Strip Club To Be Opened In Mannington

Posted in the Mannington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Richie

Moorefield, WV

#1 Oct 6, 2009
I heard the guy that owns Lil Vegas in Monongah is opening up another club in Mannington called Big Girls?? Can anyone check into that?
chase

Salisbury, MD

#2 Oct 6, 2009
That would be cool,theres more then skinny women in this world etc, need a man one to for the women! Ya let us know for sure that would really perk up mannington.
FAMILY dollar and a half

Parkersburg, WV

#3 Oct 6, 2009
Richie wrote:
I heard the guy that owns Lil Vegas in Monongah is opening up another club in Mannington called Big Girls?? Can anyone check into that?
NO! YOU HAVE IT WRONG IT WILL BE CALLED ''WELFARE AND FATTIES''!
Funny

Clarksburg, WV

#4 Oct 6, 2009
No.. It will be called "CHUBBY CHIX STRUNG OUT ON HYDROS"
funnystuff

United States

#5 Oct 6, 2009
that was super funny!!! hahahahaha
strip

Uniontown, PA

#6 Oct 6, 2009
the owner will have a successful club all the fatties will work for hydros and pills all the married men will have a ball!!! yippee kay yeah!!!! Mannington will be booming!!!! free larbor free pills free sex.....they will have to have valet parking!!!
lou

Salisbury, MD

#7 Oct 6, 2009
FAMILY dollar and a half wrote:
<quoted text>
NO! YOU HAVE IT WRONG IT WILL BE CALLED ''WELFARE AND FATTIES''!
thats the stuipd thing ever heared, there alot out there not on this sh*t like you say!
lou

Salisbury, MD

#8 Oct 6, 2009
Funny wrote:
No.. It will be called "CHUBBY CHIX STRUNG OUT ON HYDROS"
how you know there all on that stuff???????? Maybe strung out on booze!
Hey

Clear Spring, MD

#9 Oct 6, 2009
I think we have enough drugs, whoRes, and nudity going on in Mannington. That is the last thing we need, to spread more herpes and divorces because of men and women running around like idiots. Mannington could be a great town again, if people would start standing up against this trash. Stop and think about how bad it is now and how bad it will get if that happens.
to funny

Fairfield, VA

#10 Oct 6, 2009
If it happens, it happens, who cares. Its not just Mannington with a bad rep its everywhere, how stupid can people be....
macey

Salisbury, MD

#11 Oct 6, 2009
to funny wrote:
If it happens, it happens, who cares. Its not just Mannington with a bad rep its everywhere, how stupid can people be....
How true
FAT

Salisbury, MD

#12 Oct 6, 2009
Hey wrote:
I think we have enough drugs, whoRes, and nudity going on in Mannington. That is the last thing we need, to spread more herpes and divorces because of men and women running around like idiots. Mannington could be a great town again, if people would start standing up against this trash. Stop and think about how bad it is now and how bad it will get if that happens.
Remember if its a fat nudity place dont think be much divorces or std or hpv, herpes cause remember the ugly and fat ones dont get f$$k,no one wants them, thats all we hear!
FAMILY dollar and a half

Parkersburg, WV

#13 Oct 7, 2009
lou wrote:
<quoted text>thats the stuipd thing ever heared, there alot out there not on this sh*t like you say!
it is spelled heard,and i decided to change my ways now it will be called ''FATTY DANCING''!
1 post removed
Richie

Fairmont, WV

#15 Oct 7, 2009
Update on strip club opening, the official name will be Lil Vegas 2.. It will be opening Dec. 12
FAMILY dollar and a half

Parkersburg, WV

#16 Oct 7, 2009
Richie wrote:
Update on strip club opening, the official name will be Lil Vegas 2.. It will be opening Dec. 12
is there a load limit on dancers!?
disgusted

Fairmont, WV

#17 Oct 7, 2009
ew my gawddd. fat mannington bitches dancing around, jiggling their fat... im about to up chuck as we speak.
smart ass

Clear Spring, MD

#18 Oct 8, 2009
so that means tiffany jones will be working there right?

oh joy sign me up!!!!!
curious

Morgantown, WV

#19 Oct 8, 2009
Where is this club opening. If we know when we should know where.
Richie

Fairmont, WV

#20 Oct 8, 2009
Behind IGA I heard.
curious

Morgantown, WV

#21 Oct 8, 2009
Richie wrote:
Behind IGA I heard.
FUNNY WHAT BUILDING

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mannington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chassity Taylor/kyle toothman 17 hr jizz 5
Rusty Spur Dec 7 Ace Cuntingham 4
Best f*** Dec 7 Tuba Tony Van Dyne 10
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Dec 6 OrangeJumpsuit 4,306
Brown Watter? Dec 6 Tainted Watters 1
Polar Bears Dec 1 Leonard 1
Micky gump Nov 25 Inappropriate 2

Mannington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance