Next Last
Gobleit

Fairmont, WV

#197 Oct 21, 2016
Ghosts of jobs and hope, everywhere
boo

Pittsburgh, PA

#198 Oct 21, 2016
When it's time to clean at the custard stand, ghosts are all you'll find.
Lol

Charleston, WV

#199 Oct 21, 2016
boo wrote:
When it's time to clean at the custard stand, ghosts are all you'll find.
Is that place still open
Concerned

Pittsburgh, PA

#200 Oct 22, 2016
i believe my home is haunted...... I wake up every morning with a sore buthole. I think hes takin advantage of me.
Concerned

Pittsburgh, PA

#201 Oct 22, 2016
to the people talkin about the guy on the last farm up plum run, i know who u r talkin about. My aunt lives up there near him. His name is Andrew but I don't remember his last name. Hes big into drugs and been in and out of jail, for what i don't know just what i was told.

Drugs and been in jail is perfect for u Mannington trashy skanks huh
Jietown Shag

New York, NY

#202 Oct 26, 2016
Anything seen at Witches Grave lately? I heard the. Huch bells ring at Midnight, 30 years ago this Halloween!
clown town

Pittsburgh, PA

#203 Oct 26, 2016
No ghosts but plenty of clowns.
1 post removed
Gatur

Fairmont, WV

#205 Oct 31, 2016
I saw a ghost this evening on Adams st! Looked like it was carrying a bag of candy.
Casanova

Charleston, WV

#206 Jul 22, 2017
At one time there was a Ghost that lived in the Looman place in Grandview His name Was Willie

Since: Jan 18

Location hidden

#207 Jan 3, 2018
There's a new book about male witch guy named Ernest (Ernie) Yost from Mannington. He was into satanism and killed people in the area before 1950. Born around 1900. Does anyone know about this guy? Or hear rumors and such? The book is called Devil in the Basement by Charlotte Laws. Maybe this Yost fellow was into ghosts but internet says he was into devilish rituals for sure. Please post what you know.

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#208 Jan 3, 2018
StevenotKing wrote:
Willie the Ghost is a famous Mannington Ghost that was perhaps exorcised by razing his 2nd floor hang out. Does anyone have a ghost story about Willie or any other ghost in Mannington?
ol coot seed the back side ofs willie

frig my lifes
polecat mc crae

Bronx, NY

#209 Jan 3, 2018
lots of ghost stories have been told around here, but none as true as the ghost of monkey hollow, back in the 1880,s ,o,l miss scitchfield found her own daughter, matilda, locked up in the arms, of the devil himself, to her own recollection ,he was as red faced, with button buck horns, and a menancing grin, looking like the chelsire cat, miss scitchfield, screamed.. out beelzabob... and that was pretty much the end of it. except ,little mattilda was only 6 years old, and on her birthday ,one year later ,she passed with heart failure, due to extreme distress,which of course @ that time ,wasn,t even thought of as a possible cause of death,and they say , although not too many people know,to this day if you drive all the way up to the end of monkey hollow road, where the scitchfield house has long been torn down, with nothing but woods,you can still here the goats baying

schlappington, by god

#210 Jan 4, 2018
*nod*
yuns habadashury of history is somethings two behold, polecat mc crae, sure is. ol coot beleeve yung matilda was the grate grand dawter of

abraham van zook

http://s1188.photobucket.com/user/cooterink/m...

and 2nd cuzin,thrice removed (and homosapien game show luvv), ofs the grate jolly bull.

the wonder werkin power ofs schlappingtons metamewcial histury is shur commin two lite ..... shur is!

frig my lifes
polecat mc crae

Bronx, NY

#211 Jan 4, 2018
the witches grave is some place I dare not to go or try not to even talk about the stories you here are not only true but factual, it was back in double naught or aught one ,16 years ago, when I was just one year belome 20 or 30 feew of being a pipers son,when I got a hold of some genuine aged in the keg double ought bust a head and put on my panoramic paranormal muscle head can,t see glasses,and went and deficated on the grave of zerelda jane, a lightning bolt shot straight up my spinchter and threw me 20 or 30 feet and I landed cross ways on top of the tomb stone of frank Rizzo, that left me blind in one eye , lost all body hair, and still have a hitch in my get along,thank the good lord baby jesus for ssi ,stay away!
I

schlappington, by god

#212 Jan 4, 2018
*nod*
cooters twin bruther, chestnut bob, wuz birthed (outta meemaw maybell bobs verginer: the very saym day ol cot camed out that verginer) normal til hes sippin ah pint of by god white corn squeezins who hit john up thar at that cemetery. chestnut makes water ona the veri saym headstone of won zerelda jane. the veri saym bolt ofs litenun travels ups the stream ofs urrine thru the tally waker hole! frig my lifes!

has mental isshoes ever sinc!
still laughing

Prattville, AL

#213 Jan 4, 2018
Cooterbob wrote:
*nod*
cooters twin bruther, chestnut bob, wuz birthed (outta meemaw maybell bobs verginer: the very saym day ol cot camed out that verginer) normal til hes sippin ah pint of by god white corn squeezins who hit john up thar at that cemetery. chestnut makes water ona the veri saym headstone of won zerelda jane. the veri saym bolt ofs litenun travels ups the stream ofs urrine thru the tally waker hole! frig my lifes!

has mental isshoes ever sinc!
Alot of ppl in mannington have mental issues.
polecat mc crae

Bronx, NY

#214 Jan 21, 2018
I have a poster of o,l chestnut hanging in my living quarters,got to love him

schlappington, by god

#215 Jan 22, 2018
polecat mc crae wrote:
I have a poster of o,l chestnut hanging in my living quarters,got to love him
*nod*

frig my lifes
polecat mc crae

Bronx, NY

#216 Jan 22, 2018
drop dead gorgeous!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mannington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
North Marion Football 16 hr North Marion Alumni 66
school friend Tue justin 1
Trey haught Mon Hkggibbfj 4
ancestry Sun hump yer brother 3
Heard through. The grapevine... (Jan '18) Nov 17 WomanOnTheHill 15
Who is the sexist man in mannington Nov 17 Yum 8
Cody Hinerman since prison (Oct '17) Oct 25 Low Information 5

Mannington Jobs

Personal Finance

Mannington Mortgages