Elderly Woman Attacked by Robber Back in Hospital

Full story: WLTX Columbia

A Manning woman who was attacked on Monday afternoon at the Dollar General Store is back in the hospital.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 32 of32
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Gibbo

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2007

Dragonfly1013 wrote:
"Brock was out on bond for attempted armed robbery and resisting arrest about three months ago."
See, that makes me mad, because if he wasn't released on bond he wouldn't have been able to commit the same crime, and that woman wouldn't be spending the holidays in a hospital.
I agree, whats with the judicial system in s.c. my daughter was murdered in columbia, the person charged with the crime, was jailed for a year untill the trail came up back in july, it was declared a mistrail, so his family posted bail for something like 2500 dollars, no restrictions or nothing, so hes walking around like a free man.
Mrs Rogers Neighborhood

Sumter, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2007

JDidGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, Why? Why does this have to be a race issue? This really isn't about race. This is about a senseless act by someone done to someone who cannot defend themselves. It's a horrible crime. Most of us (and, yes, obviously there are some out there who have put the race spin on it, but not all of us) are looking at this and thinking... Dear God... what if this had been my mother? Not... oh my God... a black man did this to a white woman. Come on... use common sense people... no matter the color of the victim or the person responsible... this is horrible. Let's stop making a race issue out of everything and see it at face value. This scum... black, white, or otherwise... attacked an elderly lady and it is sickening.
Thank you for the facts this person is color blind and everything is in blach and white to them.Again thak God she live to see another day I just pray she sees many more
Mrs Rogers Neighborhood

Sumter, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2007

Sorry for the typo

“Do we still stand united?”

Since: Jun 07

Small Town in South Carolina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2007

Caring Parent wrote:
If he would have still been in jail, this woman wouldn't be hurt. Beating an 85-year old woman, yea he intended on killing her. Just rediculous. It's a shame that you see alot of attacks on our senior citizens.....people should be ashamed of themselves.
Shame? Shame? Does anyone have any shame any more? It sure as heck does not seem like it.

“Do we still stand united?”

Since: Jun 07

Small Town in South Carolina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2007

I would like to give him the "Billy Hutto Treatment"....beat him with a baseball bat.
Ridiculous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2007

JDidGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, Why? Why does this have to be a race issue? This really isn't about race. This is about a senseless act by someone done to someone who cannot defend themselves. It's a horrible crime. Most of us (and, yes, obviously there are some out there who have put the race spin on it, but not all of us) are looking at this and thinking... Dear God... what if this had been my mother? Not... oh my God... a black man did this to a white woman. Come on... use common sense people... no matter the color of the victim or the person responsible... this is horrible. Let's stop making a race issue out of everything and see it at face value. This scum... black, white, or otherwise... attacked an elderly lady and it is sickening.
It does NOT matter the color of the woman's skin. I assumed she was dark skinned because Manning has a large population of dark skinned people. The fact that a grown man beat an elderly lady is the only issue that matters. There are so many uneducated people that have taken over this website and making idiotic comments that it is hardly worth the time to read them anymore. Not all, but a majority are ridiculous.
Ridiculous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2007

My comment was intended to be a reply to "Why" instead of "JDidGirl"...
Tanner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2007

JDidGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your head outta your a$$. He chose this woman to rob. He did so because she was an old White woman. Everyone knows this.
starbaucle

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2007

JDidGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
you sre so right, this same young man tried to kill his own brother, several months ago, but the system keep puting him back on the street. I suppose when he finally kill someone they will be satisfied. who to blame? lets talk about the rich folks thats bringing in the drugs that has turned so many young folks like this one into this type of animal.
starbaucle

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2007

he should have remained in jail after trying trying to kill his brother, they keep letting him out so he can commit more crimes. who brought in the drugs that deranged this young man in the first place?
starbaucle

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2007

Tanner wrote:
<quoted text>Get your head outta your a$$. He chose this woman to rob. He did so because she was an old White woman. Everyone knows this.
I guess he tried to kill his brother because he was black. its evidence that you are a racist and just as sick as he is, even worse, he has an excuse, whats yours?
Peace and Hope

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2007

Tanner wrote:
<quoted text>Get your head outta your a$$. He chose this woman to rob. He did so because she was an old White woman. Everyone knows this.
I think it's YOUR head that is in the dark. No brains just empty space between your ears. Don't let anyone prick you in the head with a pin, you'd deflate rather quickly.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 32 of32
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Manning Discussions

Search the Manning Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Apr 11 yeah 1,104
donald scott bannister is a child molester. (Dec '12) Mar 30 justcurious 3
Review: Church Of The Redeemer Mar '14 fustrated church member 1
Orangeburg is the worst city in the US (Apr '06) Mar '14 DrByte 93
Christ New Covenant Vision Outreach Ground-Brea... (Feb '07) Mar '14 KELVIN R WILLIAMS 6
SC SC Hunting and Fishing Amendment, Amendment 1 (Oct '10) Feb '14 JUST 4 YOUR INFO 47
George stinney (May '13) Jan '14 nellie 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Manning Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Manning People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••