Tim

United States

#1 Sep 24, 2009
Well guys today A&E's intervention was in Manila with a chain saw and a forklift. Our Mark Johnson was cut out of his house carried on the fork lift and loaded on a flat bed and carried off to a fat farm in Arizona. Wish him luck!
sorry

Brookland, AR

#2 Sep 24, 2009
is that true?????
huh

Enterprise, AL

#3 Sep 24, 2009
what are you talking about
what

Brookland, AR

#4 Sep 24, 2009
a&e was in manilaville and i missed it?
okk

Enterprise, AL

#5 Sep 24, 2009
yes and i passed them i though it was a load of cattle or pigs it smelled like a pile of s-it
lol
friend

Blytheville, AR

#6 Sep 24, 2009

Get a life!

Since: Jan 09

Computertown Arknsas

#7 Sep 27, 2009
lol well just keep it going tim moody because see what you have just commited is slander and you have admited to who you are so i would be getting me a good lawyer charges has already been filed.

open and shut case and mark has the best darn lawyer in mississippi county
InLuvDeeply

Gregory, AR

#8 Sep 27, 2009
People need to lay off of Mark, He hasnt done anything to anyone, Hes a good guy. And like a dad to me. So back off.
Tim

United States

#9 Sep 28, 2009
Mark you probably should have a good lawyer on standby! As many people that are suing you and as many as will sue you for your shade tree pc work lmfao! You're a looser always has been always will be! Just ask your loving brother he has said many times they didnt want you sitting on their furniture or riding in their vehicles because you break them down and stink them up sooooooooooooooo
yeah right

Blytheville, AR

#10 Sep 28, 2009
I dont believe this is Tim Moody like yall are saying for one thing he is to busy to be playing on a computer! And if he truly wanted to beat your azz he wouldnt be on the computer talking about it. Somebody is just trying to start alot of shit and its ridiculous to see grown ass men on here talking shit about each other. Grow up and worry about something else for a change.

Since: Sep 09

United States

#11 Sep 29, 2009
i think its that D THOMAS DUDE THATS TALKIN ALL THIS stuff about mark and the bad thing is there supost to be very good freinds
Tim

United States

#12 Sep 29, 2009
Mark knows who I am and why we got issues Unlike you I never tried to hide behind a fake name and as I said before when the time & place is right we'll settle it and if he wants to get his (lawyer) lmfao then so be it
yeah right

Blytheville, AR

#13 Sep 30, 2009
yeah I think you are right just freakin saying. I know Tim very well and hes not going to put his business on the internet instead he would just go solve the problem.
Tim Who

United States

#14 Sep 30, 2009
Is the Tim Moody your talking about play in a band with Rodney constants and do some Karoke for parties
BigT

Blytheville, AR

#15 Sep 30, 2009
yeah right wrote:
I dont believe this is Tim Moody like yall are saying for one thing he is to busy to be playing on a computer! And if he truly wanted to beat your azz he wouldnt be on the computer talking about it. Somebody is just trying to start alot of shit and its ridiculous to see grown ass men on here talking shit about each other. Grow up and worry about something else for a change.
it's an indian

Manila, AR

#16 Sep 30, 2009
and then
D Thomas

Monette, AR

#18 Sep 30, 2009
JUST FREAKIN SAYIN wrote:
i think its that D THOMAS DUDE THATS TALKIN ALL THIS stuff about mark and the bad thing is there supost to be very good freinds
Well you got one part right me and mark are VERY GOOD FRIENDS fact is dats why im here somebody said somebody was doggin him out and i came to let you all know what time it is then the 1st thing i know im lookin at my name. so heres whats up i got a life so i aint gonna waste my time trollin topix. and i know people so keep talkin see where it gets you anything you say to him say it to me and just see if you aint got some head busters comin to C U. and the golden rule applys here DONT THROW STONES IF U LIVE INA GLASS HOUSE IF U GOTA GLASS JAW WATCH UR MOUTH!!!!!! And justa lil info mark is highly educated when it comes to computers in fact we went to College together and both have a degree in networking and pc repair. what happened he steal your business? Or maybe your one of the ones he had to take to court to get paid?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manila Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 26 min --Bad Dad-- 38,317
Who is Rodney decker married to???? 15 hr Cat in the Hat 3
Stacey Wilbanks 22 hr Guest 3
cops on Main Street tonight (Dec '14) Sun Liberty Justice 19
Died To Young (May '08) Jul 20 RORY 691
Neer Jul 9 Lol 1
Jesse herron Jun 29 Anonymous 1

Manila Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance