
Anyone with some class and knowledge of the game would be better than what they got stuck with last year. Spanky tries to cheat to win. He doesn't know how to keep his cool and goes after umpires (including females) and doesn't deserve to be around those girls. We need someone to teach our children morals and responsibility not cheating and acting out. Pouting is not acceptable and that's all Spanky knows how to do!
3 posts removed
help

Clarksburg, WV

#27 Dec 28, 2012
I see where the ASS softball job has been posted for North Marion Softball. PLEASE, someone who has some sense and 'good' moral tactics bid on this job so our kids can have a decent year of softball. We are tired of the behavior of the previous ASS coach, spanky.
NorthSballPlayer

Clarksburg, WV

#28 Dec 28, 2012
help wrote:
I see where the ASS softball job has been posted for North Marion Softball. PLEASE, someone who has some sense and 'good' moral tactics bid on this job so our kids can have a decent year of softball. We are tired of the behavior of the previous ASS coach, spanky.
Yes, please someone new bid on that job. We want to have a good year and we want things done fair this year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mannington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Micky gump May 17 It still doesnt m... 11
Awareness Day for LGBT May 17 Sack of Doorknobs 1
Shop 'n Save, Mannington May 16 Connie 1
Anyone know him May 13 justin 9
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) May 11 Hahahaha 4,483
Im movin to Mannington (Sep '16) May 10 Rusty Mike 25
Mark Reel (Sep '17) May 10 Iron Mike 51

Mannington Jobs

Personal Finance

Mannington Mortgages