kim hamilton-howard

Posted in the Manila Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
did you know

Orlando, FL

#1 Oct 12, 2010
well she trap a man name chris main in to marriage today.that poor man just dont know what in store for him.hope she dont cut his head open like she did her mothers .will be praying for u chris.
fluffette

Blytheville, AR

#2 Oct 12, 2010
its really sad when you can't mind ur own business in this town. i know them and everyone they are involved with including the ex's too. This crap needs to stop its getting old and there are to many kids involved. So whoever did u know is, you need to worry about yourself and whoever else ur with instead of worrying about kim and chris. If anyone knows about the situation with them and the ex's knows that everyone needs to grow up and get a life. Just my opinion. Tired and Tired of hearing about it. GET A LIFE!!

Since: Jul 10

Bellevue, WA

#3 Oct 13, 2010
you know it is realy sad couse none of the parents have the kids the grandparents do. and its realy sad couse the rest of there family cant see them becouse nobody wants to adults they want to be little ass kids
did you know

Asheville, NC

#4 Oct 13, 2010
well fluffette if u r tired of reading this .why r u clicking on the topix.if the truth hurts so b it.i still feel sorry for him and the kids.she will drag him down just like all the others.and just think his poor mother will have to deal with her or band her from the house.because i dont think she will put up with her sh-t.i heard she was a good lady.

Bellevue, WA

#5 Oct 13, 2010
you must know her realy well than! how many has she been through?
fluffette

Blytheville, AR

#6 Oct 14, 2010
Did you know, this is what fruitybaby and I are talking about, ppl acting like little kids. Like Fruitybaby said, the kids are with grandparents and most of the family can't see them bc of this whole situation that is going on. Everybody is so wrapped up in Chris, kim and their ex's, that ppl have lost track of what the main concern is and that my dear is the children. I don't care what goes on with Chris, Kim and their ex's. I care about these kids and no of them should be having to go thru any of this crap. I'm not saying Chris and kim are bad ppl. Bc to me their not, but thats all anyone is worried about is them and their ex's. God Bless all the children and grandparents and the rest of the families that deal of the kids.
for sure

United States

#7 Oct 14, 2010
yes it is good that the kids r with the grandparents.at least 1 of them cause kim is crazy.she has hurt to many people.cutting there head open wasnt enough she was poisoning the other guy trying to kill him for some reason.all she had to do was leave but she didnt want to go to her mom cause they cant get along.so when chris can along she hung on to him till she got him to marriage her.she know his parent has insurence on him.i know cause i was her best time friend at one time.now i woke up and smelled the roses.hope he does to before it to late.

Bellevue, WA

#8 Oct 14, 2010
maybe he will to but thanks for letting us know how she realy is. becouse we will know if he dies in the next few months or gets real bad sick
fluffette

Bradyville, TN

#9 Oct 14, 2010
Yeah that's right fruitybaby.
mee

Blytheville, AR

#10 Oct 16, 2010
for sure wrote:
yes it is good that the kids r with the grandparents.at least 1 of them cause kim is crazy.she has hurt to many people.cutting there head open wasnt enough she was poisoning the other guy trying to kill him for some reason.all she had to do was leave but she didnt want to go to her mom cause they cant get along.so when chris can along she hung on to him till she got him to marriage her.she know his parent has insurence on him.i know cause i was her best time friend at one time.now i woke up and smelled the roses.hope he does to before it to late.
im glad every body nos whats going on but they dont as usal chris has his kids unlike the ex and as far as an insurance policy there is none so u dont no shit and yes chris dont let certain ppl see the kids all they want to do is let his ex see them and she gave up her rites when she told the judge she didnt want them and if u want to no whats going on just call chris he will tell u so u want to talk bout werte the kids stay they r with there dad not the grand parents thats the ex who gave up her kids to the grand parent cause dont no why so fuck all yall yall dont no shit u think u do but u dont u just sad ppl without a life that think u no when in reality u need to look at ur own life
someone who knows

Blytheville, AR

#11 Oct 16, 2010
Sounds like the ppl that are posting on here a so jealous that kim and chris are happily married they cant stand it. I know personally the two of them have all 3 of their beautiful children and everyone needs to know when to leave wellenough alone. Whose business is it anyway that they got married or who does and don't have their children no ones but theirs! Grow the F*ck up ppl and mind your own business and stay out of theirs!!!!
ashame

Bronson, FL

#12 Oct 16, 2010
for someone who knows.if u know this for sure.u are no better than kim.i dont know chris just what i heard.would u cut your own mother head open.and it took like fifteen staples.and didnt even go to the hospital with her.what kind of daughter is she.the only kind i know is a hell cat.she dont need her daughter in my eyes.and for the xs that just it x.
open

Evening Shade, AR

#13 Oct 16, 2010
well looks like kim hamilton made the topix again. kim why did you post all this shit about yourself? and act like it someone that really gives a damn about your sorry ass. no one cares what the f--k what you do. so why broadcast it?? you are one sick person and you really need some medical help for yourself and for the sake of your own mother. i hope you haven't tried to knock her out again. the ashtray was plenty if you ask me.too bad she didn't put your sorry ass in jail for what you did to her. i hope the child is ok or have you just gave her up to your mother to take care of? but i have to say she must have more sense than you for you to try and knock your mother off. did you get a lot out of knocking her in the head with the ashtray? me personally i think you are one very sick person.i hope the guy that married you wakes up every morning and he better watch his back because you are one crazy ass bitch from HELL. wake up husband before it too late. good luck husband because you will need some luck with that crazy ass bitch. kim do us all a favor and get a life and quit posting this stuff about yourself.
sick Fkers

Little Rock, AR

#14 Oct 17, 2010
open wrote:
well looks like kim hamilton made the topix again. kim why did you post all this shit about yourself? and act like it someone that really gives a damn about your sorry ass. no one cares what the f--k what you do. so why broadcast it?? you are one sick person and you really need some medical help for yourself and for the sake of your own mother. i hope you haven't tried to knock her out again. the ashtray was plenty if you ask me.too bad she didn't put your sorry ass in jail for what you did to her. i hope the child is ok or have you just gave her up to your mother to take care of? but i have to say she must have more sense than you for you to try and knock your mother off. did you get a lot out of knocking her in the head with the ashtray? me personally i think you are one very sick person.i hope the guy that married you wakes up every morning and he better watch his back because you are one crazy ass bitch from HELL. wake up husband before it too late. good luck husband because you will need some luck with that crazy ass bitch. kim do us all a favor and get a life and quit posting this stuff about yourself.
this is not kim posting this one leave them the f@@@ alone. they are not bothering yall. get a life jason carmicheal or his mother and grow up . Mrs. carmicheal you are one crazy bitch yourself and for your meth head son get a life and leave kim and her daughter alone.
lmao

Osceola, AR

#15 Oct 17, 2010
Sounds like someone might be a tad bit jelous. He should have held on to her if he wanted her.
fluffette

Trumann, AR

#16 Oct 17, 2010
Agree 100% with sick fkers and lmao. lol point well taken. this junk needs to stop.
yes it me

Louisville, TN

#17 Oct 17, 2010
i know this is kim.u leave my name out of your dirty mouth.at least i dont cut people heads open.and send them to the hospital.i dont go around call people with cancer names like you did.i dont hide behind a door and a man when someone come looking for me like you did.but you knew u was going get the crap beat out of you.so you know where i live when you get ready for me.i dont hide and never will you crazy thing that goes for your mother too.if u want to beat on a 53 year old woman here i am.
open

Mountain Home, AR

#18 Oct 17, 2010
you go there "yes it me" i am like you she is one big sorry stupid bitch. yes kim you can hide for a while behind a man but what will you do when he is not around???how can you knock the hell out of your mother and then ask for her to cover your ass?? if i had been her when i got better i would show you how the ashtray felt on your f-----g head. pay back would have come to you by now if i was your crazy ass mom. but what do you expect one crazy ass bitch leading the other crazy ass bitch.yea, come on over and get the 53 year old lady and you will just be surprized as hell how much you can get from her.i will put my money on the 53 year old woman.be the big ass bitch that you let your mouth run off and come and prove to everybody you can beat the hell out of the 53 year old.don't let anything hold you back. because if she ever get to you and she will she won't hold back i bet.you better pray that you don't get cancer because what goes around comes around.you are one sorry ass bitch to say things about a person that has cancer. you could very well be the next one.so go ahead kim and run your f-----g mouth but there will be a pay back soon or later and it will probably be later. you need to quit posting this shit just to want people to feel sorry for you. PITTIFUL BIG ASS KIM HOWARD. post on here when you come to beat the 53 year old woman and good luck because you will need it for sure. i sure want to see the ass beating you plan on giving the 53 year old woman.hell i will sell tickets and make me some money.hahaha.

Bellevue, WA

#19 Oct 18, 2010
hell fluffett we going to haw wwe monday night raw on topix LOL!!! this is some funny shit
fluffette

Blytheville, AR

#20 Oct 18, 2010
yeah i know. thats about how this stuff is going or watching 5 yr olds fight over toys or candy or likes who or whatever. Everyone on this besides fruitybaby and I, need to grow up and get a life. If you gonna whoop somebody do it. don't talk about it, just do it. hiding behind a computer and talking trash about someone is a bit ridiculous. Just get out there and whoop whoever u talking aout. the reason i read this is bc its funny crap to read. bc its like being in high school all over again. GROW UP PEOPLE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manila Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Exxon 1 hr Yo mama 2
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 3 hr southern boy 10,062
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 hr GuEst 29,898
Brandy Mon oldfriend 1
Harlem Wizards Sep 28 Wizards 1
Early voting Sep 28 Guest 1
Are there any lesbian or bi-sexual women around... (Nov '13) Sep 28 shape 15

Manila Jobs

Manila People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Manila News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Manila

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]