Loose talk in ER leads to molestation...

Loose talk in ER leads to molestation charges against Mankato man

There are 15 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Mar 1, 2011, titled Loose talk in ER leads to molestation charges against Mankato man. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Emergency room ramblings by a man who swallowed too many over-the-counter allergy pills started a criminal investigation that resulted in child molestation charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Javier

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Mar 1, 2011
And they couldn't have put all the Benadryl back inside this sick f--- and let him pass them on his own after hearing his sick story?
bob

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Mar 1, 2011
hang him high
Rich U

United States

#6 Mar 1, 2011
bob wrote:
hang him high
And beat him like a pinata.
The real - NICE

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Mar 1, 2011
What a creep...gross - I hope the boy gets the help he needs to get through this violation.
wishbone

Maple Grove, MN

#8 Mar 1, 2011
OK, so if the parents knew of this, why had it not already been reported? Are THEY mentally challenged too? This guy should find all kinds of lovers where he is going...
bill majors

Washington, DC

#9 Mar 1, 2011
We should be tolerant of his behavior - clearly it stems from a society that oppressed his perfectly normal feelings. I wonder if the BLT community will defend him

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Mar 1, 2011
Can't make enough electricity to fry this PIG!!
LAUGHINGALLTHEWA Y

Bellingham, MN

#11 Mar 1, 2011
Well spank my bottom. I have a great hate for the guy saying he was a white catholic priest. Perhaps he was a black gay rights minister friend of our grat president. I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.
Jimmy Dean

New Ulm, MN

#12 Mar 1, 2011
Judging by the photo on his facebook page of him, his boyfriend , and a young boy on a bed he isn’t afraid to express his interest in young men. YIKES! Hang-em-high!
Dr Procto

Clermont, FL

#13 Mar 1, 2011
He'll be loose in another part of his anatomy after he checks into the Stone Hotel.
WBL

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Mar 1, 2011
wishbone wrote:
OK, so if the parents knew of this, why had it not already been reported? Are THEY mentally challenged too? This guy should find all kinds of lovers where he is going...
I think from what I read in the article, that the parents found out about it the same day as the OD,(Creep: "I just lost a loved one today") so perhaps they hadn't had a chance to report it yet, or they did report it to the police, the same time as the clinic reported it to authorities...The parent's aren't quoted in the article... That's just my opinion, tho..
Vikings Fan

Rochester, MN

#15 Mar 1, 2011
Stillwater Inmate: Quote: "You have real pretty mouth Jimmy Kirlin"!
joe blow

Kamloops, Canada

#16 Mar 1, 2011
i can't be leave all the hateful comment , seems like there was some consent to all this on the boys part. these comment are just hateful homophobic diarrhoea
blindman

Summerfield, FL

#17 Mar 1, 2011
they should have pushed him out in the hall, and forgot him!
Wrathbone

Saint Paul, MN

#18 Mar 4, 2011
it isn't anything that congressman barney frank hasn't done at one time or another...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mankato Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Officials detail case of LeSueur County deputy ... (Nov '09) Sep 16 Dickhead 61
Boycott The Paw Aug '16 disgusted 1
Better off than five years ago? (Jul '15) Jul '16 Go Blue Forever 3
karl gregor "zeke" ziemer (Aug '11) Jun '16 Allisonhurst 6
Sam & Abe's Childcare Review (Feb '16) Feb '16 jajohsonfamily 1
Taylor corporation (Jul '15) Jul '15 Ohio resident 1
News North Mankato: Dog rescued after head stuck in ... (Mar '15) Mar '15 doctor of love 1

Mankato Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mankato Mortgages