stiff big one

Enterprise, AL

#22 Nov 25, 2008
we had a good boss in the old building but he moved to a another position and we got stuck with someone name andy
doyouknow

United States

#23 Nov 25, 2008
stiff big one wrote:
we had a good boss in the old building but he moved to a another position and we got stuck with someone name andy
do you know doug
doyouknow

United States

#24 Nov 25, 2008
I heard that he is fixing to become a boss or something out there at the old building.
doyouknow

United States

#25 Nov 26, 2008
but i surely hope not because he is stupid as dirt.lol
Someone who works there

Blytheville, AR

#26 Nov 26, 2008
We have a new manager named Andy Nettles and he seems like a good guy. As far as Dougie being a boss. Never going to happen. They just announced today that David Cornish is going to be the new Section Leader. I dont know much about him. We are not closing anytime soon. We are covered up in business and things are getting better. The only thing bad going on at that place is that they got rid of Sonny Lewis and pissed a bunch of folks off. Were prolly going to lose a bunch of welders.
southworth wife

Russellville, AR

#28 Nov 26, 2008
guest wrote:
closing dec 19th
my husband works there and they are not closing in december.. they are actually working overtime.. don't think u know what u are talking about.....
southworth wife

Russellville, AR

#29 Nov 26, 2008
scooterboy wrote:
<quoted text>yes that is old news they are closing up next month just so they don't have to give everyone all that holaday pay
obviously yall don't know nothing.. they have ARE NOT closing..
RapTapman

Trumann, AR

#30 Nov 27, 2008
Hi, all I work at Southworth and we are working a lot of overtime. I do not think southworth is closing. But time's is hard in the U.S.A. . I think, If the boss of southworth do not start doing there job and worker as well. Then yes I think. Southwoth will close. But not in Dec. of 2008. Now about Andy I work with Andy before . He is a good guy.He like to have fun, joke when time is right. But he is a very Smart person too. It will take time for Him too get use to things at Southworth. He be working in building 18 The old southworth building. Now about David Cornish he a good man and I know he can do the job as Section Leader . well That all flok. have a good and Happy Thankgiving. (Raptapman)
please

Lake City, AR

#31 Nov 29, 2008
if all the place is about is screwing the workers like jennifer pearson then they need to shut down obviously the men are desperate.
yestheyare

United States

#32 Dec 3, 2008
guest wrote:
closing dec 19th
They are closing January 1st 2009. They have no other choice. The people of Manila have drove their customers away.
friend

Jonesboro, AR

#33 Dec 3, 2008
I can't stop laughing......Now that is too funny right there....peeing my pants......
LMAO

Jonesboro, AR

#34 Dec 3, 2008
yes they are wrote:
<quoted text>They are closing January 1st 2009. They have no other choice. The people of Manila have drove their customers away.
so funny I peed my pants and have to take a shower and go to bed...
Good nite all!
funny

Blytheville, AR

#35 Dec 4, 2008
yestheyare wrote:
<quoted text>They are closing January 1st 2009. They have no other choice. The people of Manila have drove their customers away.
This could be true!
just me

Caraway, AR

#36 Dec 4, 2008
funny wrote:
<quoted text>
This could be true!
i doubt it
wrong

Blytheville, AR

#37 Dec 4, 2008
What a bunch of fu***** idiots, i work there and bussiness is banging. Were not closing anytime soon.
sick of linda

Olive Branch, MS

#38 Dec 4, 2008
Linda you dont work at southworth. Why dont you stop ruining every topic on this site. Do us all a favor and back away from the computer. We are all sick and tired of your lunacy!!!!!! Crawl back under the rock you came from PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
Update

Gaston, IN

#40 Dec 4, 2008
I second that!
She is all over the other ones-just using different names..
Even answering some of them she even started..
just me

Caraway, AR

#41 Dec 4, 2008
Update wrote:
I second that!
She is all over the other ones-just using different names..
Even answering some of them she even started..
lol thats funny,she must be really bored
hehehaha

Huntley, IL

#42 Dec 5, 2008
guest wrote:
closing dec 19th
No Atlas is closing the 19th just who said it was closing it had to start some where and knowin Manila someone prob said i wish this place would get shut down and someone walkin by over heard the last part of that and started runnin off at the mouth Manila i sreal real good at that. Thats why this site is so dang funny i love it. keep it up people.
Atvrider

Montreal, MO

#43 Dec 6, 2008
hehehaha wrote:
<quoted text>No Atlas is closing the 19th.
You know all those people who quit Ipsco for Atlas are feeling stupid now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manila Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandon atchley 5 hr Dont you wish 3
fwb 16 hr guest 3
courtney williams cheating on her husband 17 hr workin man 6
lazy husband wont work (Feb '08) Fri guest 30
tony crowell Fri Abcdefg 14
blytheville gosnell airport Fri 0ld man 1
Shannon Hinklin Palmer Aug 25 guest 4

Manila Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance