Care Facility Supervisor Charged In Abuse Case

Full story: WLTX Columbia 25
The Clarendon County Sheriff's Department has charged a supervisor of a special needs facility in Alcolu for failing to report the abuse of a resident. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lmc

Sumter, SC

#21 Feb 27, 2008
MY HEART GOES OUT TO ALL INVOLVED IN THIS SITUATION. I HAPPEN TO BE FAMILIAR WITH ALL PERSONS INVOLVED HERE. PEOPLE WITH SPECIAL NEEDS ARE JUST THAT "SPECIAL NEEDS FOLKS, AND NEVER!!!!!!!NEVER DESERVE TO BE MISTREATED NO MATTER WHAT THE SITUATION. I PRAY FOR HELEN,-IF SHE WAS INJURED BY THIS CONSUMER, SHE NEEDS TO REMEMBER THE TRAINING SHE RECEIVED, BECAUSE YOU ARE TAUGHT TO GET YOURSELF OUT OF SITUATIONS WHERE YOU CAN BE INJURED. I SPENT 24 YEARS IN THIS LINE OF WORK IN SOME OF THE MOST DIFFICULT SITUATIONS, AND YOU HAVE TO KNOW WHEN YOUR PATIENCE HAS RUN OUT AND ASK FOR TIME OFF. THIS WORK IS NOT JUST A "JOB", IT IS A WAY OF LIFE AND CONSUMERS DESERVE THE BEST EVERY HOUR OF EVERY DAY. I APPLAUD THE CLARENDON COUNTY DSN BOARD. THEY ARE THE GREATEST FACILITY IN THE STATE IN MY EYES. A FEW BAD APPLES DON'T MAKE THE "BUSHEL" ROTTEN. I REALIZE IT IS VERY HARD TO REPORT ON YOUR PEERS, BUT JUST REMEMBER THAT THIS COULD BE YOUR FAMILY MEMBER BEING ABUSED. IT IS YOUR DUTY ESPECIALLY AS A SUPERVISOR TO SEE THAT YOUR CONSUMERS ARE SAFE 24 HOURS A DAY.

“Raising a stink”

Since: Jun 07

North Myrtle Beach, SC

#22 Feb 28, 2008
Dianne wrote:
<quoted text>Okay. I swept around my front door. Now can I say there is a special place in h e l l for people who do beat disabled people?
My front step is spotless as well...

“Support your Local Warlock”

Since: Feb 08

Where are we again?

#23 Feb 28, 2008
SABRINA SMALLS wrote:
I KNOW HELEN AND I KNOW SHE WOULD NEVER ALLOWED THIS TO HAPPEN. SHE IS MY AUNT AND I LOVE AND SUPPORT HER. SHE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THESE ALLIGATIONS SO BACK UP OFF HER. SHE THE SWEETEST PERSON IN THE WORLD AND WAS NOT RAISED TO HURT THE DISABLED. THERE IS STILL A SEAT IN HEAVEN WAITING ON HER......NOT IN HELL.(GET IT RIGHT)
Helen? I thought it said her name was Ellen

“There's no vaccine for stupid.”

Since: Feb 08

Here, there, everywhere

#25 Feb 28, 2008
LSU wrote:
This message is to Not Me if you don't have nothing nice to say than stay off of here I am sick of people like you and 735Stacey casting judgement when those that judge will be judge. More than likely you stay in glass house and you have the nerve to throw stones.
Don't you have a bible to go bump or something?
dogs of war

Germany

#27 Mar 3, 2008
lulz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lisa Mahon Dec 7 Good ol Kentucky Boy 1
Does anyone know if jessie young is still on th... Dec 7 lonewolf 2
Summerton News & Information Oct '14 groenpj 1
donald scott bannister is a child molester. (Dec '12) Jul '14 whereishenow 5
Gerald Truesdell, Jr. (May '14) May '14 crishta 1
Review: Church Of The Redeemer (Mar '14) Mar '14 fustrated church ... 1
Orangeburg is the worst city in the US (Apr '06) Mar '14 DrByte 93
Manning Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web