john

Reedsville, WV

#1 Dec 18, 2009
nick haddix is a joke so who is the best?
These r the FACTS

Morgantown, WV

#2 Dec 18, 2009
Doug moore, Jay michael, Adam Gorby, any of the boys with the last name of Bland, also the Carpers, the Besidich's (Ryan & Derick), Adam Gorby & Wesley, T.C.Chism, Adam Boyers, Greg White, Andrew Starsick, Mike and Matt Robinson, Ben Kolb, Jody Ice (Jicester), Phil Fluharty (RIP), and too many more bad-ass, hay field working, take no shit, knock you on your ass, black and silver in their veins, Polar Bear stomping, Bee killen, meanest sons-of-!$#% ever to come out of their mommas!!!!
dmn straight

Grantsville, WV

#3 Dec 20, 2009
These r the FACTS wrote:
Doug moore, Jay michael, Adam Gorby, any of the boys with the last name of Bland, also the Carpers, the Besidich's (Ryan & Derick), Adam Gorby & Wesley, T.C.Chism, Adam Boyers, Greg White, Andrew Starsick, Mike and Matt Robinson, Ben Kolb, Jody Ice (Jicester), Phil Fluharty (RIP), and too many more bad-ass, hay field working, take no shit, knock you on your ass, black and silver in their veins, Polar Bear stomping, Bee killen, meanest sons-of-!$#% ever to come out of their mommas!!!!
haha love it! Yes, very good. I'm sure not what the other was looking for, but then that person was only here to bash a CHILD. Shame on you! Do you have children? Do they wrestle?
theshieldman

United States

#4 Dec 20, 2009
dmn straight wrote:
<quoted text>
haha love it! Yes, very good. I'm sure not what the other was looking for, but then that person was only here to bash a CHILD. Shame on you! Do you have children? Do they wrestle?
I agree, dont bash kids in here. I also agree with the second post. Alot of those guys woldn't like anyone bashing a NMHS Wrestler, especailly one that may be trying their best (i havent kept up with'em),or they might possibly be related to.
Food-for-thought.
Mrs Claus

Saint Marys, WV

#5 Dec 21, 2009
Go back even one further to the days of Mannington. Tim Byard, Mark Fluharty, Roger Watson, Tony Tossone, Sam Tossone, Jack West(RIP), Sam Tennant, Clay Harris(RIP), etc. Those guys were tough and being only a AA school probably could have hung with any AAA school out there at the time.
dmn straight

Grantsville, WV

#6 Dec 21, 2009
I really am enjoying the positive feedback here :) Thanks Mrs Claus

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mannington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fairmont guy! Jul 5 Fairing Guy 9
Partying and drugs at blue house on Jefferson s... Jul 2 Fed up 6
Anyone in need of a housekeeper Jul 1 Inquiring minds 3
Cody Hinerman Jun 30 BigDaddyD 1
Facebook mommy Jun 29 Ronald Benton Ray... 3
WHAT'S THE DEAL with DUSTIN LAPOINTE?? Jun 28 JUST WONDERING 7
Friday afternoon Jun 26 accident 1
More from around the web

Mannington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE