Christmas At Camp Phoenix

Full story: WLTX Columbia
In the operations command office at Camp Phoenix, they're making the effort. "This is the mac-daddy set-up here," says Lt. Read more
liss

United States

#1 Dec 15, 2007
Merry Christmas camp phoenix, and all of our other brothers and sisters doing what they do over there. we appreciate you, and we wish you all the peace, love and happiness that the christmas season can bring. ya'll come home ASAP, and take care till you get here. much love and all the thanks!

liss
Teresa

Manning, SC

#2 Dec 16, 2007
Thank you so much for keeping up with the 218th. My son, Eric Snowden, is there. It was so good to be able to see his face Friday night on the video clip you aired.
Thanks again,
Teresa
msollie143

United States

#3 Dec 16, 2007
Thank you for this article. Lt. Tallent is my oldest daughter and we are very proud of her and all of the 218th. We wish she could be here for Christmas, but we all know that her mission is essential and she will be home with us soon. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
guard family member

Columbia, SC

#4 Dec 19, 2007
wish we coul see more of our guys through you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gerald Truesdell, Jr. (May '14) Feb '15 johndavit 3
Lisa Mahon Dec '14 Good ol Kentucky Boy 1
Does anyone know if jessie young is still on th... Dec '14 lonewolf 2
Summerton News & Information Oct '14 groenpj 1
donald scott bannister is a child molester. (Dec '12) Jul '14 whereishenow 5
Review: Church Of The Redeemer (Mar '14) Mar '14 fustrated church ... 1
Orangeburg is the worst city in the US (Apr '06) Mar '14 DrByte 93
Manning Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web