Strip Club To Be Opened In Mannington
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SANFORD FRED

Parkersburg, WV

#22 Oct 9, 2009
disgusted wrote:
ew my gawddd. fat mannington bitches dancing around, jiggling their fat... im about to up chuck as we speak.
YOU BIG DUMMY,YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT FUN IS!?
nooney

Clear Spring, MD

#23 Oct 9, 2009
curious wrote:
Where is this club opening. If we know when we should know where.
Heard we already have one......the Mannington Elks!!
bill hill jack

Littleton, WV

#24 Oct 9, 2009
no they are building it behind shop n save
SANFORD FRED

Parkersburg, WV

#25 Oct 9, 2009
bill hill jack wrote:
no they are building it behind shop n save
WHAT THE MANNINGTON ELKS?
wva

Salisbury, MD

#26 Oct 9, 2009
Richie wrote:
Behind IGA I heard.
ya what building behind IGA I heared the ols express.
TAS

United States

#27 Oct 9, 2009
Not all us bitches r fat. If shakin a lit ass pays the bills then getter done.
wvu

Salisbury, MD

#28 Oct 9, 2009
TAS wrote:
Not all us bitches r fat. If shakin a lit ass pays the bills then getter done.
thats wright and were not all pefect either, Heavy people can be just as good hearted as the smallor med size. Dont know why the whole world has to run all sizes down.
SANFORD FRED

Parkersburg, WV

#29 Oct 10, 2009
YOU GO BUY A COW ,YOU DON'T BUY THE SKINNIEST ONE IN THE FIELD!
Richie

Shinnston, WV

#30 Oct 10, 2009
not sure that's all i know
TAS

Salisbury, MD

#31 Oct 10, 2009
SANFORD FRED wrote:
YOU GO BUY A COW ,YOU DON'T BUY THE SKINNIEST ONE IN THE FIELD!
I've been on both sides of the fence. Don't be a hater, skinny girls need lovin 2!
nalah

Fairmont, WV

#32 Oct 13, 2009
well, i just put in my application for this strip club at lil vegas. its to be called CORN FED. and i am appalled at the things som of you wrote. i am highly qualified for this position and all of you who think that strippers are so bad...why dont you take a walk in my shoes for one day. none of you have any odea what i have been through my whole life. its my only way to survive. and i'm doing the best i can to support my 5 kids, their fathers wanted nothing to do with them.
curious 2

Uniontown, PA

#33 Oct 13, 2009
there isnt a building behind the iga and the zoning laws wouldnt allow it anyway....what a joke nice try!! i bet big naked girls would be funny as hell though!
excited

United States

#34 Oct 13, 2009
i saw the owner of old express building today. looks as if he is doing a lot of repairs to the building.looks as if some type of bussiness is getting ready to go in.you suppose the city will allow the strip club everybody is talking about go in? i hope so i am saving my dollar bills.
punkiesgrammie

AOL

#35 Oct 13, 2009
curious 2 wrote:
there isnt a building behind the iga and the zoning laws wouldnt allow it anyway....what a joke nice try!! i bet big naked girls would be funny as hell though!
Billy Hoe is that you????????
punkiesgrammie

AOL

#36 Oct 13, 2009
Sorry wrong one. My Bad
punkiesgrammie

AOL

#37 Oct 13, 2009
nalah wrote:
well, i just put in my application for this strip club at lil vegas. its to be called CORN FED. and i am appalled at the things som of you wrote. i am highly qualified for this position and all of you who think that strippers are so bad...why dont you take a walk in my shoes for one day. none of you have any odea what i have been through my whole life. its my only way to survive. and i'm doing the best i can to support my 5 kids, their fathers wanted nothing to do with them.
Billy Hoe is that you????????
disgusted

Fairmont, WV

#38 Oct 14, 2009
SANFORD FRED wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU BIG DUMMY,YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT FUN IS!?
throwing ups not really my thing, but if your into that... then congratulations.
portajohn COMMANDO

Parkersburg, WV

#39 Oct 14, 2009
Hey wrote:
I think we have enough drugs, whoRes, and nudity going on in Mannington. That is the last thing we need, to spread more herpes and divorces because of men and women running around like idiots. Mannington could be a great town again, if people would start standing up against this trash. Stop and think about how bad it is now and how bad it will get if that happens.
HAVE TOFAKE'S TURN HIS PLACE INTO A STRIP CLUB!
Poor Little Pole Dancer

United States

#40 Oct 14, 2009
nalah wrote:
I almost fell of my chair laughing after reading your response! You're doing the best you can to support FIVE children, while their FATHERS want nothing to do with them.
Close your legs, and stop fornicating with everyone. You situation will vastly improve.
portajohn COMMANDO

Parkersburg, WV

#41 Oct 15, 2009
please open a strip club in mannington i am overstocked in happy meal coupons and i am awful lonely since my sheep farm got stolen from under me and the wool pulled over my eyes!the irs closed my alpaca farm!so get some 'heavies' and make my dream come true dance,dance,dance!no one under 375 lbs.please!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mannington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 12 hr Tolatenow 4,013
Elks lodge (Mar '16) Mar 25 Rae Ann 9
mannington....wake up!!! (Jun '09) Mar 17 CrayCrayStay 38
Frank Wright Mar 16 Truth 2
Mannington pd Mar 15 Corrupt 2
Partying and drugs at blue house on Jefferson s... (Jun '15) Mar 13 Lovebugg 19
Wendy Rumour Mar 8 has it 1

Mannington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance