Wow

Blytheville, AR

#1 Feb 1, 2013
What's up with this chick . She says she has 5 kids but only carries on about 2 of them. And about how much money she has and how skinny or fat she is. I think she's a fruit loop
Karri

Brookland, AR

#2 Feb 2, 2013
Wow wrote:
What's up with this chick . She says she has 5 kids but only carries on about 2 of them. And about how much money she has and how skinny or fat she is. I think she's a fruit loop
Obviously you do not know her. She is one of the best people you will ever meet. She has a heart of gold and will help anyone and I mean anyone in need! She is a great mother to ALL 5 of her kid's. If you must get in her business then you need to go to her. I'm sure you won't because she will whip your low-life ass! That's why you have to come on topix to start shit! GET A LIFE!
STFU

Brookland, AR

#3 Feb 2, 2013
Wow wrote:
Wow- You are really a dumb ass to put this lady on here. She has a husband and kids. She doesn't bother a soul. If you have a problem with her then you need to find her and let her know. She would probably end up being one of your best friends, because thats just the type of lady she is. KIND HEARTED!
Family

Edgewood, TX

#4 Feb 2, 2013
Wow wrote:
Look "wow" you need to leave my niece off of here. She doesn't bother anyone. Why do you think its cute to start trouble. Well she will never see this because she doesn't get on Topix, but I tell you if you got a problem with her then go to her house on Buttercup Lane and talk to her face to face!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manila Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris gamble 29 min shut it 5
Jp baugher 1 hr Guest 2
Samantha copeland Thu Oderus Urungus 4
is he single Thu woozer 2
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) Thu Gameover 30,811
garys Apr 11 Anica 9
I'm sorry. Apr 10 no I dont 9
More from around the web

Manila People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE