Just so you know

Fairmont, WV

#1 Feb 12, 2013
About a year ago I was involved in an investigation. The store I worked at was robbed. After getting questioned from a detective he let me know that he started a topic on here just to see what kind of information he could find out. So when you go on a topic and see someone posting things such as "where can I get it" or "who do you think did it" its more than likely a pig tryin to find out information. I don't do drugs nor do I approve of people using them but I am not a nark nor will I never be. So people think twice before you post things. I know most of you talk shit cause you are a pussy & won't say it to their face but you are also helping the pigs out witch I don't believe in.
Cop

Clarksburg, WV

#2 Feb 13, 2013
So a "pig" was trying to solve a robbery case. Robbery, when violence or the threat of violence is utilized to take items of value from another and you don't agree with helping the pigs. I hope you get robbed, beat and then slowly die while being molested. You sir are the PIG!
Say it aint so

Fairmont, WV

#3 Feb 13, 2013
Cop wrote:
So a "pig" was trying to solve a robbery case. Robbery, when violence or the threat of violence is utilized to take items of value from another and you don't agree with helping the pigs. I hope you get robbed, beat and then slowly die while being molested. You sir are the PIG!
You Idiot, Cops in this area are absolutely worthless. I am sick and tired of their discriminatory law enforcement practices. They protect ignorant morons like you, while they harass law abiding citizens. Instead of surfing the net, they should be out in the field doing their jobs.
Ignorance

Fairmont, WV

#4 Feb 13, 2013
Cop wrote:
I hope that you are not a cop. That's awful. You shouldn't wish someone to die for such a stupid reason. You are a vile person. I'm appalled. If you are a cop, then put your name. We deserve to know.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#5 Feb 13, 2013
Ignorance wrote:
<quoted text> I hope that you are not a cop. That's awful. You shouldn't wish someone to die for such a stupid reason. You are a vile person. I'm appalled. If you are a cop, then put your name. We deserve to know.
I agree with "IGNORANCE" ! I'm completely appalled by your post "COP" ! Your a horrible person to wish such things upon another human being ! How do you even think of something like that!?!?
Just so you know

Fairmont, WV

#6 Feb 13, 2013
This is why I posted this to let everyone know that "cops" aren't always there to help us. They make things up to make people look guilty. Some of them try to take the easy way out.
Cop

Clarksburg, WV

#7 Feb 13, 2013
I'm here to make your lives miserable. I work for the sheriffs department and live in Mannington. I will pay all of you back for picking on me in high school!
Say it aint so

Fairmont, WV

#8 Feb 13, 2013
Cop wrote:
I'm here to make your lives miserable. I work for the sheriffs department and live in Mannington. I will pay all of you back for picking on me in high school!
I would assume that you are lying about being a Sheriff's department employee. However,that does sound like a Sheriff's department employee, a loser and a moron.
1 post removed
Cop

Chesapeake, OH

#10 Feb 14, 2013
I'm Whithall PD! I roam everywhere in the county on patrol. When I pull you over outside of my jurisdiction I will cite mutual aid, even though it doesn't qualify, cause I'm a redneck snuff rubbin cop and I can do whatever I want.
Feeling Threatened

Shinnston, WV

#11 Feb 18, 2013
Cop wrote:
I think someone needs to report this to the Sheriffs dept. This is a threat!!!
Proud Mannington Resident

Brecksville, OH

#12 Feb 18, 2013
I agree, he needs to be reported this is not something they would take lightly. And if COP was smart he would stop posting. They can trace the IP address back to the computer, phone or other electronic device he is using. Not real smart. Impersonating a law offical.
Just Stating Some Facts

Shinnston, WV

#13 Feb 18, 2013
Proud Mannington Resident wrote:
I agree, he needs to be reported this is not something they would take lightly. And if COP was smart he would stop posting. They can trace the IP address back to the computer, phone or other electronic device he is using. Not real smart. Impersonating a law offical.
Before any IP addresses can be traced a warrant must be issued. The cops may read these posts or here things which are posted on here but to actually use it to track criminals, learn about drugs etc I really doubt it. Everyone knows that only about 80% of the things posted on here are truthful. Most of it is people back lashing others or those wanting to start drama
dear lord help u people

United States

#14 Feb 18, 2013
Proud Mannington Resident wrote:
Hes obviously joking. Geez, have a sense of humor.
u r stupid people

Bridgeport, WV

#15 Feb 18, 2013
do any of you realy think a cop would get on hear n post sh!t like that no you all are stupid if he try to report this you are just going to make your self look stupid but you have already done that so go ahead im sure the cops could use a good laugh
farmboy

United States

#16 Feb 18, 2013
You ppl need to all shut up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mannington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Jun 21 n 1,336
Half Breeds Jun 19 Loving 3
Ace Cuntingham Jun 18 Beavis 22
Barrackville Town Council Jun 15 Usual suspects 9
Wondering Jun 10 Junior 4
Sick Jun 9 JCT 1
Missing Unicorn Jun 7 ms understood 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mannington Mortgages