she thinks she all bad ass but NOT.....
Concerned

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Nov 3, 2010
I know she is a slut and she screws anything with a dick i know this for a fact
why

Blytheville, AR

#6 Nov 3, 2010
well itake it someone has a problem with this girl i thought she was married jw?
why

Blytheville, AR

#7 Nov 3, 2010
well i guess i could of been wrong about her i thought she was a nice woman but then i dont know her very well either so i dont know
cat

Ash Flat, AR

#8 Nov 3, 2010
Concerned wrote:
I know she is a slut and she screws anything with a dick i know this for a fact
this is true u might get something dont do her.she is married but that did not stop her she likes male and female..all u half to have is alittle whatever and she opens right up..
why

Blytheville, AR

#9 Nov 3, 2010
hmmm sounds interesting has she done someone you know or does she just do random men if you dont mind telling it
Ayup

Evening Shade, AR

#10 Nov 3, 2010
She has some pretty perky titties, too!
why

Blytheville, AR

#11 Nov 4, 2010
so i guess this lady is well known and i have heard that she has a nice body tits and ass might be a fun one to have if a guy has sex with alot of girls he ok but if a girl has sex with alot of guys she a ho maby she just likes having fun you think?
Not

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Nov 4, 2010
Well she needs to keep her legs closed and stay away from other peoples men
Not

Chesterfield, MO

#13 Nov 4, 2010
She has fun alright she loves it when she takes our men and then the thinks she all that but she has stds i had to get meds so dont sleep with her she loves both men and woman my man did and we both got shots
back off

Blytheville, AR

#14 Nov 4, 2010
I know Shirley very well, we all are human and we all make mistakes. BACK OFF and leave her alone!!!
I am pretty sure your closet is not clean either!!!!
she has children who use the internet and how do you think it would make them feel if they read this crap! BACK OFF AND GET A LIFE!!!!
why

Blytheville, AR

#15 Nov 4, 2010
i agree with back off she seems ok to me why people like to trash other people just because their men couldnt say no is beneath me maby they should keep a tighter leash on their men lol iv'e seen this lady around town and i think she is fine and worth taking a chance with in my book .
cat

Ash Flat, AR

#16 Nov 4, 2010
she is married and has been for a long time if u married and a ho there is something wrong w/sleeping around her old man has beat her ass more then one time over it..there kids see alot they shouldnt c..
why

Blytheville, AR

#17 Nov 4, 2010
well maby she not happy with her marriage or something i dont know. she hasn't messed with mine that i know of anyway lol still when men do this it is a double standard they shouldn't be praized for it and the lady shunned for the same thing that is all im saying .
why

Blytheville, AR

#18 Nov 4, 2010
who is concerned i jus wander does she know you well?
Why

Chesterfield, MO

#19 Nov 4, 2010
Guess u done
cat

Ash Flat, AR

#20 Nov 4, 2010
i told u what was up...o i hear wells is big aND he sleeps around if u wont to try that for size..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manila Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brian poston 1 hr customer 11
To All the little haters 17 hr Hey Hoe 1
mike denton 18 hr you wish u had th... 1
New cop in town? Sun Just curious 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) Sat Guest 30,820
Died To Young (May '08) Apr 19 faye 693
Wes Apr 19 ouch 1
More from around the web

Manila People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE