Manila Police Dept
First Prev
of 13
Next Last
JIS

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Sep 18, 2006
Seems that there is a new law in Manila, if your not campaigning for the chiefs pic of candidates, then you cannot display a campaign sign on your vehicle!
kan kan

Austin, AR

#2 Sep 20, 2006
maybe so iam not voting for none of them they all have skelltions in there closet. you can't put a dummy behind the desk that don't no what there doing . i wouldn't vote for anyone that sueing the city. because that is the people she is sueing and they can't help it.iam so glad iam not there now.
antiveach

Lake City, AR

#5 Sep 24, 2006
kan kan wrote:
maybe so iam not voting for none of them they all have skelltions in there closet. you can't put a dummy behind the desk that don't no what there doing . i wouldn't vote for anyone that sueing the city. because that is the people she is sueing and they can't help it.iam so glad iam not there now.
Well we are just as proud your not here to vote. Sinse every vote makes a difference. It is people like you, running at the mouth and not knowing what your talking about. We have had several people sueing this city. One was working for the city when he filed against the city, and went back to work for them later in years. Talk about strange bedfellows. In fact, if you do some research about the police here, you would probally get a true kick out of some of the facts. The one who sued Manila, was fired from another policing job, where he could not and was not doing his job. Same reason, he was fired from his title in Miss. Co Aprasial office. Then look back and think about just how many police has Manila put to work here, that have left other jobs, in not such good standing...You think they call our police department Manila REJects for the fun of it?
concerned

Caraway, AR

#6 Sep 25, 2006
JIS wrote:
Seems that there is a new law in Manila, if your not campaigning for the chiefs pic of candidates, then you cannot display a campaign sign on your vehicle!
Yes I have heard about this law to I myself think it a crock of _____ But in Manila the cop's make up the laws as they go.....
Proud of Manila

Austin, AR

#7 Sep 26, 2006
You people need to stop being stereotypical red-necks and get the facts about a situation before you speak. The Manila Police Dept and it's officers may not be perfect, since they're human just like you and me, but they are a fine crew, and we should be proud of them. Like the "Good Book" says, "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
vigilante48

Spiro, OK

#12 Sep 27, 2006
JIS wrote:
This is nothing new! same thing happened in the school board elections of 2003... I know whatof I speak... personal experience... signs desicrated in private yards, law enforcement personnel told people to get certain signs out of their yard...veiled threats also made. A very scary time to live in Manila. Glad I am no longer there.
Unknown

United States

#16 Sep 28, 2006
Proud of Manila wrote:
<quoted text>
The same goes for your comment.
Mr or Ms Proud OF Manila,
I was not saying anything about me casting stones. You were preaching "dont" cast them in one forum, then casting them in another. DUH!! Do you preach in Manila, if so what church? If I should even have to ask??????????
BullSh__tohell

United States

#17 Sep 28, 2006
Proud of Manila wrote:
<quoted text>
The same goes for your comment.
What a come back. Cat got your tounge? It is sad your a dumba__. Must be a cop or mayor, maybe even one of the towns preacher. Anything is possible in Manila.
Proud of Manila

Austin, AR

#18 Sep 28, 2006
BullSh__tohell wrote:
<quoted text>
What a come back. Cat got your tounge? It is sad your a dumba__. Must be a cop or mayor, maybe even one of the towns preacher. Anything is possible in Manila.
By that, I meant the same response goes for your comment as the one above. Of course, I was giving you the benifit of the doubt that you could follow a story line. I guess that does make me a dumba*#.
Skeletons

Caraway, AR

#23 Oct 12, 2006
I have been watching and reading this since this all started. I do support Joni she has my vote. But my hats off to you Razorback I like your style.
From Trumann Arkansas

Lamar, CO

#27 Oct 26, 2006
Iam not from Manila but I haveheard some bad things about the police there, And I think its time for a Change there my self. wish you all the best there.
Proud of Manila

Spiro, OK

#28 Oct 26, 2006
From Trumann Arkansas wrote:
Iam not from Manila but I haveheard some bad things about the police there, And I think its time for a Change there my self. wish you all the best there.
Yeah, I just bet you're from Trumann! lol
son of sam

Sheldon, MO

#36 Oct 28, 2006
need to read this all

In addition, you agree to not use the Service to:
upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
harm minors in any way;
impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Topix.net official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
Just another Joe

Blytheville, AR

#38 Oct 30, 2006
What gets me is that some of the people on here talk all kinds of smack but when asked if they have been to any of the town meetings to complain about it they never respond .. if enough people pulled togather and did this it may help .. anyone ever think about that ? and 1 quick question why is it that there are people running around with warrants and driving with no drivers license and no one is doing anything about them ...
another Manila resident

Okolona, AR

#39 Oct 30, 2006
Just another Joe wrote:
What gets me is that some of the people on here talk all kinds of smack but when asked if they have been to any of the town meetings to complain about it they never respond .. if enough people pulled togather and did this it may help .. anyone ever think about that ? and 1 quick question why is it that there are people running around with warrants and driving with no drivers license and no one is doing anything about them ...
Some people did ho to the city meeting, but no one would comment. Even the paper didn't note that these issues were addressed. Everything else that was covered in the meeting was mentioned except questions about the Mayoral race and the Chief. It was all simply ignored.
another Manila resident

Okolona, AR

#40 Oct 30, 2006
OOOPS!!! not ho, I meant go - just wanted to correct myself before the spell police caught me!
scarface

Coffee Springs, AL

#41 Oct 30, 2006
Just a little note wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm part of his family
Then you should know who was threatened,but I'd say it's the one person that matters the most to him.Other than that this conversation is over.
just a little note

Lake City, AR

#42 Oct 30, 2006
scarface wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you should know who was threatened,but I'd say it's the one person that matters the most to him.Other than that this conversation is over.
Whatever!!!!!
killer69

Blytheville, AR

#45 Nov 5, 2006
Manila is @ a fued rite now because it's election time.....I hope Debra "Joni" wins for MAYOR!!!
honey pie

Sheldon, MO

#46 Nov 5, 2006
c. veach 100% yes yes yes manila will never be broke
as long as he's mayor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manila Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather h. & Ashley g. Mon Hmm 3
angela hall (Feb '09) Mon Pissedoff 73
Manila High School Sun guest 17
Michael stokes Jul 24 Jerry 2
Piggott Mohawks Jul 23 Manila Lion 2
Cops on Roy benton Jul 23 Upyours 3
Leachville girl Jul 22 HaHa 2

Manila Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance