Driver involved in deadly wreck arrested

There are 1 comment on the The Item story from Nov 20, 2009, titled Driver involved in deadly wreck arrested. In it, The Item reports that:

The driver of a vehicle involved in a deadly wreck in August has been arrested on an unrelated charge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Item.

The Tomer

Sumter, SC

#1 Nov 20, 2009
This is yet another reason I belive that Clarendon County has gone from the "Best Keep Secret in South Carolina, meaning a wonderful place to live and raise a family, to "THE MOST CURRUPT",this guy has all the right frinds in all the right places to find all the loop holes needed to keep him going without any concern for no one but himself, that lame excuse his wife gives about the gun being hers, means any old excuse will do, I guess if he shot some one with it, she would take credit for that also, There is a new election cycle coming around, Please regiester to VOTE and if you think you can't do any thing about Judges and Magistrates who look out for there own becouse they are appointed and not elected, remember, its an elected official that appoints them, VOTE that person out of office, for who is more guilty, the the Bad Citizen, or the people who let them get away with it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Orangeburg is the worst city in the US (Apr '06) May 12 allie 94
News Gerald Truesdell, Jr. (May '14) Feb '15 johndavit 3
Lisa Mahon Dec '14 Good ol Kentucky Boy 1
Does anyone know if jessie young is still on th... Dec '14 lonewolf 2
Summerton News & Information (Oct '14) Oct '14 groenpj 1
donald scott bannister is a child molester. (Dec '12) Jul '14 whereishenow 5
Review: Church Of The Redeemer (Mar '14) Mar '14 fustrated church ... 1
More from around the web

Manning People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE