ruduest man on the planet

ruduest man on the planet

Posted in the Manila Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
very angry

United States

#1 Sep 30, 2011
I don't know his name but he runs Tucker's! I've never talked to anyone as rude as him!! I called to check on prices for a tire and before I could even get my sentence out he cut me off and said it would be impossible and that he didn't have the size for it and everyone else was gone and he was not going to look for one. I asked him so I'm willing to pay you for a tire and I know the size and you wont help me? He said again it was impossible and he hung up on me! How is hepke even still in business? That's just completly rude!!!
very angry

United States

#2 Sep 30, 2011
Oh, and he hung up on me!!!
helpful

United States

#3 Oct 14, 2011
Go to Larry Perkins shop tire and tool on Hyw 18 across from Exon. They have a very nice young man who works tire shop. was very kind and helpful to me. Check them out!!!!
guest

Bexar, AR

#4 Oct 15, 2011
very angry wrote:
Oh, and he hung up on me!!!
i would tell bob about this and im sure he will deal with his worker.
very angry

United States

#5 Oct 16, 2011
I'm pretty sure it was Bob.
correction

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Oct 21, 2011
If you are someone that has lived here very long at all you would know that that is just his demeanor. He treats everyone the same. Before you start talking about someone on here that has been in Manila his entire life and ran a business for over 50 years maybe you should really get to know someone. If you don't like the way he talked to you then maybe you should go somewhere else cause I can personally tell you that he really don't give a ----.... Another thing....I personally know other business people that are 100 times ruder than Bobby Tucker so why don't you dish on them and leave Tucker alone......
Bobby T

Trumann, AR

#8 Oct 21, 2011
I dont give a s%*^ if you do business with me or not. Dont call me at quiting time wanting a f836597 tire. Im tired by then and going to mix me a drank.
oldster

Mountain Home, AR

#9 Oct 21, 2011
Tell em Bobby
very angry

United States

#10 Oct 22, 2011
If someone else had been rude to me I would. And I didn't call at closing time. I called at 11 in the morning looking for a very common tire. I did go do my business elsewhere. I have lived here since I was 3. And I suppose I should have known better because a few years ago I called about a storage unit and he was just as rude and all I wanted to know was the price of his smallest one. Oh, and before someone says "why don't you put your name on here" I'll tell you.my name is Tina taggart. I'm a 23 year old mother of a 6 month old and really needed a tire for my car before I had a blow- out with my child in there with me. But, thanks to Larry and Steven, who are both very nice and will help ANYONE, I got the tire that I desperately needed. I will never try to do business with Bobby again. Life's too short to deal with a** holes.
very angry

United States

#11 Oct 22, 2011
And him not giving a sh*t isn't very good work ethics. Just saying. I'm done with this post. I will not give anyone else the satisfaction of any more replies. I know for future references I will NOT try to do business with this rude man ever again and will let everyone I know not do either. Thanks and have a great day. :)
guest

United States

#12 Oct 22, 2011
very angry wrote:
And him not giving a sh*t isn't very good work ethics. Just saying. I'm done with this post. I will not give anyone else the satisfaction of any more replies. I know for future references I will NOT try to do business with this rude man ever again and will let everyone I know not do either. Thanks and have a great day.:)
Yeah, he's a horses ass and has been for the nearly 60 years I've known of him. If you're not a drunk (like him) or a gambler (like him), he doesn't want anything to do with you. Just go to the country club, kiss his ass and tell him how great he is, and he just might honor you by letting you buy something from his business. But don't depend on it.
soap box

Bexar, AR

#13 Oct 22, 2011
well i thought since people wants to trash TUCKER go ahead. because like he said himself he DON'T GIVE A DAMN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER.yes, he may drink,gamble and enjoy his life so what wrong with that? there are a lot of people too sorry to work in the first place and provide for their family.there are people that do a lot worse than he does.i have known him for years and he has always been nice to me when i need tires or my car checked out. before you go and run me in the ground along with him and call me names you just need to sit back and look at youself. he is a friend and always will be and what you or anyone else says well i am like him i don't care what you say about me either. but at least you can say he is a worker and yes he may be rude at time but have you or anyone else not been rude at one time or the other? so clean up your own back yard before starting on someone else. P.S. I ALSO LIKE TO HAVE A DRINK SOMETIME BECAUSE HAVING TO DEAL WITH SOME PEOPLE YOU NEED A GOOD DRINK SOMETIME.SO GO AHEAD AND ENJOY YOUR DRINK AND YOU GAMBLING TUCKER AND YOU LIFE ALSO. A FRIEND.
guest

