why do women get fat and stay fat aft...

why do women get fat and stay fat after marriage?

Posted in the Manila Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Everlasting

Harrisburg, AR

#1 Oct 29, 2008
????
lol

United States

#2 Oct 29, 2008
Men do too!
what

United States

#3 Oct 29, 2008
Everlasting wrote:
????
B/c the men always make them feel like sh**. And they think if you look good you are cheating on them so most dont even bother..

“Exposing child abusers”

Since: Oct 08

Leachville ar.

#4 Oct 29, 2008
boys and girls....shhh...The body does not make the love of the heart. Men do get big also, Men do not alway make them feel like, sh.... its called aging....If we all were more active we would have that high school build all of our lives. If your woman gets as you say "fat" you should still love her, if you married her for love....then she is still the same person on the inside that you married. If you only married her for her body and not for who she really was or is...then you are up the creek without a paddle....love the inside not the outside.
No Doubt

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Oct 29, 2008
why do men turn into a**holes after marriage and stay that way? do men carry babies inside their bodies for nine months and gain all that weight? when i see a man do that and not gain weight i will agree with you. a**hole.
yeah right

Hinesville, GA

#6 Oct 29, 2008
No Doubt wrote:
why do men turn into a**holes after marriage and stay that way? do men carry babies inside their bodies for nine months and gain all that weight? when i see a man do that and not gain weight i will agree with you. a**hole.
Push back the plate and stop eating so much, fatty.
Visitor

Mountain Home, AR

#8 Oct 29, 2008
Let's change the subject to Why are men so STUPID!!!!!!
Visitor

Mountain Home, AR

#9 Oct 29, 2008
wife wrote:
<quoted text>Because they woke up next to a lazy beer slurping slug that farts.
I think we must be married to the same man lol!!!!!
new york

Harrisburg, AR

#10 Oct 29, 2008
Visitor wrote:
all women cheat. and all women lie. and all women will spread their legs for any one who ask.

Lake City, AR

#12 Oct 29, 2008
men cheat to not just women and men lie
No Doubt

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Oct 29, 2008
new york wrote:
<quoted text> all women cheat. and all women lie. and all women will spread their legs for any one who ask.
well, gayboy who do you spread your legs for Steve or Mikey?
No Doubt

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Oct 29, 2008
new york wrote:
<quoted text> all women cheat. and all women lie. and all women will spread their legs for any one who ask.
since you hate women you must be a gayboy.
just4fun

Lake City, AR

#15 Oct 29, 2008
yea i know who started this thread..let me tell ya...I know how you look...yuk ..I weigh 123 pds pretty hot..but you dont put down other women ..hey we all beautiful ..thats why your BETTER half wants to leave you ... suck on that !!
Whatever

Enterprise, AL

#16 Oct 29, 2008
Men and Women usually both gain weight after getting married. Your lifestyle usually changes once you get married.
Not everyone gains weight.
Not all men are a**holes, not all women are cheaters, nor all men.
I believe there are always exceptions. We shouldn't stereotype and put all women or men into a certain category.
My husband doesn't fit in either category, nor do I.
And neither of us have gained weight since we got married.
Everlasting

Harrisburg, AR

#17 Oct 29, 2008
why dont men want sex after marriage women get FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT
Someone

Dexter, MO

#19 Oct 29, 2008
Visitor wrote:
If you find the answer to this question, please let me know. LMAO
Its all good

United States

#22 Mar 13, 2013
It's from stress and depression. Knowing you've made a mistake can have awful effects on the body. I say stay single and make em wish.
Its all good

United States

#24 Mar 13, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't agree with you more. The more intelligent men are staying single and enjoying life. I wouldn't blame the women for doing it either.
I don't know about other women but this woman has found her place of joy and happiness in her life and it is fabulous. I've been non committed to a man for six years. I had a really tough time adjusting to being single and threw myself into situations to make up for my sadness only to realize the men I was choosing were not men of honor or respectability I realized I had lowered my standards because I was lonely and needy. I pulled myself back to see the wonders of me and put back my smile my joy my laughter my sexiness and realized I deserve someone equally as amazing but do not need to search for him....when the time is right he will find me. I am proud of myself and my life now and even though this sounds like I'm sitting alone waiting for mr right.....it's not like that at all my date card is full I rarely am solo on weekends and when I am it's by choice and the men I see now are respectful fun happy and professional men. Not men needing to replace mom, get over an ex or just add notches to their ego bedpost. Girls life is good. Get out there and live the wonderful life you're supposed to live. Add the man once you've found yourself and make him earn your awesomeness. Don't sell yourself short.
Its all good

United States

#25 Mar 13, 2013
........||
|.|
|.|. Opppps sorry let me grab my
---------- soapbox. Lol
Its all good

United States

#27 Mar 14, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one AWESOME woman dear.
Thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manila Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Water Park 5 hr visitor 6
Anyone know this guy? Mon guest 6
Manila school yard dirt!! Jun 26 Bigsexy 1
house for rent? Jun 24 Best 6
Miranda Lee&Charlsy Bryant Jun 20 nana_Mobile 60
Candice littlejohn Jun 20 Guest 4
prayers for Gary Hill&Family Jun 19 Pissed off mother 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manila Mortgages