Woman Handcuffed to Car & Abandoned o...

Woman Handcuffed to Car & Abandoned on Highway

There are 28 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Mar 5, 2008, titled Woman Handcuffed to Car & Abandoned on Highway. In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

A South Carolina woman is speaking out after being handcuffed to the grill of a State Trooper's patrol car, then abandoned on the side of the highway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
by the grace

United States

#21 Mar 6, 2008
ICW JOHN where are you from? What do you do to earn your millions ? Or are you living or the money your parents received as settlement when the hospital dropped you on your head? If only we could create that perfect place to send you and all your single minded, hypocritical, racist idiots that would be justice. Oh yeah, there is,its called hell. Go there.
Charles

Jacksonville, FL

#22 Mar 6, 2008
This is terrible.
Krissy

Jacksonville, FL

#23 Mar 9, 2008
That state trooper needs to be thrown off the force for what he did. What if something bad would have happen to her. While she was out there by herself.
Jax

Jacksonville, FL

#24 Mar 9, 2008
I think this officer should be "fired", not "suspended", "FIRED". What if a drunk driver had hit the police car while she was handcuffed to it? She could have been killed. What if some other degenerate had come along and thought it would be fun to kill her while she was helpless? I don't care what color she was or what her age was, this was abuse of authority on the part of the officer if he did in fact leave her handcuffed to the car while he left the scene. What I don't understand, is why he left his car and left the scene? I am confused about that. Where did he go?
Not Adding Up

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#25 Mar 9, 2008
glockowner wrote:
How long was she handcuffed to the car? Did the officer come right back or leave her there for hours? What's the officer's side of the story?
If I read this right, she was NOT handcuffed when the trooper left..ONly while questioned..
Not Adding Up

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#26 Mar 9, 2008
WHY FCN wants to make this sound bad.. beats me, YES she was handcuffed,, YES she was abandoned,, but not BOTH.. The Trooper played the handbook, Cuff becasue she had no regerstration, and did not give her a ride,
Jax

Jacksonville, FL

#27 Mar 9, 2008
I withdraw my earlier comments, after watching the video, I see that she wasn't left there handcuffed. She was only handcuffed while he searched her purse and called her in. He did leave her on the road with the comment that policy prevented him from giving her a ride.Apparently, she must not have had a license and therefore couldnt drive her car home, it had to be towed. She should have used the cell that she had and called for someone to come right away and pick her up. My bad for not watching the video first before commenting. The news article made it sound like he left her there after handcuffing her!
ICW JOHN

Dorval, Canada

#28 Mar 10, 2008
Angela wrote:
<quoted text>
You're either blind or dumb (probably both)!!! You obviously have a problem with reading comprehension. As drewb just pointed out, Ms. Scott is a retired prison officer. This is an older woman and she probably does have back problems. You're the fat ass sitting in your trailer drinking beer and watching Jerry Springer. Why don't you get off your lazy ass and go get an education. You apparently don't have one since you can't read properly. Don't bother to post any other comments. You're just making yourself look stupid.
you moron! i suggest you read it again! it does not say retired! it says former! why is she former? like i said living fat off the goverment!! and us!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
American Pontoon. Adrienne Reyes May '17 Curious 1
New road (Feb '17) Feb '17 LindaV 1
Hensley settlement questions (Oct '16) Oct '16 FamilyTree 1
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) Aug '16 Cary Cottle 1
Helens Motel (May '06) Jul '16 Tormay 2
donald scott bannister is a child molester. (Dec '12) Jul '16 Survivor 7
Debate: Marijuana - Manning, SC (Sep '10) Feb '16 Kim Jones 5

Manning Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance