First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sixty Nine

Manila, AR

#2 Apr 27, 2012
yea im from osceola and i messagedc her on fb and asked her to dtf and she said yea....its a easy piece of ass but nasty and stinks like rotten fish
who cares

Brookland, AR

#3 Apr 28, 2012
that says a lot about you.dont it?
haha

Trumann, AR

#4 Apr 28, 2012
Sounds like you found out the nasty way, so now whoes the stinky, lol
stop hatin

Trumann, AR

#5 Apr 30, 2012
jessica is a good person she is not nasty at all an it sounds like your talkin bout yourself get a damn life an stop hatin on her your prooly just mad cuz she shot you down leave her name out of your mouth an grow tha hell up an by tha way your name is on here you sound like tha nasty one sixty nine really fuck off
mmm

United States

#6 Apr 30, 2012
Shit id do her.. she's gorgeous. heard she was good at what she does :)
my gf

Trumann, AR

#7 May 1, 2012
uh no you wont cuz she is my gf
Yikes

Valders, WI

#8 May 1, 2012
Chelsea and meg, get a life! Sorry your hubby cheated on you with her meg but she does look better than a dragon
Yikes

Valders, WI

#10 May 2, 2012
Jessica is far more pretty. Meg needs to wear shirts that actually fit her and doesn't show her muffin top. In all honestly ladies, look at the guy you married and dated. He is the ugliest guy I've ever seen! His chin is so fat that it blends in with his neck. He's gross. I can't stand him. I was uptown after tanning and he tried to literally get me in his truck to show me all his tricks, ha ha tricks right! That was actually 2 weeks before he got married
interested

United States

#11 May 3, 2012
Jessica is a fat hoe! How many kids with how many men? And that fat Manila cop tapped that??? Like two oiled pigs rolling around I bet!! Jared deserves the STD he is getting!! You go boy! Tap that in your work truck so you can get fired! Ya low-life!
I don't know his wife but she is better off without him. Hope she didn't find out on here. Hope she gets out before he gives her the 'Jessica-clap'!
Lame

Valders, WI

#12 May 3, 2012
Jessica doesn't have any kids. Med is the one who had a three some and a train ran on her back in high school
interested

United States

#13 May 3, 2012
Lame wrote:
Jessica doesn't have any kids. Med is the one who had a three some and a train ran on her back in high school
So Meg was married in high school? Wait. No.
You guys are idiots. It has nothing to do with high school. Its about a hoe named Jessica sucking married pig dick. Just saying if the Manila pig could keep his dick with Meg then Jessica wouldn't look like such a white-trash homewrecker. But it sounds like they are all 3 better off.
lol

United States

#14 May 3, 2012
Lame wrote:

Out of all that, you mustered up...she don't have kids.

Bwahahaha!!! Glad you're not in my corner!
really

United States

#15 May 3, 2012
mmm wrote:
Shit id do her.. she's gorgeous. heard she was good at what she does :)
Apparently all she does is pigs. Watch her at work!
Kate

Valders, WI

#16 May 3, 2012
What ones around goes around! He cheated on Jessica with meg! Karma is a bítćh!
pride of Manila

United States

#17 May 3, 2012
Kate wrote:
What ones around goes around! He cheated on Jessica with meg! Karma is a bítćh!
Your grammar and spelling are truly appreciated! Very nice work!
Tomeg

Valders, WI

#18 May 3, 2012
pride of Manila wrote:
<quoted text>
Your grammar and spelling are truly appreciated! Very nice work!
Is would have been better than are!
Stop being a c*nt meg! Your vag has been used more than google(:
Tochelsea

Valders, WI

#19 May 3, 2012
Same goes for you Chelsea! You can even provide for your child! You're on topix under a fake name instead of taking care for your baby! Also stop screwing underage guys, lol
side ways

United States

#20 May 4, 2012
To Meg I miss the Maui mint bubblegum tasted so sweet and darlin you deserve alot better
Lmfao

Valders, WI

#21 May 4, 2012
Facebook proves my point that Chelsea and meg started this! Who is the skank now, meg? Your talking to two other guy and isn't even divorced yet. Leave Jessica alone, you was clearly not doing something right to keep your man!
waxy

Blytheville, AR

#23 May 6, 2012
Haha already with another man Meg!? That didn't take long at all! Facebook tells it all...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manila Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 23 min DoNotCrazy vote 35,008
sweet cheeks 27 min really 2
Space beyond time 2 hr Guest 8
Bad 13 hr Jynx 19
Adam borden ex cop from gosnell Fri Good ol friend 4
manila school (Apr '14) Fri Proud Manila Parent 30
Rick Petty (Dec '11) Apr 17 Red fox 23

Manila Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance