3 firefighters injured battling Manlius garage, house fire caused by careless smoking
There are 2 comments on the The Post-Standard story from Mar 3, 2014, titled 3 firefighters injured battling Manlius garage, house fire caused by careless smoking. In it, The Post-Standard reports that:
Three firefighters were taken to Syracuse hospitals Monday night after they were injured while battling a fire in the town of Manlius, authorities said.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post-Standard.
Since: Jul 13
#1 Mar 4, 2014
More carnage by dumbassed smokers.
#2 Mar 4, 2014
You got it
Add your comments below
|Living in the Village of Cazenovia (Sep '07)||Jul 14||lisagroan||17|
|charlotte moth/chittenango,ny (Jul '14)||Jul 14||lisagroan||5|
|Tenants Bolivar landing apartments (Nov '14)||Jul 14||lisagroan||12|
|tuscarora road||Jul 7||pig legs2||2|
|scum bag of canastota/chittenango dead (Nov '14)||Jun '15||utica citizen||4|
|Connie gedamosky/chitt||Jun '15||utica citizen||2|
|Star CNY dog lovers break ground on Jamesville ...||Jun '15||awoman||2|
Find what you want!
Search Manlius Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC