Wagners stealing city services???

Posted in the Manila Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wow

Haslet, TX

#1 Oct 22, 2012
What business would be good to Put in Manila if you don't pay water and sewer like everyone else???

A car wash!!!!

Why should the wagners get free sewer and everyone pays.

Wayne how many people have had there water shut off because they couldn't afford to pay those high bills yet you don't pay and haven't paid for years if ever!!!

Ever heard the term "theft of services".

Time to resign!!!!

What else do you get free that everyone pays for???

Have you no shame????
What is the penalty and interst that the city charges other people when they don't pay their bill???

Stealing is stealing and should be delt with no matter who does it.
Charges should be filed!!!
Catch up

North Little Rock, AR

#2 Oct 22, 2012
Well well well is this TH or DG. Lol
Wow

Haslet, TX

#3 Oct 22, 2012
Do you like having your tax dollars stolen?
Wow

Haslet, TX

#4 Oct 23, 2012
Manila better get a complete audit of the city funds I have a feeling there is a lot of money missing!!!!

Might want to look at the school also when Charlotte was there!!!!
Knows it all

Raleigh, NC

#5 Oct 23, 2012
Kinda like a furniture store owner who burns rental property for insurance scams, this makes all the rest of us pay higher insurance! Everyone has skeletons???
yell

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Oct 23, 2012
yell then they get a divorce probably a scam to he run for city office come ill vote for him only he running against whiz cant stand him get a grip peaple
Wow

United States

#7 Oct 23, 2012
The wagners are bleeding Manila dry
vote for dan

Blytheville, AR

#8 Oct 23, 2012
cant stand whiz
midnight

Mountain Home, AR

#9 Oct 24, 2012
WOW ! have you thought about calling Little Rock to come and do an audit. maybe you should.Then you should call the insurance companys and have D G checked for insurance fraud?? it is funny when people get on topix and complain instead of going through the chains of command.These can be done by getting the people in LITTLE ROCK involved.So if you want things done right why not do it the right way.The numbers are in the phone book. Too while you are at it why not check out HENRY FORD ? Has he ever crossed anyone mind beside mine. He is a crook always has and always will just like D G just to name a few. just my opinion like everyone else that has one. Go get something done right and don't think topix will solve anything. I know you are on the right track with D G and his ways of getting free money just like HENRY FORD.
Wow

United States

#10 Oct 24, 2012
I don't know about any of your slanderous lies about others.

Do know that wagners lied to get Wes the loser a cushy job in little rock. Hot a judge to ignore the law.
Stealing city services

They have no shame!!!

They are destroying Manila and most of its citizens either don't care or are afraid of the wagners. What scum

Manila, AR

#11 Oct 24, 2012
Wow wrote:
I don't know about any of your slanderous lies about others.

Do know that wagners lied to get Wes the loser a cushy job in little rock. Hot a judge to ignore the law.
Stealing city services

They have no shame!!!

They are destroying Manila and most of its citizens either don't care or are afraid of the wagners. What scum
Hmm if midnight is posting "slanderous lies" then what are you doing?
If you think they are doing something wrong then stop being scared and posting it on here and do something about it!!!!
really

Blytheville, AR

#12 Oct 24, 2012
Take some action or just stop complaining.
Wow

United States

#13 Oct 24, 2012
You don't think wagners have done anything wrong????
Wow

United States

#14 Oct 24, 2012
I don't know anything about insurance fraud. Doubt you do either. But it has no bearing on the fact that tax dollars and or services are being stolen. That should be a concern of everyone but it appears it is ok with you for people to steal your money
A fool and his money are soon parted.
You want to find your money look in wagners pocket. That would be a good starting point!
Citizen Kane

United States

#15 Oct 24, 2012
Wow do you have a personal agenda?
It seems all your focused on is making this bs into a scandal lol
It seems to me that your prolly dg or th lol
Seriously you should just leave Manila if its such a issue for you! It would prolly be better for the rest of us with you and those kinda of people gone
Wow

United States

#16 Oct 24, 2012
It is a scandal dumbass!!
unknown

Calico Rock, AR

#17 Oct 24, 2012
Others go to jail for stealing....They are no better than anyone ealse......
Wow

United States

#18 Oct 24, 2012
unknown wrote:
Others go to jail for stealing....They are no better than anyone ealse......
That where the whole family belongs.

We always knew how sorry Wayne is and the two boys take after him.

But I use to like Charlotte but now I realize she fooled me.

I though she was better.

She was just better at hiding her true self and after seeing her true self I can see why she hide it.

I won't be fooled again!!!!
Poor person

United States

#19 Oct 24, 2012
Can we get someone to put in a KFC please
Dick

United States

#20 Oct 25, 2012
Someone should look at the money for the water park and see what Wayne is doing with it.
Bet it's not all being spent on the park!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manila Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr airspace 38,784
America stop the blacks 3 hr Meme 4
leslie 5 hr dat crazy 3
construction in manila 14 hr Rob Ryder 2
Horseshoe tournament Sun Jackson n Woods 1
Kristi Neal Fri Inquiring Minds 2
Gossip truth and reality Aug 18 Dakota 6

Manila Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance