Resident

Farmington, WV

#1 Feb 26, 2013
What do you have to do to get a job at Shop N Save??? I know someone who has put in several applications
1 post removed
4qall

Morgantown, WV

#3 Feb 27, 2013
1st and formost....Pass a drug test....
lol

Shinnston, WV

#4 Mar 24, 2013
you actually want to work there alot of those employees arent smart enough to tie there own shoes
Actually

Battle Creek, MI

#5 Mar 25, 2013
Most people who work there are in college...and holding down a job. Alot of people living in this area arent doing either one of those things...
joe

Fairmont, WV

#6 Apr 1, 2013

people are working . leave it be. some people in mannington just drawing a ss. check. you can work at shop & save & still be smarter than some people that writes on these walls.
Mannington Woman

Fairmont, WV

#7 Apr 2, 2013
Thank you, Joe. You are right.
Grace

Pittsburgh, PA

#8 Apr 8, 2013
My grandson works there and he graduated high school with his college credits all the way through 3rd year and he graduated top of his class. He works there cause its almost impossible to hold a full time job and go to school. And keep in mind they all have clean records they are handling money. That doesn't sound like a person who's dumb. So who ever LOL is who didn't capitalize the first letter in their statement, no comma in the aren't, didn't spell out and, and also had no punctuation watch who you call stupid. LOL
WHAT

Lewisville, PA

#9 Apr 8, 2013
Grace wrote:
My grandson works there and he graduated high school with his college credits all the way through 3rd year and he graduated top of his class. He works there cause its almost impossible to hold a full time job and go to school. And keep in mind they all have clean records they are handling money. That doesn't sound like a person who's dumb. So who ever LOL is who didn't capitalize the first letter in their statement, no comma in the aren't, didn't spell out and, and also had no punctuation watch who you call stupid. LOL
There is never a comma in "aren't". There is, however, an apostrophe. Those in glass houses...
Grace

Pittsburgh, PA

#10 Apr 8, 2013
WHAT wrote:
<quoted text> There is never a comma in "aren't". There is, however, an apostrophe. Those in glass houses...
I wasn't the one calling people stupid I know I'm not that best at English it doesn't bother me. And ignorant person never sees the whole point of a statement instead they try to be right to make up for their ignorance.
Employee

Pittsburgh, PA

#11 Apr 8, 2013
I work at Shop 'n' Save and I thank you whom ever Grace is. I too graduated top of my class and am going back to school. At least someone understand how life works.
WHAT

Rehoboth Beach, DE

#12 Apr 8, 2013
Grace wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't the one calling people stupid I know I'm not that best at English it doesn't bother me. And ignorant person never sees the whole point of a statement instead they try to be right to make up for their ignorance.
Just so you know I agree with what you said.
Brownie_delight

Saint Marys, WV

#13 May 31, 2017
Does Charity still give $5 Bjs in the sns parking lot?
OnlyJobINeedIsAB J

United States

#14 May 31, 2017
If she does let me know she cute
employee

United States

#15 Jun 1, 2017
OnlyJobINeedIsABJ wrote:
If she does let me know she cute
Charity is fat and nasty she will suck anything. Her favorite spot is out back now
Brownie_delight

Pittsburgh, PA

#16 Jun 1, 2017
employee wrote:
<quoted text>

Charity is fat and nasty she will suck anything. Her favorite spot is out back now
I herd that she's with the Sturegon boy, wonder if I can still get one?
LampShade

United States

#17 Jun 1, 2017
employee wrote:
<quoted text>

Charity is fat and nasty she will suck anything. Her favorite spot is out back now
Dont u know fat bxtches give the best head. they lick n suck like it is a icecream cone.
Just Saying

Clarion, PA

#18 Jun 8, 2017
Employee wrote:
I work at Shop 'n' Save and I thank you whom ever Grace is. I too graduated top of my class and am going back to school. At least someone understand how life works.
Let me correct your grammar, Miss Top of the Class:

"I work at Shop 'n' Save, and I thank you, Grace. I too graduated at the top of my class and am going back to school. At least someone understands how life works."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mannington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chassity Taylor/kyle toothman Dec 9 jizz 3
Rusty Spur Dec 7 Ace Cuntingham 4
Best f*** Dec 7 Tuba Tony Van Dyne 10
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Dec 6 OrangeJumpsuit 4,306
Brown Watter? Dec 6 Tainted Watters 1
Polar Bears Dec 1 Leonard 1
Micky gump Nov 25 Inappropriate 2

Mannington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mannington Mortgages