First Prev
of 4
Next Last
just wonderin

Fort Rucker, AL

#1 Feb 13, 2009
anyone know her or what shes been up 2 lately?
Visitor

Memphis, TN

#2 Feb 13, 2009
up to no good. who's asking
Tomahawk

Cookeville, TN

#3 Feb 13, 2009
Visitor wrote:
up to no good. who's asking
I second that.
lmao

Little Rock, AR

#4 Feb 14, 2009
Tomahawk wrote:
<quoted text>
I second that.
i third that she's a home wrecker. sleeps w/ others hubbys and b/f's
DAB

Fort Rucker, AL

#5 Feb 14, 2009
angela hall is a real true down ass bitch.tha homes were apparently a mess 2 start with.anyone who has a problem w my bitch better eat they wheaties n pack a bigass lunch!yours truly DAB
DAB

Fort Rucker, AL

#6 Feb 14, 2009
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
i third that she's a home wrecker. sleeps w/ others hubbys and b/f's
BET U wont go say that 2 her face.
Visitor

Memphis, TN

#7 Feb 14, 2009
whose homes has she wrecked?
Lrod

Jamestown, TN

#8 Feb 14, 2009
She's wrecking the house she's in now, and I did tell her to her face thank you.
Lmfao

Mayflower, AR

#9 Feb 15, 2009
DAB wrote:
angela hall is a real true down ass bitch.tha homes were apparently a mess 2 start with.anyone who has a problem w my bitch better eat they wheaties n pack a bigass lunch!yours truly DAB
"A real true down ass bitch".......ya ok Angela used to be a very beautiful girl now she aint nothing but a nasty pill poppin meth head.
woohoo

North Little Rock, AR

#10 Feb 15, 2009
i told her to her face too ... twice. once in high school i am not afraid of her lol she ran from me ... she knows who i am
dab

Fort Rucker, AL

#11 Feb 15, 2009
Lmfao wrote:
<quoted text> "A real true down ass bitch".......ya ok Angela used to be a very beautiful girl now she aint nothing but a nasty pill poppin meth head.
ya right it was probably tha other way around..jus cause sumone gets legal prescriptions doesnt make them a pill head. shes not nasty,n believe me ud know if she was on meth. u r tha hater that tries 2 bring good girls like angela down.. but guess what a country girl can and will survive!!!put that n ur pipe n smoke it! btw shes still beautiful inside and out...
Lrod

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Feb 15, 2009
dab wrote:
<quoted text>ya right it was probably tha other way around..jus cause sumone gets legal prescriptions doesnt make them a pill head. shes not nasty,n believe me ud know if she was on meth. u r tha hater that tries 2 bring good girls like angela down.. but guess what a country girl can and will survive!!!put that n ur pipe n smoke it! btw shes still beautiful inside and out...
BS
hehe

Blytheville, AR

#13 Feb 15, 2009
You people I am not taken sides here, but I think Toe-picks, is going down, and if you keep running your heads and saying random stuff about people you really just don't like for whatever reason you need to be careful...Check out what this Texas judge did to some Toe-Picks posters.....

http://www.topix.com/news/topix
terrie

Little Rock, AR

#14 Feb 16, 2009
dab wrote:
<quoted text>ya right it was probably tha other way around..jus cause sumone gets legal prescriptions doesnt make them a pill head. shes not nasty,n believe me ud know if she was on meth. u r tha hater that tries 2 bring good girls like angela down.. but guess what a country girl can and will survive!!!put that n ur pipe n smoke it! btw shes still beautiful inside and out...
i know 4 a fact angela is a meth head... my x slept w/ her for it lmao .. she came w/ him to MY house. that was ok though cuz i told her to take the sorry sob. anyways she likes my sloppy seconds cuz she screwed my high school bf too .. shame she cant find her own hahaha
dab

Fort Rucker, AL

#15 Feb 16, 2009
terrie wrote:
<quoted text>
i know 4 a fact angela is a meth head... my x slept w/ her for it lmao .. she came w/ him to MY house. that was ok though cuz i told her to take the sorry sob. anyways she likes my sloppy seconds cuz she screwed my high school bf too .. shame she cant find her own hahaha
what did u see her do meth b/c thats tha only way ud know for a fact!!!!people who live n glass houses shudnt throw stones...
terrie

Little Rock, AR

#16 Feb 16, 2009
i agree yep i used to do it my x got me on it. but, i have been clean 9 yrs and i am soooo glad. some ppl need to grow up.
think maybe

Fort Rucker, AL

#17 Feb 16, 2009
terrie wrote:
i agree yep i used to do it my x got me on it. but, i have been clean 9 yrs and i am soooo glad. some ppl need to grow up.
you might be one of em? i mean still holding grudges bout high school ? seriously thats like ten years... GET OVER IT ALREADY!
terrie

Little Rock, AR

#18 Feb 16, 2009
um no like 13 yrs lol. but, yep i agree when it comes to her I hold a grudge. who would blame me. she screwed me over major. i was her best friend at the time she screwed my bf. ud be ticked too. anyways its done and over end of discussion. gee i feel like im back in high school when i get on this topix. i loved manila but, that's why i left there. DRAMA
know it all

Osceola, AR

#19 Mar 14, 2009
You know i met her a couple of years ago and from what i have seen you don't want to mess with her and if she did sleep with your bf then she done u a favor cause if he didn't sleep with her he would with someone else she just showed u what a piece of crap he is. By the way she is my best and only true friend witch is something this town has very little of (true friends). If you have a problem with her then u have a problem with me.And if you are thinking that i'm a bitc# then u are thinking right. I am proud of it. you might call me the queen bitc#. Got a problem the just give me a call an we can discuss it hand to hand baby. Since i can't put my number on her use your head if you can an use these letters to call me ok Angie?!!!Or miss Terri huff-Weaver or anyone else that has a problem with my bitch. gpw-gjj-pt1w
Smarty

East Bernard, TX

#20 Mar 14, 2009
know it all wrote:
You know i met her a couple of years ago and from what i have seen you don't want to mess with her and if she did sleep with your bf then she done u a favor cause if he didn't sleep with her he would with someone else she just showed u what a piece of crap he is. By the way she is my best and only true friend witch is something this town has very little of (true friends). If you have a problem with her then u have a problem with me.And if you are thinking that i'm a bitc# then u are thinking right. I am proud of it. you might call me the queen bitc#. Got a problem the just give me a call an we can discuss it hand to hand baby. Since i can't put my number on her use your head if you can an use these letters to call me ok Angie?!!!Or miss Terri huff-Weaver or anyone else that has a problem with my bitch. gpw-gjj-pt1w
You have only known her for 2 years. When she F's you over, then you will really know her. She's all bark and no bite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manila Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new dentist and eye doctor 2 hr Fake 4
New Mayor and new changes 4 hr Watcher 7
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 hr guest 30,629
Danielle Warren 19 hr lmao 2
Imler Women The mother or the daughters Sun Ohyeah 9
BIC vs EPC Sun mustank 4
manila schoolboard member Feb 27 lion dad 1

Winter Storm Watch for Mississippi County was issued at March 02 at 1:50PM CST

Manila Dating
Find my Match