sales tax auditor
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
taxpayer
#1 Jan 29, 2013
i was up at city hall this morning getting tags and there was a woman who came in and introduced herself as susan sheen, a sales tax auditor for the state of ark and she was asking a whole lot of questions about businesses that have been closed for years, she had a list a page long with names on them, she didnt care who heard her either they finally got her in back i guess to talk to mayor, by her demeanor she wasnt messing around and meant business, im glad i have no business to have deal with that one!
taxes

Mountain Home, AR

#2 Jan 29, 2013
i had some dealing with her she one bad bad lady man she has gave me 160 days to get my crap fixed. or she going to shut down my mowing service down.
taxpayer wrote:
i was up at city hall this morning getting tags and there was a woman who came in and introduced herself as susan sheen, a sales tax auditor for the state of ark and she was asking a whole lot of questions about businesses that have been closed for years, she had a list a page long with names on them, she didnt care who heard her either they finally got her in back i guess to talk to mayor, by her demeanor she wasnt messing around and meant business, im glad i have no business to have deal with that one!
taxes

Mountain Home, AR

#3 Jan 29, 2013
think hername is sheentyha
taxes

Mountain Home, AR

#4 Jan 29, 2013
I think she kin to my antie from the hood in the ville. lol
taxpayer
#5 Jan 30, 2013
yea she done got ahold of me 4 a business i closed almost 5 yrs ago, but shes going back and auditing it 4 the three yrs i was open, i had 2 go get an accountant and thank god i still had all my paperwork so we can go over it and make sure we didnt miss anything, by the way her attitude was i dont want to take any chances, she take her job very seriously
uh oh
#6 Jan 31, 2013
she found me yesterday and even though i was only running a business 4 six months i didnt have a sales tax number and she gonna rip me a new one, of course no paperwork, she mentioned tax fraud, im screwed!
sheeee

Mountain Home, AR

#7 Feb 2, 2013
she trying to make me pay a bunch of sales tax for moonliteing ,i been open for 10 years , i told her i couldnt remember how many customers ive had in the past. and i dont keep papers on them. lol !!!!!!!!!!

United States

#8 Feb 3, 2013
Pay your taxes you freaking crooks!!!
They should lock up you thieves!!!!!
#9 Feb 4, 2013
4 ur info i paid my taxes shes just auditing them and whn keeps paperwork 4 ten yrs on a business that was only open 6 mo! i think by the way she talks there were some businesses in this town that didnt pay any sales tax or even hav a tax id number and those r the ones shes trying to find

Chesapeake, OH

#10 Feb 4, 2013
If you paid then you got nothing to bitch about so shut the f up!!!
#11 Feb 4, 2013
Guest wrote:
If you paid then you got nothing to bitch about so shut the f up!!!
why u so upset? u awful upset about a thread that has nothing 2 do with u or does it? huh we just talking bout an auditor being a bitch,
#14 Feb 5, 2013
2 ur last comment let me tell u, u dont know me or any of my business,dont call me a theif, im not gonna get a fine my shit is right, i was just venting and 4 ur info i work everyday n pay taxes eyery wk and @ the end of every yr, u probly sit around n draw a ck wen there nothin wrong w u or u scam the irs to get a big refund that ppl like me r havin 2 pay 4, thats really screwed up, im done responding 2 u its clear u hav some kind of problem and i hope n pray 4 everyone in this town u get some help asap

United States

#16 Feb 6, 2013
If you did right and paid your taxes then you wouldn't need to vent.

Pay up thief!!!!!
really

Trumann, AR

#17 Feb 6, 2013
Oh my, sounds like Guest has a problem to, cry baby lol..

United States

#18 Feb 6, 2013
really wrote:
Oh my, sounds like Guest has a problem to, cry baby lol..
Perhaps you should work on your comprehension skills.

I just don't like thieves that cheat the taxpayer like me. And then complain when they get caught!!
Perhaps they should be in jail!!
really

Trumann, AR

#19 Feb 6, 2013
Oh shut up complaining and pay your taxes and don't worry about others omg..your shameful in your words of not knowing what you are talking about.
#20 Feb 6, 2013
F.CK U!

United States

#21 Feb 6, 2013
Perhaps you should invest in some ky!!!!
Bend over biotch!!!!
taxpayer
#22 Feb 7, 2013
to really: u r so right im glad to c im not the only one who thinks that and if guest is who i think she is, she is flying off handle cause she knows that they coming to her door soon, a very well known business that kept changing their name b4 they closed cause they never pd any taxes, i would b worried too but when u bring shit to town u need to remember u gonna get shit on urself too

United States

#23 Feb 7, 2013
You thieving scum that collect sales tax and don't pay it should be put in jail for theft!!! Lowlifes!!!
Stop stealing!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manila Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 43 min Red Clowd 38,814
Confederate monuments 5 hr Xavier 2
Matty Ibanez 15 hr Cbs 1
Come at me bro 17 hr who dat 3
America stop the blacks Mon Meme 4
construction in manila Sun Rob Ryder 2
Kristi Neal Aug 18 Inquiring Minds 2

Manila Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance