First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Watchingtimepass by

United States

#1 Apr 24, 2012
Anyone know a stupid BITCH ... C KNIGHT ??? SHES GOT PROBLEMS bad!!!.(thinkin she rules manila and shes better than everyone else) wow.. TRYIN TO HANG ON TO SOMEONE WHO DONT WANT HER and is not in love with her (did I say crazy)!!! Lol.
And uses those kids over her room mate _ ex husband, All the time!!! crazy woman whos days are limited cuz them babies are getting almost old enough to make a decision OF WHO THEY WOULD RATHER LIVE WITH
really

Blytheville, AR

#2 Apr 25, 2012
Its gotta be boring watchingtime go by by being nosey, get a life cause being jealious and sounding stupid dont mix.
god

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Jun 1, 2012
im watching you both. cut the shit out!

“Fight Like A Girl”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#4 Jun 1, 2012
god wrote:
im watching you both. cut the shit out!
Yeah! What God said, CUT THE Chit OUT !

Manila, AR

#5 Jun 1, 2012
women have a very hard time letting go. especially if their whole world was wrapped around that man. And in some cases the women were perfectly sane and it was the men who kept messing with their heads and made them act crazy.
not her

United States

#6 Jun 2, 2012
Christy stop tryin to get attention and start shit!!! And trust me iam not who are thinking!!!
thought I knew

Little Rock, AR

#7 Jun 6, 2012
I know her and what you are saying is not true.. he loves her you just wont leave him alone.. Let them be and stay out of there lives. There is enough hurdles in life these days, you better make sure you can jump your own. Christy is a wonderful person who has had her own trial and tribulations. She does not use her kids to keep him, he wants to be there. If not I am sure he would be somewhere else. He built that house so they could have a wonderful place to live TOGETHER, ALL of them. Get over the fact that he doesnt want you and you need to be taking care of YOUR kids before they get old enough to decide they dont want to live at grandma's anymore.

United States

#8 Jun 8, 2012
Mallory this isnt who u r talkin about but u need to keep ur wrothless ass out of this! You are nothing but a homewracker remeber he was married when u got with him!!!! Now go rob another house get ur ass in another paper!!!
An Old Friend

United States

#9 Jun 8, 2012
This shit is funny! I got a phone call to tell me about this topic and wasnt this an old friend of mine (the girlfriend not wife). Yes me and the girl where friends but cant stand her now adays we where close about 3years ago and you know what seeing how its all being put out there iam going to tell it all! And i dare her or her little best friend say something about it. 1st off Christy get a clue they have been together 15+ years they have used my house many times about 3years ago. He has told many people he doesnt want you. 2nd Mallory if thats you saying that other post get a clue to when she was married to b her and c (wont say names) where meeting all the time to hook up. And really you want to talk about someone messing with a married man talk about the pot calling the kettle black! Now i cant stand the bitch but i can say seeing how i basicly lived with her and her ex husband she does take care of her kids they never seen her with this man or her doing anything wrong and by 530-6pm everynight her kids where home with her. From what i hear and seen back last year when i came home she has really got her shit together. 3rd thing you want to say SHE wont leave him alone bullshit i have seen her leave him alone and he comes chasing her so dont put blame on just her. But whatever there yall all go glad to have let it all be out there i was so sick of hearing there drama. One more thing T i could give a shit less about your ass these days but being i wasnt just on the outside looking in i was right in the middle of both yours and his shit and the fact i cant stand you i put it all out there!!!!! Have a good life!
Tim K

United States

#10 Jun 9, 2012
It seems to me you don't know either one of us, Christy doesn't have a problem I do. I'm the one that's in the wrong, I know you don't know me because I fell in love with her the minute I laid eyes on her.
Christy K

Mountain Home, AR

#11 Jun 9, 2012
Thank You Tim.
thought I knew

Blytheville, AR

#12 Jun 9, 2012
ok people this is ridiculous... Tiffany may have seemed like she had her stuff together 3 years ago.. but seeing as I have known here since she was 18, she will never! I have watched this go on long enough. NO she does not take care of her kids unless she needs to rest, lol then she is home. She is out all the time. Her mom and stepdad take care of those kids... being home with them at night and taking care of them are totally different. Timmy does love Christy, he is a good man, Tiffany only sees dollar signs and every man she has married she thought had money (The only reason she married Bill was cause he had an inheritance). AND another thing leave MALLORY out of this. AND I mean it. She isn't perfect but you aren't either. AND Cade and Tiffany were split when they started seeing each other. Cade knew it was over. Mallory and Cade are doing great, got out of blytheville, and are in love. Sounds like you may be alittle jeoulous there and how do you wreck a home that isnt a home to begin with. Now back to Christy, this girl is my friend, actually both her and Tim are my friends, and I know that they love each other. Tiffany keeps chasing him and crying because she blames him for everything wrong in her life, when if shes not messing with Tim she is messing with someone. She can't stand to see anyone happy. Now its too nice of a day to sit here. But I will be back cause I am sure someone will say something. They always do.
dont worry bout it

United States

#13 Jun 9, 2012
Christy started this post now mallory done got in it!! Both of yall need to stop starting shit!!! There are kids involed here and truth is only 2 people really know the truth about who wont leave who alone and thats tiff and timmy just like they are the only 2 who knows what has been said between them. I could say wut i have seen and heard come out of both there mouths. As far as her not takin care of kids plz come say that to my face you wont get far bitch!!! Yes she does only time her parents have them is when she goes to work then she is at ball games school programs giving there baths tuckin them in at night and most night has all 3 in the bed with her. Another thing i have seen her grow up so much in past year. She is clean and has her own money far as leaving him alone to funny there he chases her and she chases him. Btw no mallory and cade she dont fuck her boss to keep her job or anyone else for that matter she is either one of like 4places with T, work, her and kids are at my house or at home ooo my bad she goes to tan. Now stop puttin all blame on her i have also seen it 1st hand. Another thing dont even try to say i must take up for cause of drugs cause allll of yall are wrong i have 8 years clean and sober!!!! Keep ur head up tiff at least you know the truth and not wut someone is calling your ex husband and makin up shit well wait they are callin eachother!! Just know iam so proud of you love ya girl
knows them all

United States

#14 Jun 9, 2012
Amazing how you put all the blame on Tiffany. Sorry Christy she isnt the only one! You have found him with other women for years. Tim and I have been at the same house and i have seen him sit there and start getting mad cause he thought she was out with another guys or wouldnt answer the phone for him. Both you ladys need to stop trusting every word he saids. I have known Tiffany for years and i have to agree with the last post in the past year i have seen her grow up alot. Just an out sider looking in but seems he is playing you both!!!!
thought I knew

Blytheville, AR

#15 Jun 9, 2012
dont worry bout it wrote:
Christy started this post now mallory done got in it!! Both of yall need to stop starting shit!!! There are kids involed here and truth is only 2 people really know the truth about who wont leave who alone and thats tiff and timmy just like they are the only 2 who knows what has been said between them. I could say wut i have seen and heard come out of both there mouths. As far as her not takin care of kids plz come say that to my face you wont get far bitch!!! Yes she does only time her parents have them is when she goes to work then she is at ball games school programs giving there baths tuckin them in at night and most night has all 3 in the bed with her. Another thing i have seen her grow up so much in past year. She is clean and has her own money far as leaving him alone to funny there he chases her and she chases him. Btw no mallory and cade she dont fuck her boss to keep her job or anyone else for that matter she is either one of like 4places with T, work, her and kids are at my house or at home ooo my bad she goes to tan. Now stop puttin all blame on her i have also seen it 1st hand. Another thing dont even try to say i must take up for cause of drugs cause allll of yall are wrong i have 8 years clean and sober!!!! Keep ur head up tiff at least you know the truth and not wut someone is calling your ex husband and makin up shit well wait they are callin eachother!! Just know iam so proud of you love ya girl
NOW this is not Mallory... and I take you up on that not getting far, come find me, if you can..lol Good for you on being clean, atleast she has one of them..not very many. She is screwing her own childrens uncle... lol now how is that looking for taking care of her kids. And I call BS on taking them to the ball park I only see her Mom and stepdad with those kids ALL the time, mayfest, chili cook off, cotton pickin contest and not ONCE have I seen that girl with them kids.. defend her all you want, maybe you get some of that too..you can defend her all you want I know way more than you do I can back that shit up .... be proud of her only time I have ever known her to be clean is when she was pregnant I will give her kuddos for that atleast but nothing else.. AND once again this is not Mallory but this is someone you dont want to mess with.
thought I knew

Blytheville, AR

#16 Jun 9, 2012
I am not getting played by anyone.. If that is true she has grown up.. then its about time.. I have been around since they started seeing each other while she was married to Matt. No one is innocent. Everyone involved has been hurt. I know way more than I will ever post and I will leave it at that .. Yall have fun with this one.. lol. Christy and Timmy just want to be left alone. END of story.
just a neighbor

United States

#17 Jun 9, 2012
Is this why Mrs.Knight hasnt been stayin at home at night and is buying a new house in town?
Christy K

Mountain Home, AR

#18 Jun 9, 2012
I am quite aware of Tim and Tiffany. Tiffany has been discussed in this home many times. However, this discussion of all of our personel lives needs to stop. It is not so much fun when your flaws, disappointments, and failures are put in black and white for everyone to see. Everyone will be responsible for their actions now because it can not be denied. So that being said let us stop this behavior before more damage is done to our egos, our hopes and self esteem.
ark mjc

Little Rock, AR

#19 Jun 11, 2012
if anyone of you that are without fault then you can talk others wise you need to keep your mouth shut. oh and by the way she does come to the ball games after she gets off work . and far as i can tell its tim that just will not leave her alone.

United States

#20 Jun 11, 2012
doesn't matter what christy says, ng on to her Tiffany has always been the one true love of Tim's life..She's held on all these yrs by holding the kids over his head,,Kids are old enough to see what their mom has told them over the years while she was doing the same thing At least Tim never spoke bad about her to them and they are now catching on..I do believe he is done!! He's been there, done this before and is tired,, All she wants s how much more alimony she can get from him She just might be surprised,,She might be the one paying child support this time! All those trips alone....know people who saw her..Christy, Do you think nol one recognised you in Hot Springs with your otherr man? Many times

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manila Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 26 min Reality Check 37,455
Pitt bull breed ban is unconstitutional 4 hr Nonuser 15
Gosnell Residents (Oct '16) 5 hr SMH 7
Report tax fraud 6 hr guest 2
Who are some good looking men that work in Monette (Aug '12) 8 hr gizmo 28
Tattoo Shop - Real Skils 19 hr ReallyHaHa 4
Heather miller (Oct '12) Mon Metoo 4

Manila Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance