Comments
1 - 20 of 20 Comments Last updated Feb 7, 2013
Help

Mint Spring, VA

#1 Apr 18, 2012
I'm in need of a doctor that will prescribe me xanax, I was on it about 3yrs ago but got off because I felt I was better, well now I have started having severe panic attacks, worse than before. My previous doctor is retired, & I need a new doctor, does anyone have any suggestions for fairmont morgantown area?
hey

Fairmont, WV

#2 Apr 18, 2012
Come to.mannington. plenty of dealer z tards here. Want some names.
?

Fairmont, WV

#3 Apr 18, 2012
Somebody from mannington wanting to be put on Xanax? Nothing new there..
Dick

Fairmont, WV

#4 Apr 18, 2012
Stay off the meds and keep your ass busy. You'll feel better. Get a job, if you don't have one and take care of your family if you do have one.
mindi

Bridgeport, WV

#5 Feb 5, 2013
hey wrote:
Come to.mannington. plenty of dealer z tards here. Want some names.
i would like some names i have cash or can trade with the stuff i got it is best. Please email me at wvmtngirl@hotmail.com. thx
mindi

Bridgeport, WV

#6 Feb 5, 2013
Actually.com from Fairmont and i do have the best then e what anyone has seen in long time. Thx
Ignorance

Fairmont, WV

#7 Feb 5, 2013
mindi wrote:
<quoted text>
i would like some names i have cash or can trade with the stuff i got it is best. Please email me at wvmtngirl@hotmail.com. thx
are you really that dumb?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#8 Feb 5, 2013
Help wrote:
I'm in need of a doctor that will prescribe me xanax, I was on it about 3yrs ago but got off because I felt I was better, well now I have started having severe panic attacks, worse than before. My previous doctor is retired, & I need a new doctor, does anyone have any suggestions for fairmont morgantown area?

Can I please tell you, I use to have anxiety and panic attacks and they put me on Xanax, but they made me sleepy. A dear friend of mine told me it was all in my head and I got upset as I felt she had no idea what it felt like and it's not fun! I didn't want to have them, but she clamed if I cam talk myself into a panic attack? I cam talk myself out! She was right and it's been 8 years since I've taken anything! Working and getting sunshine on your face is something else I believe helps! Way better medicine than anything you can get out of a pill! Street drugs will only cause it or make it worse, so try and stay away from those..they are not good for anyone! ;)

Location hidden

#9 Feb 5, 2013
Ignorance wrote:
<quoted text> are you really that dumb?
...I think she is....sadly, that dumb =(
Fairmont guy

Fairmont, WV

#10 Feb 6, 2013
COUTHIE DUDETTE wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I please tell you, I use to have anxiety and panic attacks and they put me on Xanax, but they made me sleepy. A dear friend of mine told me it was all in my head and I got upset as I felt she had no idea what it felt like and it's not fun! I didn't want to have them, but she clamed if I cam talk myself into a panic attack? I cam talk myself out! She was right and it's been 8 years since I've taken anything! Working and getting sunshine on your face is something else I believe helps! Way better medicine than anything you can get out of a pill! Street drugs will only cause it or make it worse, so try and stay away from those..they are not good for anyone! ;)
Cough is is a nut case? I'd have never guessed. Bet she is on disability too. Damn hick!
Some

Fairmont, WV

#11 Feb 6, 2013
COUTHIE DUDETTE wrote:
<quoted text>
some people need medicine. You obviously weren't truly mentally ill. If you ever know someone that is, then you won't be so preachy.
Panic

United States

#12 Feb 6, 2013
May I suggest reading Lucinda Bassitts From Panic to Power. It made a world of difference for me, a dear friend gave it to me and it helped me change my way of thinking which happens to be a large part of panic and anxiety disorders. If you truly suffer from this disorder then im sure you are desparate enough to try anything. For three years I suffered, spent 80% of my time at thd was on every medication er or drs office, went through multiple test and was on every medication u can think of. All it did was cover it up and knock me out. If you are truly suffering, you have to get to the bottom of it. I have been off all meds for over two yrs, I now have a stable job and I am able to live. Im not saying I dont ever struggle, but I am able to recognize the signs and talk myself out of it before it begins. Its up to you weather you allow it to control you or you control it. I do take atenolol, which is a beta blocker to help control my heart rate. Good luck, I hope it all works out for you!
Panic

United States

#13 Feb 6, 2013
And before you all start lol I recieved a phone call during typing and it screwed up a line. It should read I spent 80% of my time in the er or drs office and I was on every medication you can think of.
Ignorance

Fairmont, WV

#14 Feb 6, 2013
mindi wrote:
<quoted text>
You realize that soliciting drugs on the internet is a crime, and that your e-mail address can be used to ID you? One facebook search and they'll know exactly who you are. You can be arrested for just asking.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#16 Feb 6, 2013
Some wrote:
<quoted text> some people need medicine. You obviously weren't truly mentally ill. If you ever know someone that is, then you won't be so preachy.
I'm sorry, but I believe I was advising and offering opinion rather than "being preachy"

I do agree that some need medication, but I also believe you nor I are a doctor. Am I correct ? So there for we can say who needs what, but I believe that these doctors jump the gun on handing out perscriptions. Once most get on a medication, it only gets more intense and happens more often. I think most would be suprized if they would only try to be part of society amd civilization. Stay cooped up in your house all day every day without a shower and watch how fast anyone will start having anxiety when they do go out and do something as simple as go to the store or walk to the park...
Some

Fairmont, WV

#17 Feb 6, 2013
COUTHIE DUDETTE wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, but I believe I was advising and offering opinion rather than "being preachy"
I do agree that some need medication, but I also believe you nor I are a doctor. Am I correct ? So there for we can say who needs what, but I believe that these doctors jump the gun on handing out perscriptions. Once most get on a medication, it only gets more intense and happens more often. I think most would be suprized if they would only try to be part of society amd civilization. Stay cooped up in your house all day every day without a shower and watch how fast anyone will start having anxiety when they do go out and do something as simple as go to the store or walk to the park...
You are not a doctor, but you are giving medical opinions. This country is over-medicated and over diagnosed. Some people, like yourself, struggle with mild anxiety and don't need medication. They need to be strong and move on. Others, including war vets, are in need of medication. You shouldn't get on your little computer and tell people not to take medication. That is between the person and their doctor, and as you stated in your post neither of us is a doctor.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#18 Feb 6, 2013
Uuugh, ppl like you are SO damn exhausting ..... So I'll take you step by step so that you may CLEARLY understand my original post...

First, I did not in any way say that they should not take medication...I said, use to have axsiety and what I did to cope with it. I did in fact tell them to " try and stay away from street drugs "

Secondly, not one person including the original poster say anything about being in a war or being a vet. ;)

Third, you are only repeating what I said, as in " some ppl need it " and " that doctors are a little quick on handing out medicine" which in your words was " this country is over medicated "

So, may I please respectfully ask you, what is it that we disagree on ? lol...I of all ppl do know that some ppl need it! Im not insinuating on you or one of your loved ones or anyone in particular for that matter. So please take your bitterness and pick someone else apart, cause your making no point nor since here sweetie.

PS my computer is not little...it's SO HUGE...Pffft...lol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Some

Fairmont, WV

#19 Feb 6, 2013
COUTHIE DUDETTE wrote:
Uuugh, ppl like you are SO damn exhausting ..... So I'll take you step by step so that you may CLEARLY understand my original post...
First, I did not in any way say that they should not take medication...I said, use to have axsiety and what I did to cope with it. I did in fact tell them to " try and stay away from street drugs "
Secondly, not one person including the original poster say anything about being in a war or being a vet. ;)
Third, you are only repeating what I said, as in " some ppl need it " and " that doctors are a little quick on handing out medicine" which in your words was " this country is over medicated "
So, may I please respectfully ask you, what is it that we disagree on ? lol...I of all ppl do know that some ppl need it! Im not insinuating on you or one of your loved ones or anyone in particular for that matter. So please take your bitterness and pick someone else apart, cause your making no point nor since here sweetie.
PS my computer is not little...it's SO HUGE...Pffft...lol
You are the one giving medical advice. My point is that a lot of Americans are like you. They hear about anxiety and they think they have it. You didn't. Obviously your original post was vague. I was only trying to point out that truly mentally ill people need to take their medicine. It can save lives. I am not interested in arguing with you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#20 Feb 7, 2013
Oh yeah..." I totally heard of anxiety and decided that I have it or want to claim I have it" for what? Shits n giggles? Or in hopes that someone will feel sorry for me?!oh yeah because NO ONE that's ever experienced it has any understanding of what it feels like and has no sympathy for those who suffer with it! So please, STHU.... I didn't even hear of it before till I passed out in school of a panic attack and was taken to the doctor at 12 years old...I know the feeling of numbness that comes over you. I know how your legs feel like rubber and everything starts to close in black around you and and the hissing or ringing sound that gets slowly louder, it's scary! So see dear, YOU don't know me! You ARE NOT A DAMN DOCTOR dumbass!!

You just keep beating the dead horse ..... Your nuts! No I did not infact give medical advice u idiot! Good lord! Are you sure your not trying to argue? I bet your arguing with yourself, in between picking on me and others on here ? Again, I SAID what I DO to cope! Not once did I say " don't take medicine " !! DICK did infact say " don't take medicine" !!! Pick on him, crackhead....lol, your a broken record with this...just shush and quit worrying with me and about me.... If it's " last word " your pathetically looking to achieve here, then it's yours! Cause I know you wouldnt dare drop the ball with this nonsense, no point, finger pointing bullcrap! Last word is yours sweetheart, cause I'm not going to entertain this silly crap BS of yours, no longer... Prays for your troubled sole and I'm sorry for whatever or whoever made you this way... good day :)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Some

Fairmont, WV

#21 Feb 7, 2013
COUTHIE DUDETTE wrote:
Oh yeah..." I totally heard of anxiety and decided that I have it or want to claim I have it" for what? Shits n giggles? Or in hopes that someone will feel sorry for me?!oh yeah because NO ONE that's ever experienced it has any understanding of what it feels like and has no sympathy for those who suffer with it! So please, STHU.... I didn't even hear of it before till I passed out in school of a panic attack and was taken to the doctor at 12 years old...I know the feeling of numbness that comes over you. I know how your legs feel like rubber and everything starts to close in black around you and and the hissing or ringing sound that gets slowly louder, it's scary! So see dear, YOU don't know me! You ARE NOT A DAMN DOCTOR dumbass!!
You just keep beating the dead horse ..... Your nuts! No I did not infact give medical advice u idiot! Good lord! Are you sure your not trying to argue? I bet your arguing with yourself, in between picking on me and others on here ? Again, I SAID what I DO to cope! Not once did I say " don't take medicine " !! DICK did infact say " don't take medicine" !!! Pick on him, crackhead....lol, your a broken record with this...just shush and quit worrying with me and about me.... If it's " last word " your pathetically looking to achieve here, then it's yours! Cause I know you wouldnt dare drop the ball with this nonsense, no point, finger pointing bullcrap! Last word is yours sweetheart, cause I'm not going to entertain this silly crap BS of yours, no longer... Prays for your troubled sole and I'm sorry for whatever or whoever made you this way... good day :)
You are annoying.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mannington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 16 min fitness-guru 57,199
North Marion Football 23 hr Haa haa 8
Round Barn (Nov '08) Sun Dinner time 14
justin marietta (Mar '13) Sun playboisfuture 3
Debate: Ferguson - Mannington, WV Sat Police 8
is this the year? Fri Derek M 5
aaron snider Aug 29 MFD 2
•••
•••
Mannington Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••