Im movin to Mannington
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Owen Phillips

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Sep 5, 2016
Was up yall? Im planning on moving to Mannington and ben looking at some houses and apartment. Whsts the best neighborhood i should focus on?

What is yalls thoughts on rachel, brookside, main street? I cant remember the other areas people have told me but i know brookside was mentioned many times about bein a decent area and quiet peaceful. Any truth to that? Is brookside over by the fair ground?
Concerned Citizen

United States

#2 Sep 6, 2016
Please tell us how the city will be better for having you as a resident, because I've got to say, I'm not seeing it.
STFU

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Sep 6, 2016
With your poor grammar, you will fit right in with the rest of the dumba$$es.
Maryjane Simmons

Charleston, WV

#4 Sep 13, 2016
Owen Phillips wrote:
Was up yall? Im planning on moving to Mannington and ben looking at some houses and apartment. Whsts the best neighborhood i should focus on?

What is yalls thoughts on rachel, brookside, main street? I cant remember the other areas people have told me but i know brookside was mentioned many times about bein a decent area and quiet peaceful. Any truth to that? Is brookside over by the fair ground?
There is a nice little brick house on Adams Street - at 402 - almost everything replaced in the past 4 years.
aapplepie

Salem, WV

#5 Sep 15, 2016
Owen Phillips wrote:
Was up yall? Im planning on moving to Mannington and ben looking at some houses and apartment. Whsts the best neighborhood i should focus on?

What is yalls thoughts on rachel, brookside, main street? I cant remember the other areas people have told me but i know brookside was mentioned many times about bein a decent area and quiet peaceful. Any truth to that? Is brookside over by the fair ground?
Rachel is the best place to live in 2 homes for sales the one we are workig on new floors 2 acres
Throwback Thursday

United States

#6 Sep 15, 2016
aapplepie wrote:
<quoted text>

Rachel is the best place to live in 2 homes for sales the one we are workig on new floors 2 acres
If you live in Rachel you may want to stop by North Marion High School and sit in on an English class.
Poopy Steve

Wallace, WV

#7 Sep 18, 2016
Throwback Thursday wrote:
<quoted text>

If you live in Rachel you may want to stop by North Marion High School and sit in on an English class.
Won't do any good........ You see the rejects that come out of that place?

Wonder which coach or teacher is screwin their students now?
lilly

Clarksburg, WV

#8 Sep 25, 2016
Throwback Thursday wrote:
<quoted text>

If you live in Rachel you may want to stop by North Marion High School and sit in on an English class.
you are the dumb ass for making fun of people
1 post removed
dirty people everywhere

Presto, PA

#10 Oct 18, 2016
Owen Phillips wrote:
Was up yall? Im planning on moving to Mannington and ben looking at some houses and apartment. Whsts the best neighborhood i should focus on?

What is yalls thoughts on rachel, brookside, main street? I cant remember the other areas people have told me but i know brookside was mentioned many times about bein a decent area and quiet peaceful. Any truth to that? Is brookside over by the fair ground?
Still want to move to mannington? Just look at the other threads, thats your future here.

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#11 Jan 9, 2018
Owen Phillips wrote:
Was up yall? Im planning on moving to Mannington and ben looking at some houses and apartment. Whsts the best neighborhood i should focus on?

What is yalls thoughts on rachel, brookside, main street? I cant remember the other areas people have told me but i know brookside was mentioned many times about bein a decent area and quiet peaceful. Any truth to that? Is brookside over by the fair ground?
http://s1188.photobucket.com/user/cooterink/m...
polecat mc crae

Bronx, NY

#12 Jan 10, 2018
I don,t know why in the world you would want to move, that looks real nice out there in dents run ,a lot nicer than any place you could find in Mannington, remember the grass is not always greener

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#13 Jan 10, 2018
polecat mc crae wrote:
I don,t know why in the world you would want to move, that looks real nice out there in dents run ,a lot nicer than any place you could find in Mannington, remember the grass is not always greener
sum times the grass aint awlweys greener, polecat mc crae, won times @ the miners parade ol thinks they'res grass down thar
make sure yous check that yuns randim womans dont got a tally waker before yous make the sexified relachuns with her. if yuns randim womans gots ah tally waker grab yuns booz, git in yuns car, and drive away. run all the red lites and dont obey traffic laws. jess git the hell away as fast as yuns can. thank yuns.

http://s1188.photobucket.com/user/cooterink/m...
polecat mc crae

Bronx, NY

#14 Jan 10, 2018
that's what I,m trying to tell ya o,l coot, you move to the big city of Mannington, that don,t even have a traffic light, you,ll have to put up with all the riff raff, and number one in the country for crime, drive by,s , homicides, gang warfare, drug kingpins prostitution, child trafficking, white collar, and of course the biggest one ,political corruption, that's why we have a strong police force that have absolutely nothing to do except laugh all the way to the bank with the tax payers money

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#15 Jan 10, 2018
polecat mc crae wrote:
that's what I,m trying to tell ya o,l coot, you move to the big city of Mannington, that don,t even have a traffic light, you,ll have to put up with all the riff raff, and number one in the country for crime, drive by,s , homicides, gang warfare, drug kingpins prostitution, child trafficking, white collar, and of course the biggest one ,political corruption, that's why we have a strong police force that have absolutely nothing to do except laugh all the way to the bank with the tax payers money
*nod*

cooter bob play poker with jd shellnut, cheef ofs poleleese, sow awl yuns can just kiss ol coots dumper!!!

frig my lifes!
polecat mc crae

Bronx, NY

#16 Jan 10, 2018
ahhh.... the good o,l boy system, your a wrestler or in the club , or was a wrestler or liked donated , or thought the rest of the country had a population of less than 2000 people spread out like Mannington, good lord ,my god, there ain,t no one tougher, drink drive smoke dope snort and shoot, and be marry ,you,ll never hear a thing about it... just a good o,l boy
1 post removed

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#18 Jan 10, 2018
polecat mc crae wrote:
ahhh.... the good o,l boy system, your a wrestler or in the club , or was a wrestler or liked donated , or thought the rest of the country had a population of less than 2000 people spread out like Mannington, good lord ,my god, there ain,t no one tougher, drink drive smoke dope snort and shoot, and be marry ,you,ll never hear a thing about it... just a good o,l boy
yes sir, polecat mc crae, cooter bob thinkun them good ol boys is alsew workin as top mod hear on the interweb pagus ........ thems remuvin ol coots postuns foun no reasuns wat sew evur!

frig my lifes!
polecat mc crae

Bronx, NY

#19 Jan 10, 2018
high school FORE EVER o.l coot, the Clintons been around here for probably 200 plus years, and nothing has ever changed for them or here, but by god, why would they, got a good thing going, almost heaven ....ROYALITY of course any place else, be a common frump

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#20 Jan 10, 2018
polecat mc crae wrote:
high school FORE EVER o.l coot, the Clintons been around here for probably 200 plus years, and nothing has ever changed for them or here, but by god, why would they, got a good thing going, almost heaven ....ROYALITY of course any place else, be a common frump
yes sir, polecat mc crae, ol cooter bean eatin four free down thar @ ronald mcgreggors four sum times now. gots two keep yuns strenght up four trollin the swamp: thems yung gators aint gunna consumayt them selfs

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#21 Jan 12, 2018
Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>

*nod*

cooter bob play poker with jd shellnut, cheef ofs poleleese, sow awl yuns can just kiss ol coots dumper!!!

frig my lifes!
http://s1188.photobucket.com/user/cooterink/m...
polecat mc crae

Bronx, NY

#22 Jan 12, 2018
thank the good lord, and praise jebus,everyone down @the w.b. lounge is feelin alright, cause any minute now,some ones life might be in danger,and @a minutes notice they will be ready to take charge, everyone always feels safe ,knowing Mannington,s first responders are always oiled to the gills @ the w.b. or @ the swillin gater to watch it burn down or justed missed them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mannington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mannington people 1 hr Big Green 12
Fair quilt Aug 16 captain obvious 6
Joseph Prichard Aug 16 Citizen 10
Lincoln District Fair ( Plum Run Fair) (Aug '10) Aug 14 Wva 12
Tara Starsick Aug 13 Tara Fan Club 1
2018 Mannington District Fair Aug 12 Concerned citizen 18
Fair quilt Aug 12 Concerned citizen 1

Mannington Jobs

Personal Finance

Mannington Mortgages