United States

#14 Oct 22, 2011
soap box wrote:
well i thought since people wants to trash TUCKER go ahead. because like he said himself he DON'T GIVE A DAMN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER.yes, he may drink,gamble and enjoy his life so what wrong with that? there are a lot of people too sorry to work in the first place and provide for their family.there are people that do a lot worse than he does.i have known him for years and he has always been nice to me when i need tires or my car checked out. before you go and run me in the ground along with him and call me names you just need to sit back and look at youself. he is a friend and always will be and what you or anyone else says well i am like him i don't care what you say about me either. but at least you can say he is a worker and yes he may be rude at time but have you or anyone else not been rude at one time or the other? so clean up your own back yard before starting on someone else. P.S. I ALSO LIKE TO HAVE A DRINK SOMETIME BECAUSE HAVING TO DEAL WITH SOME PEOPLE YOU NEED A GOOD DRINK SOMETIME.SO GO AHEAD AND ENJOY YOUR DRINK AND YOU GAMBLING TUCKER AND YOU LIFE ALSO. A FRIEND.
From the look and sound of your post, you need to go sleep it off. Maybe you'll be a little more coherent in the morning.
soap box

Bexar, AR

#16 Oct 25, 2011
"GUEST" SORRY BUT I DON'T NEED TO SLEEP ANYTHING OFF.SEE YOU MISUNDERSTOOD MY POINT. I DID NOT SAY WHAT I DRINK I JUST SAID I ALSO LIKE TO HAVE A DRINK SOMETIME. NEVER ONE TIME DID I SAY WHAT KIND OF DRINK.YOU ARE THE ONE THAT NEEDS TO SLEEP SOMETHING OFF. NOT ME.MAYBE THE THING YOU ARE TRYING TO SLEEP OFF IT TAKES A LONG TIME TO GET TO SLEEP? I AM SURE IF I WANT SOMETHING TO DRINK I CAN AFFORD IT AND ENJOY IT.GUEST YOU HAVE A GOOD WEEK AND ENJOY WHAT EVER YOU SMOKE, TAKE OR DRINK.YOU COULD JUST BE JEALOUS OF TUCKER BECAUSE HE CAN HAVE A NICE COLD DRINK AND ENJOY HIS LIFE MORE THAN YOU CAN?
guest

United States

#17 Oct 25, 2011
soap box wrote:
"GUEST" SORRY BUT I DON'T NEED TO SLEEP ANYTHING OFF.SEE YOU MISUNDERSTOOD MY POINT. I DID NOT SAY WHAT I DRINK I JUST SAID I ALSO LIKE TO HAVE A DRINK SOMETIME. NEVER ONE TIME DID I SAY WHAT KIND OF DRINK.YOU ARE THE ONE THAT NEEDS TO SLEEP SOMETHING OFF. NOT ME.MAYBE THE THING YOU ARE TRYING TO SLEEP OFF IT TAKES A LONG TIME TO GET TO SLEEP? I AM SURE IF I WANT SOMETHING TO DRINK I CAN AFFORD IT AND ENJOY IT.GUEST YOU HAVE A GOOD WEEK AND ENJOY WHAT EVER YOU SMOKE, TAKE OR DRINK.YOU COULD JUST BE JEALOUS OF TUCKER BECAUSE HE CAN HAVE A NICE COLD DRINK AND ENJOY HIS LIFE MORE THAN YOU CAN?
Easy there sport, don't bust a vessel.
funny

Trumann, AR

#18 Oct 25, 2011
you know its bad when you have to run someone down just to build up your own bussines larry. ain't nothing wrong with bob. he works hard and i been friends with him for years.
he a good man. but he will tell you to go somewhere else if he don't want your bussines, just because he drinks dont make him a bad person. he has been around for years and you aint helping your place by running bob down. People go to people thay can trust.
very angry

Benton, AR

#19 Oct 25, 2011
I know I said I wouldn't post again but, I need to clear some things up. Larry is not running anyone down. I am. And again my name is Tina. If he had not been so rude to me I wouldn't have said anything. But, its ok. It's his karma not mine.
guest

United States

#20 Oct 25, 2011
funny wrote:
you know its bad when you have to run someone down just to build up your own bussines larry. ain't nothing wrong with bob. he works hard and i been friends with him for years.
he a good man. but he will tell you to go somewhere else if he don't want your bussines, just because he drinks dont make him a bad person. he has been around for years and you aint helping your place by running bob down. People go to people thay can trust.
This ain't Larry either.
Slim

United States

#21 Oct 25, 2011
oldster wrote:
Tell em Bobby
You're just an old jerk coming to the defense of another old jerk.
Slim

United States

#22 Oct 25, 2011
Bobby T wrote:
I dont give a s%*^ if you do business with me or not. Dont call me at quiting time wanting a f836597 tire. Im tired by then and going to mix me a drank.
Drunk already?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manila Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 19 min Question 35,261
Brandon Womack 6 hr patriot 12
Wagner not running for mayor? 22 hr Ben 2
Why can't Leachville get a grocery store? (Mar '16) 23 hr Guest 70
New Leachville City Council Thu guest 16
Yvonna Ascheman Thu Inquiring minds 1
Just wondering Wed Lou lou 2

Manila Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manila Mortgages