October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who gets your vote?

Created by MagnoliaWarbler on Sep 30, 2011

4,658 votes

Click on an option to vote

Bill Maloney

Earl Ray Tomblin

Bob Henry Baber

Marla Ingels

Harry Bertram

Hopeful

Grafton, WV

#5718 Mar 26, 2013
Hobbit wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, WHEN ? It's over Rover. Like it or not; It's a done deal. Get your stuff ready for the next election when you can put us all back in the hole again. Damn, I can't figure out why you keep blaming someone else for the damned mess the banks made out of this country. People are just walking away from their upside-down mortages. They have no choice. The rich bastards played us like fools with the cheap mortages and the over- valued properties. Do some research. If you are going to open your mouth, be sure your brain is engaged and you know what is going to come out of it. Jeeeeeeze !
Hopeful
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

#5719 Mar 27, 2013
Hobbit wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, WHEN ? It's over Rover. Like it or not; It's a done deal. Get your stuff ready for the next election when you can put us all back in the hole again. Damn, I can't figure out why you keep blaming someone else for the damned mess the banks made out of this country. People are just walking away from their upside-down mortages. They have no choice. The rich bastards played us like fools with the cheap mortages and the over- valued properties. Do some research. If you are going to open your mouth, be sure your brain is engaged and you know what is going to come out of it. Jeeeeeeze !
i agree with xgracexslickx posting about the 3rd party candidate! That's what we need to get together for the next election. Will you be able to help or just keep insulting and degrading the uneducated?
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#5720 Mar 27, 2013
Hobbit wrote:
People have no choice but to walk away from their mortgages? Whatever happened to personal responsibility? You cry babies on the left are always looking for someone else to blame for your failures.
petro

Charleston, WV

#5721 Mar 28, 2013
More bad news this is like reading the super market rag paper. Give it a rest people. It's like crap the more you stir it the more it stinks!
tell all

Van, WV

#5722 Mar 29, 2013
This issue should be gone
Whistler

Pineville, WV

#5723 Mar 30, 2013
This discussion is running in a dozen different towns. It needs to be gone.
1 post removed
Leo

Bronx, NY

#5725 Apr 2, 2013
Agreed
jessy

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#5726 Apr 2, 2013
enough all ready the election is ver you seen who won so suck it up and delete this page....///...
electioneer

Smoot, WV

#5727 Apr 2, 2013
i don't know who to vote for
jessy

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#5728 Apr 2, 2013
vote for a baboon or a monkey or a ape the election is over and you know who won so delete this page please!!!!!!!/!!
3 posts removed
Morgan

Lost Creek, WV

#5732 Apr 4, 2013
The important election is coming in 2014
finger

Rupert, WV

#5733 Apr 5, 2013
when is this election?
3 posts removed
AaA

United States

#5737 Apr 26, 2013
Dont think it matters anymore
2 posts removed
ttt

Uneeda, WV

#5740 May 19, 2013
all government officials and all politicians dont deserve the pensions and they never get drug tested wtf
mcbill

Richmond, VA

#5741 May 20, 2013
Yes... Ofcourse this topic needs to be gone. I would say the same thing if i were part of the problem. Opposition is a bad thing... Right?
in the know

Ravenswood, WV

#5742 May 20, 2013
NSA has gathered all this diatripe, its being stored in the new super computer. god help you people who have bad mouthed our great and glorious leaders. Papers where is your papers? your papers are not in order.
mcbill

Richmond, VA

#5743 May 20, 2013
No papers... National id with bar code, soon to be manditory. Remember when that sorta talk was nothing more than silly conspiracy stuff? It wont be long now.
in the know

Ravenswood, WV

#5744 May 20, 2013
lojack. hell just a little chip in your forehaed. inserted at birth. george orwell type of stuff, its coming and we can't do anything to stop it, well maybe we can.
1 post removed

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#5746 May 29, 2013
Is it called Gubernatorial because we need a new Guber(pronounced Goo-ber)?
the enlightened one

Uneeda, WV

#5747 May 30, 2013
do you the poster of this post work for or get paid by the government or some one else who works for the government simple answer for futher reference will do

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mannington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 8 hr fitness-guru 58,244
Farmington Police 14 hr jo shmo 4
North Marion Football 21 hr Not a football ex... 38
Flaggy Meadow Road Speeders Fri Say it aint so 2
child abuse Sep 17 SUZY 4
justin marietta (Mar '13) Sep 11 Yup 14
Matlick crowned fair queen Sep 10 God Whacker 3
•••
•••

Mannington Jobs

•••
•••
•••