DeWitt Police investigate single car accident

Dec 16, 2009 Read more: The Star News 15

William C. Henson, Jr., 49, of Manlius, was driving eastbound when he left the road, struck a tree and flipped his car around 5 p.m. this evening on Rock Cut Road in the town of DeWitt.

Read more
Anonymous

Marietta, NY

#1 Dec 17, 2009
Is his last name Henson or Hanson?
AGAIN

Albany, NY

#2 Jan 15, 2010
This is at least his 3rd DWI. Many domestic abuse charges. PUT HIM AWAY BEFORE HE KILLS SOMEONE IN A CAR OR WITH HIS BARE HANDS!!!!!!!
Makes me happy

United States

#3 Feb 24, 2010
William C. Hensen is the name in Manlius.Worlds biggest low life ever. Screwed over all his clients, business partner and own son. He is a total liar and thief. Doesn't deserve to be let out of jail.Drives drunk daily. Hope big bubba ends it for you in jail. I can't stress enough what a creep this guy is.He has ruined so many lives.
AGAIN

Schenectady, NY

#4 Feb 25, 2010
I agree with Makes me happy. He screwed me over big time and I'm waiting for revenge. Too bad they don't hang criminals anymore!
One of his victims

Syracuse, NY

#5 Feb 25, 2010
I agree with Again and Makes me Happy!! This guy is a total loser! He beats women...has been arrested many times for it....... He cheats old people out of money that he takes for doing jobs that he never finishes...He drinks and drives on a regular basis. He needs to be taken out of society!!
Liar wish his pants fire

Syracuse, NY

#6 Feb 25, 2010
Don't believe one word that comes out of this losers mouth! He is a Cheat, Liar and a Thief!!
Newzjunkiette

Watertown, NY

#7 Mar 17, 2010
Looks like old wild Bill finally got caught up with on his scams. Got arrested for grand larceny.
I wonder if he will still be called Teflon Bill after this one is over.
Wm C Henson jr

United States

#8 Nov 3, 2010
AGAIN wrote:
This is at least his 3rd DWI. Many domestic abuse charges. PUT HIM AWAY BEFORE HE KILLS SOMEONE IN A CAR OR WITH HIS BARE HANDS!!!!!!!
Lets be clear this is my 2nd dwi I have been charged twice with abuse charges, I am sure your an an angel. Wm C Henson jr
Wm C Henson jr

United States

#9 Nov 3, 2010
Newzjunkiette wrote:
Looks like old wild Bill finally got caught up with on his scams. Got arrested for grand larceny.
I wonder if he will still be called Teflon Bill after this one is over.
hey Rick nice to here from you again ! Wm C henson
Wm C Henson jr

United States

#10 Nov 3, 2010
Makes me happy wrote:
William C. Hensen is the name in Manlius.Worlds biggest low life ever. Screwed over all his clients, business partner and own son. He is a total liar and thief. Doesn't deserve to be let out of jail.Drives drunk daily. Hope big bubba ends it for you in jail. I can't stress enough what a creep this guy is.He has ruined so many lives.
Hello Rick B thanks for the comment, your free speech is well taken, when didI go to jail for this get your facts right. Oh you had a CRUSH ON YOUR STEP DAUGHTER WELL WHO'S THE CREEP ??
Wm C Henson jr

United States

#11 Nov 3, 2010
AGAIN wrote:
I agree with Makes me happy. He screwed me over big time and I'm waiting for revenge. Too bad they don't hang criminals anymore!
Well Miss Patty Haddcock, the internet tells all lets start with " I will make you 50 % owner when I am divorced, and our deal was no family members work for us ,your family put you out of business not me me . Oh your twin sister is greedy, no you are. You were running the redfield hotel with no liquor license, whos the criminal? Tell me who set fire to the hotel ? If anyone knows its you come clean !
again

Keene, NH

#12 Nov 7, 2011
You sure are quick to point fingers.....let's see...I've never been married, no children, rent my house to a professor. Too bad I didn't have a copy of your records then but I'll be sure to send them to the next victim!
Anonymous

Reynoldsburg, OH

#13 Jan 6, 2014
Again,
I would love to talk to you. I have some questions.
again

Fremont, CA

#14 Apr 18, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
Again,
I would love to talk to you. I have some questions.
not sure how you want to contact me....
Justice

Syracuse, NY

#15 Apr 18, 2014
This guy is a super CREEP! He scams poor innocent people out of their savings. He especially preys on the elderly who do not usually have the knowledge of how to go after him. He has left many without projects finished. But the absolute worst thing is that he BEATS women! Has put more than one in the hospital. One he beat so bad that she had a fractured skull. He walked out on his children....just a plain low life piece of crap!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manlius Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tuscarora road 5 hr Dana222 1
Tenants Bolivar landing apartments Apr 14 utica citizen 4
scum bag of canastota/chittenango dead Apr 14 utica citizen 2
Louis sgroi (Apr '12) Mar 27 what now 4
Nail salon Mar '15 Sugar 1
James Carncross 7 year sentence is overturned (Jan '08) Feb '15 sick f 8
Rebecca Guiles Feb '15 sally gwen 1
More from around the web

Manlius People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE